A Job

The Best Husband

 

Na young already in her room when her mobile phone is ringing . she looked at the caller ID , its kwangmin .

“ yeoboseyo “ she walked towards her wardrobe and take the sweater and sweat pants . its already beginning December, so the weather is practically so cold .

“ noona we already in front you house “ youngmin beamed .

“ just come in , I’m still change okay” she said with un done her self . when she done , she get out from the room and found her cousin already sitting in the couch with munching some biscuit .

“ noona !?” said kwangmin with smile

“ nooooonaaa!!” youngmin run to na young , she just smile and hug the pretty boy .

“ noona lets go to your room “ said kwangmin with serious tone. Na young nodded and bring them to her luxurious room . when they already in na young room , she can hear they sighed .

“what up ?” she said a bit worried . they looked at her .

“noona…I’m sorry if this make you going to abroad again” youngmin said and kwangmin nodded and grab his ipad and give it to na young . she took the ipad and look at the picture  .

“ that’s a Yoshihiko Noda he’s a prime minister in japan “ said kwangmin with sitting in her desk, you still look at the ipad

“ your job its different now, he’s pay us not to kill but to protect “ said youngmin with walked towards na young computer . na young raised  her eyebrow .

“ how much?” she said sitting in her chouch . looked at kwangmin . kwangmin looked at youngmin .

“ he really didn’t mind how much we want, so the question is how much do you want ?” said youngmin with smirk . I nodded slightly smile  .

“ for how long ?  I can’t  go from home for too long they will notice I go abroad again” I said with sighed . kwangmin looked at me. confused that’s what his face told me .

“ I have arranged married but I don’t know when , so when I get married my plan is I will take a job only in seoul and when I have a time “ I said

“so who is the unlucky guy ?” youngmin said with laughed .

“ you know if you get married that will make you can’t go around like before” kwangmin said with serious tone .

“ I know that’s why I only take the job when I needed and I have  a way to get out” I said resting my hand in the couch .

“ that’s will make your popularity in police go down” said youngmin

“ so what ? why you always ask the unimportant question?” said kwangmin little stern  and that’s make youngmin back away .

“ hey relax..okay I’m sorry bro I’m just trying to make a joke” youngmin head go low .

 

“ when I can go to work ?” I said make them looked at me while I looked at the ceiling .

“ tomorrow at 07.00 AM you must already in _____street with your uniform and about uniform . he will make you like a bodyguard and the ID cards is already in your hotel and your flight umm I forget wait a minute I need to check “ youngmin said with grinned .

“ me and youngmin will monitoring you in here ,in your room did you mind ?” said kwangmin

“ it’s alright and do favor for me can you ?” I stand up and walked toward my wardrobe and take my suitcase

“ hey guys ! guess what ? I find thats your future husband is going to Tokyo to “ said youngmin with smirk . I looked at him not surprise if he already know . youngmin is the best at computer than kwangmin . he is who can hacked and make some virus or etc while kwangmin he’s the Mr. Prefect Plan . kwangmin plan is always perfect the time the way to escape the place and all , he is the best . that’s why I always talked with him when I got a job

“ who ?” said kwangmin looked at youngmin . youngmin just grin.

“ Kim Jongin from Kim Corporation and a member of  boyband grup named  EXO-K” said yougmin. Kwangmin raised his eyebrow and looked at me with unpredicted look .

“ you will get merried with idol ? a super star ?are you ing kidding me?” said kwangmin in disbelieve . I nodded and continue packed .

“ do you know how dangerous is it ? your life will full of camera and the world will know you and that’s it your dead noona, you risking your life “ said kwangmin

“ yah! chill out wont you ? first my face is not popular and my victim doesn’t know my face including the FBI they even can’t catch me and doesn’t know my face right?” I said with take my hand in my waist . I turned my head to my suitcase . when I’m done with packing I looked at kwangmin and youngmin who busy with something so I walked to them .

“ hey what are you looking at ?” said na young with looking at the computer screen . the twins just shook his head .

“ it’s just allkpop” said youngmin . his arms are in the keyboard and the clicked sound .

“ do you want your husband know you or not ?” said youngmin . kwangmin in the other hand busy with his Ipad .

“ no absolutely not”  said na young with looked at kai face in the computer screen , he wearing his shiny clothes and smirk .

“ so it’s already settled your going at 08.00 PM, tonight “ said youngmin with clicked something and he printed the ticked . I crocked my eyebrows .

“noona please tell me your schedule once your know it” said kwangmin with stern voice . na young looked at her cousin .

“ what happen ?” asked na young , kwangmin fidgeted and look really confused .

“ I don’t know , this person is suspicious for me , just tell me okay” said kwangmin and na young nodded .na young looked at the window and sighed .

“ and about  your husband , don’t worry he's leaving tomorrow “ said youngmin as if he heard her thought . na young just smiled and take the clothes to get chance .  she’s just wore a simple gray shirt with black jeans and her sneaker then drove off to airport .

______________________________________________________________________________________

hello my lovely readers !!! I really happy I can make this chapter out when I'm really busy with school . hell yeah my national test its only a few weeks I guess . anyway thank you for subscribes my story cha_chandz* and  dreamer1996

and to Fishy2915 : thank your for coment ^^