5

The Best Husband

Author pov

“lee taemin imnida”

“ah..so what is it ?”

“ its done sir” said the man name taemin .

“good taemin I will send it to your account bank”

“kamsahamnida sir”

Na Young POV

I followed kai to lobby . my brain got blank . who is he?How can he know my name?.

“wait here” he said and leave me alone in the lobby .  I stand on the lobby . I looked at the crowd .until my eyes landed in a guy . he have a brown hair like the mask man . I scanned his body and trying to remember with the mask man . actually he have a same height . that guy bring bag and walked past me . I can smell his perfume . I looked at that man again . he wear blue shirt and black jeans .

“taemin yah!” a man with blonde hair called and running towards the brown hair guy . that man lightly punched the guy name taemin .

“ what?” said the taemin guy . the blonde guy murmured .

“ how can you forget to pay your snack yesterday night ?” the blonde hair guy said .

“ ah I’m already pay it hyung” said taemin with smile . the blond hair guy looked shocked . I stared at the taemin guy . he can’t be the mask guy . I turned my head to see kai get out from his car . he looked at me .our eyes met . he broke the stare and walk in the lobby to see me looked at him .

“ lets go” he said . I just followed him . he opened the door for me I just walked past him .

“mian make you waiting” he said when we in his car .

“no problem” I said with looked at the window .the car engine is on and he take me home like what his mother tell him . in my head is playing the taemin guy again and again . I really don’t know why he looked interesting in my eyes . maybe I just have to find out .but how? I don’t even know his real name .just taemin .

“YAH NA YOUNG-ssi !?” I turned to kai with glare . this man cheongmal. Can’t he called me more soft or calm.

“ WHAT?” I asked with angry voice .

“ its your home” said kai with WTF look .and pointed the house . *ok this is really embrassing* I facepalm in my mind . I cleared my throat .

“gomawo” I muttered then leave with speed as light.*omo its sooo soo embrassing !!* I scream in my thought . I walked in my house . theres my maid waiting for me .

“ welcome home agashi” I just walked past them with smile . then walked toward my room then lock it . I took my phone but when I wanna call kwangmin there is mail .

I opened the mail . is a picture with just head and there is  write with blood in the wall . is written

“ merci ” I gasped . my hands tremble when I zoom to the head . that’s right is choi kyu ha . he death but not in my hand . I sighed then dialed kwangmin .

“ what is this?” I said immediately when kwangmin answer my call.

“ its choi kyu ha” kwangmin said .

“ I know I know I know but wae? Why  he death ? I’m not killed him? I’m the one who have the mission to kill him !?” I shouted with anger .

“ we don’t know “ said kwangmin

“did you tell boss ?” I ask with looked at my book

“ yeah” said kwangmin more like a whisper .

“what did he say ?” I ask .

“ he tell me to calm you , there is no problem . he said the owner too greedy with his pets ” said kwangmin with sigh

“ what? What pets ? who is the owner ? aish..chinca” this is make me crazy . I shut my eyes .sighed deeply and *PANG* the mask guy ! did he killed him ?so the mask guy is assassin too . that’s make sense if he now my name but where is he know my face . where did he know me ? he is not worked alone right , he have boss to .and his boss want my victim.yeah that’s the answer ,great.just great.

“did our client pay it?” I walked to my desk .

“yeah he did . the money its already in our bank account” said kwangmin .

“did he… know?” I said

“ no he didn’t “ said kwangmin

“huh this is really tiring , just a minute ago I meets kyu ha but now he already death ” I said

“what ? you meet him ? “ kwangmin said with a surprise voice .

“yeah he talked with someone “ I answer

“did he know you ?” asked kwangmin

“maybe no, but he talked with someone and they discussion about something important” I said

 “did you hear it ?” asked kwangmin .

“ tsk no” I sigh and looked to the cho kyu ha picture.

“ with who he discussion ?” asked kwangmin again. This man really so curious .

“ ah! I forget his face but I have his photo , do you want to check it?” I asked

“ perfect just send it to me noona” said kwangmin happy . I can imagine now he jumping with happiness

“neh , and kwangmin “ I opened my phone then open the phoo and send it to kwangmin .

“neh noona”

“ don’t close this mission” I said with ending he call and sit down on my couch .

“do you wanna game ? ” I said with looked at the mirror .

“ just watch it , I’m in “ I turned to the window then smirk .

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

I apologize for being so long not updating. cheongmal mianhae. huh this holiday I mostly worked part time so I forgot to update. I'm very very very sorry and I know probably too late to say happy new year and merry chrismast but I would say
HAPPY NEW YEARS and MERRY Christmast!! ahh I'm going to miss this holiday.
. tomorrow I've got to get ready to go back to school. I know I'm not the type of person who likes to talk too so from now on I'll try to talk a lot so I'm sorry if I might look fussy. and do not forget to comment and subscribe it ^ ^
I am very grateful to those of you who already subscribe my fanfic and to
elf_kyuwin its a secret neh ...