6

The Best Husband

Kai POV

I watch na young get out from the car . this girl really can walk so fast . I smirk then leave and drive to my dorm .

“ yah whats make you so long ?” said sehun when I reached dorm .

“ yah I’m your hyung don’t yell at me!” I said and walked to the kitchen  while sehun just rolled his eyes .

“ ah ! kai welcome home” said D.O

“neh” I opened the fridge and took the water .

“ where have you been ?” said suho from his room .

“I have a family meetings “ I drink the water . haa its so refreshing .

“ what family meeting?” asked D.O

“ maybe an arrangement marriage ?” said sehun . I startled then spurt my water. The water  is going towards sehun and ..you know it . sehun get  wet . I coughed . the guys laughed .

“ you better get clean your face “ said suho while holding his laughter . D.O give sehun the towel and sehun gladly accept it .

“ so you have a arrangement marriage didn’t you ?” said suho hyung with looked at me . I just silent .did I have to tell them .

“ I think yes “ said suho with smile

“  did your wife beautiful ?” said sehun

“ hemm…shes” I remembered when she get embarrassed in the car . I smile then looked at sehun

“ she’s arrogant but cute when she embarrassed “ I said with imagine na young face then smile .

“ ohh already? That’s fast its not like you” said sehun with looked at me

“ what ? what fast ?” I asked

“ you already falling in love with her hyung” said sehun again smirk at me.

“ hah! No way that’s will never ever  happen “ I said

“ if he said that I can make sure he will falling deeply in love with her” said suho hyung with smile and high five with sehun .* the heck* I rolled my eyes . when I walked towards my room I found chanyeol and baekhyun grinning to me .

“what ?” I said

“nothing” said them with huge grin in they face .

“stop grinning its creepy” I said with walked past them .

“so kai when we can see your wi-“

“future wife” I said .

“yeah up to you “ said baekhyun rolled his eyes

“when when when” asked chanyeol still grinning

“ aish…she never come to this dorm , I will not  let her come never!” I said with angry and walk to my room . chanyeol pouts and baekhyun pat his shoulder .

 

Author POV

 

“ its ok , he’s just jealous “ said baekhyun

“ jealous ? why ?”

“ maybe he’s afraid if his wife liked we more than kai hahahahaha” said baekhyun with laughed evilly

“ huh? Wae ?” said chanyeol with confused face and that’s make baekhyun stops his laugh

“ yah ! you pabo ! because we are more charming than kai “ said baekhyun with punch chanyeol arms

“ ah I get it I get it” said chanyeol with pats baekhyun heads .

“ I’m very curious , hyung who do you think his wife ?” ask sehun with looked at his hyung .

“ molla “ said suho with leaving them and D.O followed him

“ did you wanna spy?” said baekhyun

“ can we ?” said sehun with playful smirk

“ assa!! I think we must follow him tomorrow “ said baekhyun with smile

“ sup” said sehun with sup to his hyung . chanyeol  look so spirit up to .

 

Na Young POV

 

I can see the light shining in front of me . “na young-ah” I looked around to see who calling me

“who is there ?” I asked . I keep walking  towards the light then I heard  someone crying . “hello ! can you hear me ?” I said with looked  around. I squinted my eyes .  there is a door . the door looked so old and fragile . I stood up in front the door then I opened the door . a forest , the door led me to the forest .

But the forest is look cold , sadness , hopeless . there is no leaf just a rod , there is no sunlight just a cloudy sky . I turn around to see if the door still there but its gone . I sighed and walking don’t know where I must go so I just walked until I found river . I followed the river with looked around . then in front of I can see a man wearing a black coat . I walked faster  and called the man but my luck the man is already leave and gone . I looked the ground and found something . a pocket clock . I opened the pocket clock and there is a….ME !? 

“ na young  watch out “ I turned to the side to see kai running towards me but there is a loud bang . I gasped and breathe heavily  my eyes wide open . I’m in my room  not in the forest . I sighed in relieved .

I sat up and walked towards my bathroom to wash my face . I looked at the mirror then leave the bathroom and take the towel .

“ agashi” I can hear my maid called me .

“yes “ the door opened and there is my maid come and give an envelope . I take it and see what is it

“ the breakfast is already agashi “ said my maid then bow before leave . it’s a letters from my mom

 

Dear ,my sweetheart

                     You can see your wedding gown in this address

                     MXXXXXXXstreet no.123

                     don’t forget kai will take you ;D

                                                         Love Mom

 

I groan . its must be mom planning again . my phone ringing , I take it not bothered to see the ID .

“hello “ I said with walking towards my bed and lie down.

“hey its me “ its kai!? my eyes wide open .* where did he get my number ?*

“ y-you how?” I said

“ my mom tell me “ said kai

“oh” and it’s a long and awkward silent . I fidget …really the atmosfer really bad .

“ what do you want?” I asked break the silent .

“ oh..thats my mom tell me to take you at your house” said kai

" what time ?" I asked again looked at the clock .

" 5 PM " said kai

“arasso “ I answered and end call . hoof I don’t know what I must to do in front kai . its because that night and the dream . aish ! I hate myself.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

hello!? sorry for long updates school works its just make me busy anyways keep comments and subscribe ^^

to elf_kyumin : do you think its taemin ? :)

okay bye

theres EXOk for you guys ^0^/ *wave hands*