afraid with a....mouse ?

The Best Husband

Na young POV

Its already 5 PM and what ? he still doesn’t come up . hell kai . I walked down and wait kai in living room .i sighed with plopped down to the couch and turn on the TV .

“agashi” said my maid standing behind me .

“ yeah” I answered  not looking back and busy with the TV

“ Mr. Kai its want to meet you” said my maid , I turned and see Kai already sit beside me .

“ thank you Ms.Yoon” I said with looked at Mr.Yoon .yeah she's the maid I respect in this home, beside my mom and dad . she is the one who take care of me and I love her like my mom . Ms.Yoon bow and leave.

“ why you late ?” I said with eyes still locked at TV

“ traffic” he said and silent again but not awkward .

“ come on we must go” said kai with get up and followed him . I take my bag and leave .in the car as always I will see the road

“ did you know the address ?” said kai with eyes in the road

“yeah” I said with opened my bag and searching the letters and give it to kai . he take it and read then he look back to the road .

“ its here” said kai and the car stopped . I looked at the boutique . kai get out from car and I following him to the boutique . I feels there is some one who watching me . I looked at my back there 3 man with sunglass and 1 with hoodie and the 2 man wearing coat and hat walked and hugged the electric pole ?.*suspicious* I thought and keep walking .

“ welcome” said the girl and act cutely when she see kai  .

“ can I help you sir ?” said the girl cutely toward kai .

“ I here to try my tuxedo and here my…”

“ I’m here to try my gown” I cut kai because its fells weird when he said I’m his wife . when I said that a woman come out and smile with looked at me and kai .

“what a perfect couple” said the woman .kai and I smile back

“ this way agashi my employee will led you the way “ said the woman I guess she is the manager . the girl face look disappointed and led me. I walking and turned to kai . our eyes met then I turned and followed her . she opened the door into a dressing room . I looked around  sit in the couch and take the magazine and read it .

Kai POV

Our eyes met . I looked at her but she break it and walked away, my eyes  still seeing her until she’s disappear .

“ don’t worry she will be alright” the woman smile to me . who’s worry ? I’m not worrying her .

“ you really love your wife aren't you ? what a sweet couple “ she said with opened the doors and led me the way .

I’m in dressing room now and I looked around .in a minutes the door opened and theres a 5 mannequin with tuxedo . the woman tell me about the tuxedo . the first is ordinary so I just skip it and look at the tuxedo with black  colour .

“you can try it sir” she said . I nod and pointed at black tuxedo . the  woman claps and her employee take off the tuxedo from the mannequin .  I try the tuxedo and its fit perfectly .

“ you looks handsome with that” said the woman smile

“ thank you Mrs..”

“ its jung hwa . hun jung hwa “ said mrs.jung hwa  I looked at myself in the mirror smile .

“ can I see my wife ?” I said with looked at her in the mirror . she smile

“ you can , this way please “ she said and her  employee help me took off the tuxedo . I followed her and came into dressing room . when I walk in I can hear na young talking .

 

Na young POV

“its suits you  agashi “ she said with smile . I looked at myself  wearing  a white gown . my back can be seen.

“ you think ?” I said with looked at the mirror .

“ don’t you think its show too much my skin ?”  I said with looked at her in mirror . she smile

“ no agashi . its really looks good on you “ she said when I about to answer her the door opened and shows a woman with kai in behind her . KAI !!?? yeah hell is was kai !!. with fast I pull the curtain and hide my body .  the woman talking  to the girl and the girl bowed and kai looked at me then walked towards me.

“ yah stops!!” I scream and I looked at kai . he smirk at me .

“ y-yah ! why are you in here…can you see this is  a bride room!!” I stuttered *why am I stutter aish !!* he smirk and walk towards me . I’m stood and looked at him come very close to me .

“ what do you think ?” kai whisper in my ears . my face became red as tomato . I closed his eyes with my hands and push him so he not too close

“ p-e-r-v-e-r-t  its suit you “ I said with pull the curtain

“ get out I wanna chance “ I said with take off the gown

“ no I will waiting you  in here “ said kai , I just rolled my eyes and wear my blue shirt and black jeans then my grey cardigans . I pull the curtain and kai looked at me . he sit on the couch in front of me .

“ thats fast ” he said but I ignore him and give the gown to the employee, I nodded  .she smile and leave with the woman . I take my bag and sit in the couch waiting the bills .

“  so how about your gown “ he said with looked at me . I looked back and our eyes meets .

“ its…secret “ I said with turn my eyes . I looked straight .

“ oh” said kai . its silent again but I heard something ..

“ cciciciiit ciciciiiiiiit” okay I heard something not a person but something else. I looked at the ground and found a mouse . it’s a MOUSE !!! AJADHDFUCNRVXRGFNIXUGHR!!! I scream and hugged  kai arms .

“ WHAT THE !!!”  I yelled and throw anything to make the mouse gone . I don’t care what kai looks like but I guarantee he looks shocked too , but not like me . DAFUUQ that mouse come closer and closer . okay I give up so I just hugged kai more tight .

“ y-you scared with the mouse” said kai ,I just stay silent with murmured “please please please “  and closed my eyes .the door burst open  and revealing 3 young man looked so shock as well .

“ hyung ?sehun? what the hell are you doing here?” kai said . I brave myself to open my eyes and found 3 person  staring at me and kai with wide eyes . I looked at myself and found that I hugs kai .reflex I release my hands and backs away with blush .

“ss-so-sorry” I shuttered and looked down . okay my face looked so red and this is  embarrassing .

“so that’s your wife kai ?” said some one . ahhhh god plase take me with you !! I can feels kai looked at me then looked back to the man

“ yeah” said kai then take my hand and pull me his hand perfectly wrap around my waist .

“ hey looked up and greet them” he whisper in my ears  . again I blush . I closed my eyes . take a deep breath then open my eyes and smile .

“annyeong haseyo  na young imnida “ I said with smile . they looked at me with wide eyes

“ yah hyung you have a very beautiful wife” said the man with blonde hair

“yah she’s so beautiful “ said the short one

“ there is a angel in front of me “ said the tallest one . the short one slaps his arm

“ I’m sorry if we intrude you both any ways my name is baekhyun “ said baekhyun with smile . * wow hes really handsome*

“ I’m sehun  the maknae “ said sehun with jump and take my hand the shake them . * cute*

“ hello I’m chanyeol “ * hell what was that !?* chanyeol grinning . you bow yourself and smile back

“ so guys why are you here ?” said kai with death glare .

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

hey hey ! double update ^^  I  have a good mood today and to elf_kyuwin : anyways I'm indonesian and I know what you mean , hahaha yeah I know

keep comment and subscribe by the way sorry if my english is bad *bows*

bye bye