Chapter 2

The Best Husband

Chap 2

* i'm sorry for my late update...and sorry for write...hehe*

 

 

“ welcome home miss..’’ said my maid with bow

“ are they have come..?” said na young

“ eh! I mean the employee Mrs.Choi  haired…” said na young .

“ yes miss..they are in your room now..” said my maid again .

“ ah..araso…” said na young immediately walked to her room , but she remembered something .

“ eh…by the way don’t talk to my mom when I came home late okay…” said na young

“ yes miss..” said my maid with smile .

Na young walked to her room . and she got the woman rituals, you know like scrubs and manicure , etc.

 

At 8pm

 

“ na young…” cried mom

“ neh…mom..” said na young with get out from her room

‘’ oh my…you looked beautiful…are you ready..?” said mom smiled

“ neh mom..” said na young smile too..

Along the way na young just thinking about her works .

“why…the sender give us the criminal records..” thought na young .

“or…this is just a trap..!!” thought na young again .

“ but…” when her thought battled without realizing her mom watching her from earlier.

“ sweethearts you don’t need to nervous…” said mom gently put her hands in na young hands make na young forget about her thought .

“ah..neh mom..” said na young with smiled

At the party…the sound of classical music heard throughout the room.

“ Mrs. Choi..” a old woman around my  mom aged waved her hand and walked to na young direction .

“ oh…Mrs. Kim…” said my mom with hugged her .

“oh don’t say this is my-future-daughter-in-law..” said Mrs. Kim brightly smile  , na young who heard what Mrs. Kim said made her became frozen from a while .

“oh…what your name honey..?” said Mrs.kim

That’s voice make Na Young come back to REAL  LIFE

“Choi Na Young…ahjumma..” said Na young politely bow .

“what the heck my mom planning..” thought Na Young

“ such a pretty name and pretty behavior..” complimented Mrs. Kim ,she touched my head

“wow…your so tall…are you by any chance a model..?” said Mrs.Kim

“oh…I’m not ahjumma…” I said with smiled nicely.

“ of course…” said mom proud .

“oh..please stop with the UNIMPORTANT TALK!!!” thought Na young

“ oh…where’s my boy..” said Mrs. Kim looked every where .

“that’s  supposedly my-future-son-in-law..” said my mom grinned

“ OH MY GODDNESS!!! PLEASE HELP MEE!!” thought Na Young looked anxious .

“ oh wait the minutes I will call him…just wait in here okay..” said Mrs. Kim rashly .Na young and her mom just smile .

“ no problem Mrs. Kim..just take your time..” said mom

“ okay..” said Mrs. Kim with walked fast until she out of na young sight .Na Young gripped her mom arms.

“MOM..WHAT IS THIS..!!” said Nayoung with a death glare to her mom .

“umm…eh..sweethearts ..look..i’m so..so..sorry okay..” said mom with sad face .

“your father wanted a cooperation with Mr. Kim and Mr. Kim agreed to it ... they both became close friends and .. you know .. well .. this marriage problems they just want to deepen their friendship .. and your father does not like you too often to go abroad for some reasons which are not too important…honey..” said mom

“ tell me mom…what are you planning from doing this joke..it’s not funny..” said Na young dry laughed .

“Na young-ah this is not a joke…look here…I’m so sorry okay… I can’t stop your father..” said mom

“ but mom please I’m just 18 years old..and I’m will getting married with someone who I doesn’t know...” said na young angry.

“ you must agree with that…we doesn’t know what your father doing if he’s angry right..?” said mom patted my head .

 

 

Kai POV

 

I’m in my father birthday party . when I’m in the food side .

“ yah..!! jong-in..where are you..” said my mom

“I’m in here mom..” I said munched the bread I took .

“ yah come with me…boy..you will be meets with you future wife..” said my mom grabbed my wrist and pull me out .

“ what mom…wife..?” I said confused .

“ yeah…you will getting married..” said my mom .

“ hold on…mom..this is must be a joke right..?” I said with smiled and make her stop

“ no …I’m serious this is your father command…you know your father right..no one can stop him if he’s angry…” said my mom

“..’’ I’m still shocked

“aish..this stupid boy..come on..” said my mom pull me again .

“mom…” I said stopped my walk and looked my mom in her eyes. When my mom looked at me I see nothing but…..angry..??

“yah !!! your future wife is waiting for you…you my stupid son !!”said my mom with punches my head..

“ouch…”

“you must AGREE ..araso…” said my mom

“ neh..” I said with hold my heads and make a curse to my future wife if she’s ugly .

“oh..good..your still in here..” I heard my mom cried happy like a child get their candy .

“wow..who’s that girl..she’s…really look like an angel…” I thought .

“ what I must to do now…she’s beautiful I can’t curse her..pabo..”

“Na young this is Jong In..and Jong in this Na young..” said my mom and then I slowly smirk .

“must to act cool..” I thought again and took her hand then shook them .

“ hi just call me kai ..” I said confidence and smile, I saw the girl act shy but is cute…wait I’m not like her right…this is not love in the first sight ABSOLUTELY NOT !!! I must make her cry and then doesn’t want to get married with me and…the end .

 

 

 

Na Young POV

 

 

“Na young this is Jong In..and Jong in this Na young..” said Mrs. Kim and the guy looked to me then smirked .

what the with this guy

“ hi… just call me kai..” said kai with hold my hand and smiled then I ,of course I will act like a shy girl .

“hi..call me Na young..” I said with give him my BEST SMILE  I ever made .

“ oh..look them…they are really cute right..” said Mrs. Kim excited

“ neh..your right…umh how about we…you know don’t disturb them…being lovey dovey” said my mom..

Oh gosh…

“yeah your right…okay jong-in mom will in your appa place…take care your future wife…” said Mrs. Kim

“ neh mom..” said kai  and me just watch Mrs. Kim and my mom until they are disappear .

“ yah ! don’t think I want to get married with you..!!” suddenly kai talk harsh to me, but I’m not shocked it’s logic if  “you getting married with someone you doesn’t know and it’s in your 18 years old ,what would you do…” if it’s me I would angry like this guy in front of me .

“ what are you looking at…heh…so your hearts broke right..” said kai

“ ani…and good bye..” I said with leave him behind.

“ yah !!” I heard that guy cried with angry and it’s getting my nerves so I turn around and walk towards him .

“ what do you what scumbag !!” I said with angry

“ what !! yah…!!” cried kai with make some people looked

“ aish this guy…just what do you want..” I said

“ heh i think your is innocent and cute girl but…now..” he said with looked to me like WTF look .

“ heh..okay up to you…I’m out..” I said with walk faster .

“ yah wait…we must being together..” said kai with hold my wrist .

“yah !! don’t touch me you erted old man ..” I said with let my hand free.

“yah !! I’m not old man..” he said again.

“ do I care…” I said with rolled my eyes .

“ aish..this girl..” said kai now he looked around and found everybody watched .

“not good..” said kai with looked at me

“ what..”I said

“ we will get killed by ours mothers..” said kai with looked around again but his face became pale .

“hey..are you okay..?” I said started worry

“ of course not…every body around us is…you know..the pers…” said kai make me suddenly realize his face aura..

“ why are you worried about pers..?” I said.

I’m looked at his face and smell something suspicious .

“who are you..?”  I asked him .

“huh..? you…don’t know me…” said kai doesn’t belive what I said.

“what…? Why I must know you..?” I said again with crossed my hand in my chest .

“ hello…I’m kai..” said kai with shock face .

“then…” I said

“I’m the dance machine in EXO-K…” said kai almost cried .

“exo…” I whispered “…that’s name looks familiar …where is it…I think I ever heard something called exo..but where…” I thought .

“ yah we must make get out of here…” said kai with hold my hands and take me to another rooms.

“exo..exo…exo..” I’m still thought about it .

“ yah..yah..” said kai

“eh..”

“ do you want a drink…” said kai

“ coffee…” I said again and  PANG !!

“I know exo is that’s new boys group …” I thought .

“ yah..here..” said kai give me a cup of coffee .

Suddenly the room filled awkward silent it’s make me uncomfortable.

“hi…I don’t know what I must to do if..you know..we get married..” said kai looked to his punch .

“..”I just silent, cuz I don’t know what must I said..

“ what we must do to stop this arranged married…” I muttered

After a while we thinking about ours ‘’married’’..

“yah…I’m searching for you..where have you been ..?” I can see my mother walk fast toward us .

“ come on we have to talk your wedding…remember that..Na young..” said my mom . I stood up and followed her from behind .

“ what are you planning..?” said kai walked beside me.

“ agreed with the married…” I said and looked to him .

“huh…’’

“ yeah…I’m agree with the married…” I said with looked to kai

 

* ahh !! you know I really have no idea to write a fanfic .. so sorry if my fanfic looks bad (シ_ _)シ ... and please comment..youre soo mean if not comment..really..(>д<)!!!