Chapter 1

The Best Husband

In Canada

 

Author POV

 On the roof of a building there is a girl who looks slim and tall, wearing a tight black dress and carrying a guitar bag.
(phone rings)
"Hey New York ... rose is in the room ... make it quick .." said someone from the other side.
'' Ok .. "replied the girl with him and speed up to the building edges.

The girl pulled out a gun-type L - 96 A -1 / AWP weapon that can shoot as far as 1100 meters, of such goods cannot be bought cheaply. Not only that it has two caliber which makes it even more powerful.

 

"Where is that old man ..." growled the girl getting nerves.

Suddenly, a man  age about 40 years walk in a room in the building next door.

"There he is ..." she said with a smile on her lips

in couple of minute..

"Hello ... Nethan mission complete .." said the girl rushed down from the building by wearing his jacket.

 “ good job New York…” said a man named Nethan .

“ ok…what’s next..” she said again into the parking lot , is located in the basement.
 the basement was very quiet so no one can see what the girl doing .

“ there’s no job… you can go home now..” said Nethan.

“ ok..thank you Nethan..” said the girl with get into his car model Koenigsegg Agera .
When she entered the car. (phone rings)
"Hello .." said the girl with started her car.

“ NA YOUNG !!!” heard the shouts of her mobilephone.

“Ouch..Min Jung..Just act ordinary...” said that girl named Na young by holding her ears.

 

Na Young POV

“Ouch...Min Jung...just act ordinary...”  I said with holding my ears.

“Na young where are you now..?” said min jung without patience.

“Canada…” I said as I started running the car and turn on the GPS.

“Oh My God...don’t tell me you do that job again...” said min jung

“…min jung today I came home really…” I said with a look at the way that I passed.

 “(sigh) ok…so hurry... we had a lot of work in college...” said min Jung.

“Ok...ok...” I said with smile.

Yep! I work as an assassin. Why..? Maybe because I was bored. I came from a family that could be considered rich, because the richest family I have...actually I kind of lonely.., but my parents still love me. Just to inform you I do not carelessly accept a job from Nethan (my cousin), I just kill somebody who really bad to people or politic like corruption, etc. and then my nickname is NY or New york, but the truth  NY is from My name Na Young and about the job just my best friend who knows what I work.

(Phone rings)

“Hallo...” I said with get out from the car. In front of me there is a man with uniform.

Nānu kāru nilugaḍe tappisikoḷḷaliddāne ? (Miss Do you want me to parking the car..?)” said that man .

Sari... Dhan'yavādagaḷu... (Ok...thank you...)” I said with handed the key of my car and took my backpack that I put in the car.

“ Na young..” I heard a soft voice over the hand phone.

“Ye umma…” I said with a smile to the guard of my apartment in Canada.

“Are you in Canada..?” said my mom with confused.

“crap...” I thought

“Ye umma…I was visiting Canada to see my friends, she got sick ... I feel sorry for her” I said as I walked to the elevator and swipe the card and make my voice really sad.

“Oh…are you already ask for permission to the school..?” said umma with start to worry.

“ already umma..” I said and out of the lift then walked tothe corner doors and swiping the card again..

“ annyeong Jessica…” electronic voice is heard in my apartement .

(To inform you I don’t put my real name to my electronic like this )

( this is her apartment in canada ^_^)

“ when… you want to go home..sweetheart…?” said umma

“ umm…maybe...today umma...I will go home.” I said again

“Oh ! that’s great ! that means the day after tomorrow you will be in the korea right..?” said umma with excited.

“ye umma…waeyo..?” I said to put my backpack then walked toward the wardrobe

“ aniyo…umma gets the parties invitation from your appa best friend …and your appa want you to come at the day after tomorrow honey…” said umma

‘’ ah~..araso…” I said with put out my passport  .

“ ok I’ll see you in korea sweetheart..” said umma

“ ne…annyeong umma..” I said with close the wardrobe and took my clothes on hangers and then change clothes. Iimmediately went downstairs to take my car keys and fly to korea.

Kai POV

“ kkamjoooong ~” I heard baekhyun voice from behind .

“ ye hyungs..” I said and turned  .

“o ! your face look pale dongsaeng…” said baekhyun hyung worry.

“ ah..aniyo…I’m just..a..little tired you see..” I said with scratching my head .

“ oh…ara..are you have time tonight ?” said baekhyun hyung with smile to me.

“ani..waeyo..?” I ask.

“ me and the rest of exo want to hang out tonight…wanna come…?” said baekhyun hyung

“ oh..ok..” I said with smile on my face .

And the I hang out with exo .

( phone rings )

“ yeoboseyo..?” I said .

“ jong in-ah..” I heard a old voice.

“ ne umma ..” I said .

whenI say that the exo immediately give a private room for me.
"are The day after tomorrow at 7 you have a schedule ..?" said umma.
"Aniyo umma .. wae ..?" I wonder
"your appa want you to come at his birthday party .. could you come.. ..?" said umma
"Oh .. I can ... I'll let you know... umma…ok…" I said with hang up the telephone.
"Huh ... must be willing to introduce me with his friends daughter again ... T_T .." I feel irritate
"Hyung .. sorry I'm a bit annoyed so I want to go somewhere first .." I said by waving my hand.
"Ok .. annyeong kai .." said sehun

Na Young POV

Quite a long way from here to Canada I had to transit first. 04:30 hours until I

was in korea. I immediately went to the park and take my mini cooper already

 staying at the airport and then go back home. home sweet home ~


"YA! NA YOUNG! "Said the min jung with shook my body, and I could only sleep for

30 minutes ago .. oh WTF …

Me with force to wake up open my eyes and saw the clock at my bedside. Good now

is 7 o'clock time to go school. I thought with close my eyes again.

"Na young .." came a soft voice from cho hee.

“Em .. "I improvised with my eyes still close .

"come on let's go to the school before I get angry .." cho hee said quietly.

I quickly opened my eyes jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. min jung who saw it immediately turned to the cho hee.

"What .." said cho hee who is aware of min jung gaze.

"You know sometimes I envy you .." said minjung with sigh.

"Ha?" Said cho hee bewildered .

"Forget it .." said the min jung who had seen me come out and ready to go.

"Let's go .." I said by take my backpack and carrying a book.

Arriving on campus ..

"We are on the same class at the tenth period ..'' said the open locker cho hee.

"And I'm going to the same class with you in fifth period .." said min jung and take her book.

"Ok ok ... we will meets again in the café as usual in lunch time .." I'm tired as she opened the locker.

"Bye na young .." said cho Heed and min jung.

“good now I’m alone..” I thought.

Lunch time

Me and cho hee is already in café…like always cho hee will read her book while me will played games.

“ hey..hey..” said min jung with bright smile.

“ yea..yea..I heard you…” I said with take a sip to my cappuccino latte .

“ do you know it… the gossip..?” said min jung

“ what..?” I said

“ I heard from upper class that there are new student come the our college..” said min jung with bite her bottom lips.

“ yeah and then…” I answered with boring style .

“yah !! I’m serious the new student is EXO member !!!???” cried min jung and make the people looked to us .

“……who..?” I said with confused looked.

“OMG…please…EXO is the new idol and a whole people in korea already know that…!!” said minjung with rolled her eyes .

“oh..and I don’t know that EXO or what…” I said innocent look.

“..and…now you know right..?”said min jung with proud to herself.

“yeah..yeah…up to you..” I said with give her a WTF look .

(phone ring..)

“ hallo…” I said with take a bite to my strawberry cake.

“ honey…can you go home now..?” said umma .

“what..?...but…I’m still have..” my word get cut by umma.

“ honey this is emergency..” cut umma .

I groaned . “ ok..ok…I will be there..in couple of minutes.

“ what going on..?” said cho hee

“ my umma want me to come home..” I said with placed my hand to my chest.

“…wae..?” said cho hee again .

“ I don’t know…I forget to tell that…” I said and scoffed

“..oh..” said cho hee.

“ arrrgh…soo…ccuuuuteee..!!” cried min jung .

“ what are you doing min jung..?” ask cho hee.

“ah…(looked in her handphone) ah…I’m just watching EXO MV..look..!?” said min jung with  give her handphone .

“look…they are soo cuutee and handsome right..?” said min jung with exited

“ sorry , if I knew you…?” said cho hee with come back to her book.

“ what the…” said min jung frozen

“hahahaha…ya! Do you know how lucky I am to have two pets around me…huwaahhahaha…” I said with laughed hardly.

“YA !! CHOI NA YOUNG-AH..I’M NOT YOUR PETS !!” said min jung angry .

“oops…mian..mian..min juung-ah…I’m just joking okay…” I said suddenly stop my laughed.

“ oh please..can you two SHUT UP!...” said cho hee with soft but…you know full of anger .

“ she’s angry…” I whisper to min jung .

“YA ! IT’S BECAUSE OF YOU !!” cried min jung . I looked to cho hee who saw we with death glare .

“ shut up or get out…” cho hee muttered

“shut up…” answer min jung

“get out..” answer me.

“ YA !!” cried min jung .

“ssshhhhhhh !!” I said with put my finger on top of my lips  and looked back to cho hee who full of concentration to her new book . I took a deep breath .

“ I must go home..” I said and put my bag .

“ ha..?” said min jung shock and confused .

“ bye min jung..cho hee…see you..” I said with run .

 

AUTHOR POV

“ bye min jung..cho hee…see you..” said na young with run .

“ huh..?..wae..?na young..na young..” call min jung who still confused .

“ya! Did you say you would shut up..” said cho hee with death glare again .

“but..why na young go home..its still 11 am you know..” said min jung .

Cho hee sighed . “ she have a call from her mother…now shut up” said cho hee with come back again to her book .

“ok ok” said min jung give up .

 

Meanwhile na young…

 

“ mom…what is this…” said na young with make “0” into .

“ hmm…?” said her mom with still focused walk .

“ what the hell…are mom thinking..” said na young .

“ umma just want you look clean and soft .” said her mom .

“oh my gosh…but I’m clean..” said na young suddenly pull her hand, but her mom grab her wrist tighter and na young can’t defeat her mom in stubborn battle .

“No ! your not clean enough…look at yourself..are you a lady or not?...a lady must clean her body from head to toe ..and must behaved herself…you know that don’t you…?”said mom.

“ ugh…not again…” na young muttered .

“ what..?” said mom.

“ah…nothing…I will do it...” said na young lazily .

Her mom going to cashier lady ..

 

*flashback*

“I’m  home..” said na young

“oh Na young you came in time..good..now lets go..” said umma with grab her wrist.

“ha..?to where mom…?” said na young shocked and confused.

“ just follow me…you will know..” said mom

*end flashback*

 

“ can I help you Mrs.Choi..?” said the cashier lady.

“ yes.. I want my daughter be cleaned…I want her hand became smoothed and her nails…hmm..give her manicure and pedicure..and..oh don’t forget ! make her face as smooth as possible and looked as bright as sun and the hand must be fully looks flicks than her toe and then her eyelashes and eyebrow make it beautiful…oh..and her hair just trim them also I want her looks enchanting and the most beautiful girl in Korean …” said my mom looked satisfied.

The cashier lady understand what it means and take na young to the room . first na young will get scrubs and mask her face, manicure, pedicure , cut her hair also the finishing make up and foila ! she feel her body like an milk ‘cause is soo smooth and her hair so beautiful .

“ oh my…you really look like me…” said my mom happy.

“of course mom…I’m your child..” said na young with rolled her eyes

“ okay now…we are going COEX mall …come on..” said mom

“urgh…my mom really like shopping huh..” I thought .

“here we are…lets go…” said mom full power.

“ slow mom..”said na young

“ ok…I just remembered you don’t have dress don’t you…so..first we must buy some dress for you …” said mom with fast walked like there is no tomorrow .

The first shop na young doesn’t like the dress until in the eleven shop na young keep an eyed in some dress .it’s really looks cool for na young .

the dress na young chosed is have lace around shoulder until waist and the colour is cream .

“ do you like it…?” said mom .

“ne…” said na young with grab the dress .

“I really love this…” said na young smile .

“ try it…” said mom

“ ok..”

A couple of minutes…

Her mom is now talked to the attendant …

“umma..” said na young .

“ ye sweetheart..” said her mom with looked back .

“ wow…its suits you very well..you looks great with that dress..” said her mom with clap her hand.

“ really..” said na young seeing herself in mirror.

“ so..?” said her mom smiled.

‘’ I take this…” said na young satisfied.

‘’ you hear that right…”said her mom make the attendant nodded.

Na young and her mom get out from the shop.

“ now lets buy the high heels…” said her mom

“ mom I have flat shoes…how about I wear that in the party…” said na young .

“ what..? ourgh no way…we are the no.2 richest family and my daughter doesn’t like high heels…’’ said her mom rolled her eyes .

“ I like high heels…mom…just don’t too extravagant....” said na young .

“ this is for your best…not extravagant…” said her mom angry .

“oh…yes..yes..up to you... I  just following you…”said na young .

“ look na young is that high heels look pretty…” said mom with pointed a high hells with flower in the corner and have beautiful colour

“…yeah..mom…” said na young feel bored.

“do you like it..?” said mom

“ I like it…” said na young.

“ ok ..we will take it…” said mom going in to bought a new pair of high heels.

“ now…let’s take a look to the bag…” said mom while na young just silent she really doesn’t like shopping .

“ mom…this good..” said na young pointed the handbag. the hand bag colour is green and be coated with snake skinned .

“ oh but …” said mom.

“I want that...” said na young, she know how to make her mom stop from taken her to mall .

“okok we take that…aish I have a stubborn daughter..” said mom with take her card .

“ now let’s go home..” said na young her face really looked tired .

“ok…you win..” said her mom put her hand up around head .

 

Kai POV

“argh…where is my suit..” I said frustration .

“ huh…you have a suit..” said se hun innocently .

“ of course I have…” I said while searching around my wardrobe .

“ …do you found it..?” ask se hun.

“ NO!?” I said angry

“ how about you borrowed suit from su ho hyungs..” said se hun .

“ah ! your right…ah se hun-ah you’re my bestfriend..!!” I said with hugged him .

“ yeah..yeah…I know…” said sehun patted my back .

I pulled away and said “ okay now the suit..” I exited the room make se hun alone in the room .

“why kai searching for a suit..is he have a dinner with another corporation …?” said se hun…. while se hun have his dreamland…suddenly kai come to the room

“ ya ! su-ho hyungs said you borrowed my suit…where is it !?” I cried .

“ah~ so that suit…if you looking for that…I took that in there..” said se hun got up from the crunch while I’m running to the place he pointed .

“ oh ..” I gasp when suddenly I saw my suit became like ... I don’t know I can’t explain what my suit looked but definitely my suit looks bad…really bad .

“ se hun..” I called him but..

(no answer)

“ se hun..” I called him again but no answer ,I take a look behind and found se hun just run away

“aish that child …damn it..” I said

“ I will go see su ho hyung about suit…the party is tomorrow….aish chinca..” I said frustration .

 

Na Young POV

The next day in morning…

“ good morning sweetheart..” said my appa with reading her newspaper . I run down to my appa place and give him good morning kiss in his cheek and same to my umma .

“ oh na young are you have class today…?” said mom with take a bite her pancake .

“ …T_T mom today is holiday…” I said and sit down in front of my mom

“ oh..good .. ‘cause I’ve called the salon to take care of your body again but the different form yesterday..they will come in here and they will come around 12 am and…you can’t go out from house until mom come back from work…do you understand..?” said mom

“ yes mom…but can I go to my apartment…just five minutes please..” I said with make puppy eyed .

“ aish…don’t use that…eyes…okok you can..but just five minutes…” said mom glared at me .

“ ne…” I said with act like good girl  and ate quickly

“ mom I’m going..” I said

“ miss the car is ready..” said my butler

“ok..” I said with take my handbag and run to my Ferrari car .

(phone ring)

“ hallo..” I said with hold my iphone .

“ New York I have new a job for you..” said nethan

“ who is it now..?” I said with started running my car and changce my iphone with speaker Bluetooth .

“this time youdo not need to leave the country because the sender wants us to kill one of members of the South Korean legislature.” Said nethan

“ok that’s good ‘cause my parents doesn’t like me leave Seoul..” I said

“ and the interesting in here is the sender told us about criminal records…this is really cool right..” said nethan exited.

“hmm…good just send me the criminal records… I will see it in my apartment…and wait a minutes nethan..” I said with stopped my car .

“ good morning miss Choi..long time no see..” said the guard .

“ good morning too Mr. Song..” I said with get out from my car and give him my keys.

“ Mr.song..please just parking around here..cause I’m just stopped by..” I said and Mr.song nodded .

“ ok nethan I’m back..”  I said.

“and the boss want me to tell you not to rough…he said it’s looks disgusting …” said nethan

“ bro are you calling noona..” I heard kwangmin voice …yeah kwangmin and youngmin is my cousin and they are work for me and my boss . youngmin nickname is Nethan and kwangmin nickname is Kent .

“ ne..what up..?” said youngmin .

“ aniyo just ask..” said kwangmin

“ jerk..” youngngmin muttered

“ haha…hei I will see the mail ok..good bye..” I said with get in to the lift .

“ yeah NY good bye..” said youngmin .

When the lift open I get out from the lift and take my keys and opened the door

Immediately I went to my office room

and turn on the computer .

I gasp when I seen a criminal record …in there everything about corruption, killer ,etc clearly stated .

“ incredible…” I whispered .

“ but..isn’t it too suspicious…why he give this many criminal record…and the most important is…the suspect not just my victim…what is he want…?” I thought

(plop) Skype On…

“ noona..!!” said youngmin and kwangmin .

“ ..ye..whats wrong…?” I said looked in my computer and turn on the mic .

“ do you have read the rap sheet..?” said kwangmin anxious.

“ ye..wae..?” I said with take the criminal record .

“ so do you know the name our victim is..?” said youngmin .

“ yeah his name is..choi kyu ha..” I said looked to the criminal record and looked to his photo and his bio.

“he’s the important person in korea…and…” youngmin hesitated to said .

“ and what…?” I said

“ after we have the new job youngmin immediately tell you..but I’m trying to know about our victim and.. I found this…” said kwangmin with send me some pictures .

“ who is this..?” I said again curious about the person kwangmin send me .

“ this picture is taken in the middle of night and in the Cheongpyeonglake…if you see closer the right side is your victim choi kyu ha but in the left side this person is the boss of mafia in Paris and besides him is the boss of gang in LA .” said kwangmin with looked to his twin brother .

“ I’m sorry…I should have refuse the job..but because it’s interesting I take it…” said youngmin with low voice …I know his feeling guilty .

“ so..what’s wrong with that..?” I said again

“WHAT..!?...oh noona if you kill that person your life is in danger…” said kwangmin worry .

“ yeah and his friends is danger too…we couldn’t take this job..” said youngmin.

“ and..” I said

“ noona our live is in danger too..” said youngmin

“ yah !! it’s not what I want talking to…we are safe in America but noona is not..you know ..” said kwangmin rolled his eyed.

“ oh~ your right..” said youngmin dry loughed

“ I want that job…” I said to youngmin and kwangmin and I see the twin get stunned

“ preparing the plan…oh..and youngmin and kwangmin flight to korea and find his schedule around the next week..” I said with get up from my chair and take my handbag .

“ I will see you again soon…” I said with smirk on my face .

 

AUTHOR POV

 

“ I will see you again soon…”said na young with smirk on her face .

And suddenly (click) the camera is turned off

“ is she telling us to come to Korean..?” said youngmin confused.

“ you know I have a bad feeling about this..” said kwangmin.

“ you mean we will death if we flight to korea…” said youngmin afraid.

“ aniyo~..-_- I just worried about our noona…” said kwangmin

“oh..so we will fine right..?” said youngmin

“ yes…” said kwangmin and youngmin reply with bright smile and leave kwangmin in the room alone

“ I hope so…” said kwangmin take his hand in his forehead

 

* I'm very sorry if my language is really bad..>.<  I'm still beginner in writing a story but I will work hard and comment please...hehehe..*