This Heart has Become Hers

The Best Husband

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Na yaung already prepared the breakfast , but when she about to leave someone grab her wrist and drag her  to  dining table . and make her sit .

“ what do you want kai ?” she said with groaned . but kai just looked at her . she looked at kai with WTH face . and here it comes .  The stare game begin. She really doesn’t like to lose so she stare at kai faces mostly in kai eyes  but his eyes is so tempting . that brown orbs can make her lost . dangerous . that what she think . she blinks her eye so she can feel her sense again .

“ okay okay okay you win, now what ?” she sighed and waiting  the big baby to talk . kai smiled  oh-my-so-good-look  and trying to think but in na young eyes he look so cute to act like that . she looked kai with smiled then kai noticed  and slowly his heart is beating so fast more like want to burst he touch his heart then looks at her . whats wrong with me ? that’s what kai thought .

“ what ?” he said with blink to regain his sense and na young just shake her head and come silent again . kai looked at na young then smiled unknowingly .

*ooowkay so what I must to do know ?” he looked down to na young feet and looked at na young face .

“ give me my breakfast” he said . na young raised her eyebrow , she want to talk something but keep it and do what kai told her to .

“ okay now you have your wishes “ said na young want to leave but kai voice make her stops with groan.

“ I didn’t say this is my wish “ he said with chew his pancake . she come again to dining table with bad mood already and kai can feel it .

“ya “ called kai but na young is to lazy to see him so she just listen what his wish now .

“  you make my hand hurt just looked up will you” said kai . that’s make na young looked up to found a piece of pancake already in front of her .

“ what are you doing ?” she said still confused and looked at the pancake .

“ feeding you pabo, now eat! I don’t want to have a calls from your family that you didn’t eat breakfast at all .” he said and with confused feeling  na young eat the pancake . kai smiled that’s make na young blushing .

 

NA YOUNG POV

 

I chew the pancake with look at kai . its strange . what happen to him ? maybe he have a stomach ache , yeah ! that’s must be it .

“ am I that handsome ?” said kai make me blink and realize that I was stared at  him while he eating . okay that’s embarrassing . I facepalm myself in my mind .

“ don’t too confident , I’m not starring at you “ I said looked away afraid if he catch my eyes and can see I lying .  I can hear he laughed and starring at me . I looked at kai who now smile sweetly and suddenly I can feel my blood is going up to my cheek and my heart beat its drumming . what the hell is wrong with me ? . I frowned with this new feeling .

“ hey…are you okay?” said kai looked at me with worry look . I shook my heads and smiled at him then leaving before my heart gonna burst anytime . oh na young please wake up hes just acting . I fastened my walk and go out from the apartement  don’t care with my mom nagging at me because I’m not with kai . I can’t drive with my car because mom want me to go with kai so here I am walking in pedestrian street .  my mind is just full of kai . what kind of sick is this ? why he always stuck in my head ? . in my deep thought I didn’t realize that there is someone in front of me now .

“ yah I never say that you can leave me” said that person . I look up just to find kai standing with annoyed face . I scoffed and walked through kai . I look at my shadow and I found another shadow . I rise my eyebrow , why he followed me ? .  I stopped in my track so did he too . I turn around just to find kai standing with smirk on his face really I wanna punch this guy face .

“ why are you following me ?” I said with straight face and cold voice . kai blinked and his smirk is growing more like a grin .

“ that’s what you think ?” he said again . I furrowed my eyebrow . I sighed

“ I don’t care “ I said with leave him alone . kai walked beside me when I fastened he followed too . I smiled with his childishness but he  see it then I stopped my smile but he laughed with looked at me .

“ w-why are you laughing ?” I said trying not to smile but I think its failed cause kai laughed again . I can handle it again so I laughed too until I realize that kai stops and looked at me with sweet smile . I turned around .

“ ya! Why are you stops ? we can come to class late , come on “ I said with walked again .

 

KAI POV

 

I can see her smile at my childishness but she stops the smile and come back with the straight face . its cute when she doesn’t want me to see her another side so I laughed . she ask me why I laughed but I cant answer but to laughed more because her face .  she laughed too I can see her laughed . she’s more pretty when she smile , I stopped . I can’t help but to smile too . that’s smile is…

“ ya! Why are you stops ? we can come to class late , come on “ I closing my eyes then touch my chest and feeling the beating .

Yeah… now I know why this heart always beating like crazy ...

Its because this heart has become her..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hai guys >.

I hope you guys enjoy it and thank you very much for the comments ^^ . LOVE YOU ALL <3

and Dont Forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE or UPVOTE

bye bye...*waved hands*