Welcome New Job

The Best Husband

 

Na young POV

 

I opened my room . there’s already my uniform and my ID card in the bed . my room is president suite . so its pretty much spacious . I throw myself on the bed and take a sleep before I work . the schedule is on the table beside the  TV .

 

 

The bird chirped outside the room . I open my eyes and wake up to see the clock 06.15AM . I walked to bathroom and get cleaned myself . I wear my uniform and my ID card then a take a look at my schedule . really this is really tiring .my uniform is white shirt and black blazer with black pants but I didn't wear the pant's instead I wear my black jeans .okay my work just to follow a girl and then go home once she go home too .simple . I text kwangmin about my schedule . and go to my new office .

 morning in Tokyo is already filled with people . I walked to the lobby and take a taxi to _____street . I passed some street and I can see SM Concert poster in the street . I smiled seeing the poster . then the taxi stopped in front of big mansion like my home but its more traditional Japanese house . I thanked the driver and give him a money . I walked in and the bodyguard checking my ID card . I looked up just to find a camera . I a boy came and smiled to me .

“ Lee-san ?” called the boy and yeah he called with my fake family name . I bowed and smiled while the boy returned my bow  and lead me the way . the floor is still using a wood .the boy take off his shoes so do I ,I walked in the corridor but  in my right there is a huge large and the cherry blossom tree surround the garden . I keep walked until the boy speak.(okay guys the red color font  is English ;D )

“  Noda – sama is already waiting you” said the boy with bowed and leave . I look at the fusuma door( that’s the name of door in Japanese traditional house ) and come in . the room is spacious and there’s a man sitting crossed his legs in front of the man there is a little table made by wood . he looked up just to find me standing in his room . he stand up and walked towards me .

“ it’s a honor  to be work with you lee-san” said a man that I’m sure is Yoshihiko Noda . I shake hand with him . he let me to sit in front of him , so I do it . he looked at me with smile .

“ the rumor is really true thought  that an assassin who always doing a perfect job named NY is a pretty lady” said noda . I smiled and bowed , he looked at the fusuma and come again to me .

“ so your work is to make my daughter safe and there’s no bruise in here body “ he said with worried voice . I bowed again .

“ I will and can I know why you look so worried noda –san ?” I said I’m not used the –sama because he needs me not me who need him so I drop my manners  and he sighed then take a box infront of him . he give me a letter and I open it . it’s a threat letter and the letter said that noda-san must resign from prime minister or his daughter live is in danger . I closed the letter and give it to him . he sighed .

“ I really scared and can’t think , my daughter is what I have , I really love her and she’s still a girl . I can’t make her live be in danger but I to can’t resign from the minister” he said with sad voice . I nodded .

“ then I heard from my best friends that’s there are a great assassin who doing his job with perfect and without a single evidence at the crime scene . so I think it’s good since you can kill someone with perfect skills  you will make my daughter safe “ he said with looked at me .

“ I will pay you , anything you want but please…make my daughter safe” said Noda . I smiled

“ you know the rulers right ?” I said with looked around all my manners is vanished hearing this man stories. You can call me mean but I have my principles of life  if you are black you must full black . I stood up and take a book open it .

“ yeah I know , that’s I can’t tell anyone about you, this is secret just you and me..” he said still looked at me . I smiled and turn to him .

“ and do you know the punishment if you broke it ?” I said with smirk . he nodded ,he already shaken .

“good, now where’s your daughter?” I said and get out from the room . he followed me and lead me the way . this man house is sure spacious . I can see all the woman wearing a kimono and I bet they’re  his maid . maid in korea and japan is so different . I keep walked and the boy guard look at me . yeah cause I’m wearing the same uniform like them . he talked to the maid and the maid talked back to him . the boy who lead me the way are standing in front of noda . he eyed me then nodded to noda .noda turned to me and smiled .

“please safe my daughter” he said I smiled and he opened the door revealing a girl wearing a uniform . she have a long wavy and black hair with slender body . she’s sure pretty . I bowed and she looked at me than back at his father .

“ otou-sama who is she?” she said with eyed me . I just look at her .

“she is your new bodyguard natsumi” he said with looked at me . she looked at me . I smiled and bowed

“ hello my name is Lee jennie and I’m from Korea , I will be your guard 24/7 so please take care of me “ I  said with smile. the girl just looked at me with disgust . I already know her attitude , this will be so hard Na young…fighting !

“ otou-sama I really didn’t like this lady!” she said to his dad . huh! Too bad kid your dad is begging me to make you safe. I mentally scoffed at her .

“like or not you must endure it natsumi” said noda and he smiled at me .

“ this is my daughter and only one lovely daughter her name is Yoshihiko Natsumi .” he said.you bowed and the girl stood up and take her bag .then stop in front of me he sneered at me and began walked . I look at the boy who looked at me , I smiled before followed my new agashi .poor me .

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello !!! 

to be honest I really didn't know if this story is good enough . I get graduate from high school and now life get complicated --" really . searching for the best university and the nervous is...idk . huff~

and thank you for subscribe my story guys , is my story is good ? cause I think it's you know...