am I Expected a Kiss ?

The Best Husband

Kai POV

I can heard alarm clock in my room but I’m too lazy to open my eyes . I can feel my phone rang too . I groan with the noisy .  

“yah ileona da” said someone with shaking my body .

“ please D.O hyung just 5 minutes okay” I said with my eyes still closed . and  D.O hyung leave me alone and I can drift back to dreamland but…

“YAH! I SAY WAKE UP YOU DUMB HUSBAND !!??” and I can feel my face and body became wet . I open my eyes . and there she is . na young stood up in front of me with carrying bucket in her hand . so my question is why the hell na young in MY ROOM ?

“ you what are you doing in my room ?” I said looked at na young . she rolled her eyes

“ to wake you up stupid “ said na young . I’m still confused . why she even wake me up , there is D.O hyung or maybe another member who can wake me up  but why must this woman !?

“what?” I said with fully wake up know and stood up

“ your hyung called me when I’m still in dreamland did you know it I have a beautiful sleep to “ she said and opened the door .

“ and for your information I’m doing this because your hyung want to , and if you ask where is your hyung ? they already go to who-know-where-is-it “ said na young leave me alone in my room . I sighed . I walked to the bath room with shirtless . my shirt really wet because na young so I can’t wear it right . when I half way to bathroom I can hear a glass break . I turned my head and na young looked at me with a gap in .

“ done mesmerized my body ?” I said with smirk. She blinked her eyes and closed then turned away with blushing .

“ n-no..d-don’t be too confident I’m not mesmerized your body “ hah girl did you want me to believe your word . nu-uh you even shuttered . I raised my eyebrow

“ really ?” I walked towards her and she walked backward . my smirk became wider . she walked backward until there is no room again just a wall .  I put my hands on the walls between na young and looked at her . she still looked away and her face so red . cute .

“ na…young-ssi” I whispered seductively and smirk .I look up just to found her eyes on me . we locked eyes then I looked at her plump lips then come again in her eyes .

 

Na young POV 

We locked our eyes . I looked at his brown eyes . my eyes can’t looked away , my body can’t hear my command . his eyes looked at my lips then come back to my eyes . okay this is bad . he began coming closer until our lips just a few centimeters away . OH GOD IF YOU LOVE ME  PLEASE BRING WITH YOU KNOW !!?? I closed my eyes .

 

 

 

 

 

5 second…..

 

 

 

 

 

…20 second…..

 

 

 

 

 

but ….

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t feel anything

so I decided to open my eyes and do you know what . kai is looked at me . I can’t say anything

“ do you expected it ?” he said with smirk . HHHHAAAAA!!! YOU JERK !!

“ no and NEVER” I stormed out from the living room .

I can heard kai is laughed so hard and rolling in the floor with hug himself . okay this is humiliation . how can he do this to me . it’s embarrassing .  I can feel my face became hot . why the temperatured in this room is so hot  . DAMN KAI I HATE YOU REALLY HATE YOU !! ARRGHHH!!!

i sit up in couch . the scene still ringing in my mind . I shooked my heads and thingking why I closed my eyes ? am I expected a kiss ?

...............................................................................................................................................................................

hello !! okay I update more yeaayyy!!!

and thank you for

Sadiyahm

Kpop56

really thank you for subscribe my story . you didn't know how happy I AM when I open my computer and found " New Subscribers" and  AAHHHHHH!! its real !!

Fishy2915 :  this ! I granted your wish ^0^ I update soon ! with happy mood hehehe../peace/

Sadiyahm : hehehe there will more cute and fluff ...maybe ?hehehe