4

The Best Husband

Na young POV

 

Its Choi Kyu Ha !? why he is in here . I walked to place near choi kyu ha . I saw him talking with someone. I took the place behind choi kyu ha , I wanted to know what they are talking about .

“ I’m already pay your bills” said choi kyu ha.  I furrowed my brows and took the glass in front of me.

“thank you, I will do it like what you told me” said that man then walk over . I grab my phone and trying to get that man photo fast with look around to see a lady in front of me .I pushed her hard , she feel to the ground the crowd now is around her .I took the chance to get that photo .when I get that man photo, I turned my head to see my victim but he’s already gone . I cursed under my breath , I looked around to search choi kyu ha, hope I will find him . I’m really doesn’t know there is someone behind me and he pats my shoulder . I froze .* who is this ?*

“ yah I just walk to get fresh air but you gone” I turned around to see kai standing in front of me with angry face .

“ I’m sorry I have something to do” I said with leave him behind. I looked around with walking in the hall .but something hold my hand , I see the hand and look up to see the owner . its kai.

“ what do you want?” I said with patient.

“ we must go back to that room “ with that kai take me to the room where my parents and kai parents still talking . I really want to ignore this man but my hands is still get hold by kai so I haven’t choice right?

When I got back to that room . my parents still talking but now I think is finished. They looked at me with happy face , specially my mom .

“ oh dear tomorrow you must selecting your wedding gown” my mom said with wide smile , I just smile back .* its too fast*I thought.

“what?! Its too fast mom” I heard kai protested but his mother doesn’t care .

“ tomorrow , come to this ____ shop or I blocked your credit card young man” said his mom without look at kai . I can saw kai face fall then he gulped

“ we must make it fast kai , we doesn’t have time” said his father . kai just scoffed .

“why must so fast mom?” I said with pleading eyes

“ we must dear I don’t want you playing around” said my mom with looking at me , I just silent . suddenly my phone vibrates. I look at the ID caller .*kwangmin?* I get out of that room so I can take the call

“yeoboseyo ?” I said with looking back checking if anyone followed me.

“ noona!? ”  said kwangmin

“ya! I’m not deaf you know” I said with walking .

 “ noona I can’t found his new schedule I’m already searching it in all government website but its none”

“what do you mean with none ?”

“mm…you know I’m already hacked all over government website but the schedule is already deleted .are you think he know we?” said kwangmin . *are choi kyu ha know me?or he make me fall to his trap?* I can listen that youngmin called kwangmin . I sit down in couch near the door .

“noona I found something but I’m not sure if is him ” said youngmin with tremble voice.

“what is it youngmin ? who ?” I ask with furrowed my brow suddenly feeling uneasy .

“ I will send it to your email noona ? bye” I looked at my phone .waiting for the email . I closed my eyes .listened. I heard something move. There is someone in the corridor besides me. I open my eyes .my phone vibrates but I ignore it .

“ what do you want?” I said coldly . slowly I take the gun in my thigh.  A man with brown hair standing in the end of corridor. I can’t see his face cause he wear a mask .

“ smart girl neh?” said that man with looked at me . I looked back .that guy walked towards me . I get up quickly  . thinking when I will attacked him.

“ooh-oh I’m here just to inform you ” that man stopped . inform? What inform ?

“your victim will never be yours” I silent .thinking what did he mean ?

“what do you mean?” I said with got step forward

“ you will know , NewYork” said that man . I frozen . he know me.

“or  Nayoung-ssi ?” said that man with laughed evilly . I widen my eyes .

“ who are you?” I said with squinted my eyes.

“ I can’t tell you it’s not interesting” said that man .but before I tell him something the door opened and revealing kai with angry face then his mother . she looked at me with wide smile.

“ na young-ah why are you in here?” she said looking at me. I blinked . then smile back

“nothing mrs.kim” I said then walk through the door .that man is gone . *who is he?*

“yah! Kai go get her back to home” said her mother and she knock his shoulder . I can heard kai groan then

“kaja” he said with walk away . I bend and followed him . I looked at my side again then walk away .

 

AUTHOR POV

A man with brown hair is walking towards the park near corridor . he take of the mask then take his phone .he call someone .

“ yeoboseyo ?”

“ its me” said that man .

“who?”

“Lee Taemin imnida”

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________