EXO Family

The Best Husband

Kai POV

 

I hung up my phone and stared at the phone .  I sighed

“  I love you” I muttered and take the blanket over my body  and get sleep .

The next morning came so fast . I blinked my eyes to adjust the light in my room . I looked at around the room and found no one . that can’t be they leave me  behind right? Immediately I run outside the room and go to the kitchen . kyungsoo hyung is still cooking with his apron and suho hyung sitting calmly with newspaper in his hand . okay. I relieved they didn’t leave me.

“good morning mom , dad” I said with walked to the chair and sit . suho hyung looked up from his newspaper and he knitted his eyebrow while kyungsoo hyung turn around to face me with his o_o look .

“ mom?”  kyungsoo hyung asked feeling  confused “who’s your dad?”  asked suho hyung . I laughed and take the milk already in front of me.

“ just joke . morning joke actually” I laughed and sipped my milk . suho hyung and kyungso hyung just shrugged it off and back the routine .

“ kai can you wake your another hyung and sehun . its already 11 AM” said kyungsoo hyung . I nodded and walked to sehun and suho room . I smirked slyly and burst into sehun room then….

“FIREEEE…FIIIREEE…OH…MY..GOD…THERE’S FIRE…FIIREEE!!!???”  I screamed .sehun wake up immediately  and run outside passed me with screamed like a girl , you know what I mean right ? he’s really screamed like a GIRL!! HOLY GOD!! I roll like a buffalo and laughed so hard . I can’t stand anymore , I clutched my stomach and try to control my laughed . I can see sehun looked at me confused like telling me “where’s the fire?” I take my tears away because the laugh .

“yah!! that’s soo priceless did you see your face!!and don’t forget your scream!!” I said between my laugh. I slap his shoulder joked but Sehun  make a face at me and run to the kitchen . Oh god…

“ kyungsoo hyuung kai make fun of meee….”whined the maknae . good now I will have a lecture in this morning .hell no!! so I run to sehun and grab his wrist .

“ yah!yah!yah!  I’m sorry okay don’t mad and don’t tell kyungsoo hyung he will give me a lecture all day morning!! “ I said but sehun just looked at me with pout .

“ I don’t wanna!!!!” he yelled at me with let go of my hand and sulk again . I sighed and silent then an idea come to my mind .

“ hey let’s wake up changyeol hyung and baek hyung shall we ?” I said with smiled slyly . sehun silent for a moment before he nodded like a child and grinned . 

“but you promised me you will not telling kyungsoo hyung” I said with pointed my forefinger threatened  on his face . he nodded and began walked past me . I followed him and we come into they’re room . I looked at chanyeol hyung who have a gapped in his mouth  and thinking what we must do to wake this derp and his friend. Sehun hit my elbow . I turn just to have sehun pointed outside and walked out . I followed him and now  we already in front the bathroom .

“ what the hell sehun?” I said little annoyed . sehun keep walked into the bathroom and take the pail the fill it with a water . I just watched him didn’t know what to do , still confused .

“ what are you doing sehun-ah?” I said confused . he looked at me with poker face and handed me the pail full of water . I look at the water , thinking then a sly smirk appeared on my face .sehun looked at me.

“ finnaly you understand hyung it took you so long to understand a simple prank” he said mocking at me . I rolled my eyes and began walked out from the bathroom with sehun  followed behind me . we already in baekyeol room . we looked at each other like make a communication with the stare . then I nodded and sehun began counted .

“ 1….2…3…” he said with throw the water in baekhyun face while me at changyeol hyung .

“flood!!!!” we both screamed  and run outside the room , we both locked the door with my back rest on the door while sehun hold  the door and  we both a fake screamed . 5 second I can hear chanyeol and baekhyun hyung scream and try to break in the door . I put my strength up and looked at sehun who trying to hold it any longer.

“ aaaaahhh!! I don’t wanna diee younggg!!!aarrgghhh I’m not even married !!” scream chanyeol . and baekhyun hyungg I can hear his crying . I bitten my lips to hold my laugh .  then I looked at sehun and nuged his shoulder . he turn to look at me . his face is red because hold the laugh .

“ let’s run to the kitchen in count 3 ok..” I said and sehun nod we count and in 3 we stormed to kitchen and sit in the chair act like thereis nothing wrong .

“ what’s happen in there ? why I heard a scream?” said suho hyung when he looked at me and sehun already sit and began eating . I shrugged and began eating too. Kyungsoo hyung look at me and sehun .

“ you two didn’t make a prank to your hyung right?” we shook our head and keep eating like there’s nothing wrong . sehun who sit next to me smirked and high five with me under the table .

One minute passed . the baekyeol came to kitchen with sour aura. Baekhyun eyes is swollen I think its because the cry . while chanyeol hyung… he sulk and didn’t smile like always . they sit in front of me and sehun then eyed sehun and me one by one .

“you…did you do that!!” said chanyeol with his low voice  to sehun who sits opposite him . sehun gulped and stay silent . now kai act naturally I keep eating .I can feel the stare from baekhyun so I look at him , he stare at me pretty long before he looked away and whisper at chanyeol . I turn to sehun with my head down and sehun did the same . I can tell by his eyes that he freaking scared . I told you if that two friends doing his prank that will be the horrified prank ever !!

“ hyung what are talking about ?” I said to chanyeol hyung and pat sehun shoulder .

“look now sehun feeling down” okay sehun act now act!! I’m trying to help you now I looked at chanyeol he stare at me and shook his head .

“ you two…” he said and began eating still with sulk expression .

“are the victim “said baekhyun finished chanyeol sentence . and BOOM!? That’s is a war declare.its  means that’s the baekyeol couple with prank on me and sehun!! I turn to sehun who already have a pale face . I gulped .

“ what are you talking about?” said kyungsoo  irritated with the aura in his dining room .

“ are my food didn’t pleased you all? Okay I’m sorry … so now can you eat and shut up we have to go airport this morning” said kyungsoo hyung sulk too . suho hyung sighed .

“ let me guess you all throw prank this morning am I right ?” said suho and looked at hyungs and sehun . slowly sehun and me nodded . chanyeol death glare at me and sehun .

“ good of you to admit it “ said suho

“ now chanyeol , baekhyun?” they turned to see they’re leader and guardian

“ne” baekhyun answering .

“ don’t make your dongsaeng a prank in the morning like they do to you, it will make the war keep long and you began to hate each other it’s not good…and are you ready to fly?” suho said the last sentence with smile widely . we smiled and chanyeol not sulk anymore . hooray for our leader guardian!!!

“ and you two.. you have to help me to cleaned the dorm when we come back to korea again “ said kyungsoo hyung woth looked at me and sehun . we both groaned while the baekyeol smiled satisfied .after we breakfast our manager come and pick up exo to the airport .

Tokyo we come~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello!!!! I'm back !! my national exam its over yeyeyeyeyeye...

okay. Please ignore my happiness. I'm sorry if I'm make you confused in this chapter because my lack english language ...I'M REALLY SORRY >.kpoplurva4lifz and  leannenguyenn  hope you enjoy my story guys

and for

Younhee  : thank you ^^ and hope you will more enjoy my stories and I'm really sorry for make you confused with my lack english language ...please take care of me. I really appreciated with your criticisms and suggestions thank you very much *wide smile* XD