But.....it Fells Good

The Best Husband

Kai POV

“ okay done!?” said the coach . I look at him then turned my head to look my hyungs. the coach look at the member and slowly he grinned .

“ you all  are great!?  ” he said clapping his hands.  We smiled and clapping together .

“ see you tomorrow boys!” he said leaving with big grin . the guys laughed .  I look at my phone its 08.15 PM . I smiled and open the contact . I think I needed to tell na young that’s EXO will going to Tokyo, Japan .

“ ya!? Look at our dongsaeng he smiled like crazy person” said changyeol  grinned at me .  I just laughed at him then the other members come to me .

“ ehey~ already missing her ?” said baekhyun with hitting my elbow but I just laughed .

“ hyung just called her and say it that you gonna going to tokyo” said sehun and suho agreed but I just looked at my wallpaper phone its na young looking at the window in our class . I smiled and shrugged .

“ what must I say?” I said with rubbed my neck , feeling nervous .

“what the heck!? You’re a player and now you asking what must you say to a girl?” said suho widening his eyes

“ hmm…a good night ?”said D.O looked at suho .suho just shrugged

“or just chat”said suho

“ how about make a appointment now?”said changyeol grinned then get hitting by baekhyun in shoulder.

“yah pabo! Its too rush”said baekhyun  little mad .

“but she’s his  fiancé ” said chanyeol

“ okay stop! Guys please look at our dongsaeng” said suho and stand up between baekhyun and chanyeol .

“thank you hyung but I needed some time” I said with go outside and pressed the call number . with patience I’m waiting . I can feel my sweat drop then I gulped but her phone is dead. I can’t called her. My head hung low , feeling disappointed .

“ hey…whats happen?” said D.O hyung with grab my shoulder . I look at him and give him my reassuring smile .

“ nothing” I take my bag and leave the room . the other members followed me . I getting in the van take a seat near the window . my head its too preoccupied with na young . I really want to meet her , her voice , her presence . seriously I must be crazy now .

“ hyung are you alright?” said sehun , he sitting besides me . I looked at him , forced my smile and back again face the window . na young-ah bogosip-poyo...

 

Na young POV

I take my Ipod and listen to my favorite song . I look at the window , there’s  cloud and the moon shine brightly . *what kai doing now?...wait what I’m thinking about? Asshhh!!! Just sleep!?* I closed my eyes and drove to dreamland .

 

“ Ladies and gentleman welcome to Tokyo. It is now 10:15 pm. For your comfort and safety please remain seated with your seatbelt fasten and your cabin baggage stowed until the seatbelt sign has been turned off.” Said the air hostess . I squinted my eyes and looked at the window .

“On behalf of Air____, thank you for flying with us today, and have a wonderful day !”

 I stood up and grab my bag then get out . because its already night the airport its more less of people . I walked with grabbed my suitcase from the luggage . I take my mobile phone and turn it on just to find 1 missed call . and its make me smile to see who have called me .

“you dumb…”I whispered , I can’t hid myself from smile . I smile from ear to ear only because kai have called me. seriously . my heart beaten fast thinking whether I called back or not? I walked with deep thought . what if he already sleep? Am I bothered him ? I puffed my cheeks and make fan with my hand felling flustered all of sudden . I closed my eyes and take a deep breath before I convince myself . I called the ID . my hearts it beating much faster than before . I bite my lips to make me more calm and sit on the chair . there is no answer . my shoulder slumped feeling disappointed. Maybe he’s already sleep . that my thought .but when I stood up my mobile phone vibrating . I take a look at the ID caller , guess what ? yep he’s calling me !? I jumped up and down like a little child who found a candy . I take a deep breath again and my hand clutched  at my beating heart . I answered the call and waiting .

“yeoboseyo?” a deep husky voice is ringing in my ear . I can help but blushing madly . I closed my eyes  my mouth is shut . I can’t speak , my body can’t react , I fell so numb just to hear his voice .

“ nayoung-ah?” again that voice make my legs wobble and melt . I sit on the chair again .

“k-kai” I answered with so much effort . dugum..dugum..dugum…I can hear my heart beat . ohh kai what did you do to me?

“ na young-ah” he called me . I smiled 

“ why d-did you c-call me ?” I shuttered and blushing . oh my~ I just shuttered !! slap me please.

“ oh!.. I uh … mm i-its…tomorrow I will going to Tokyo “ he said I giggled

“so?”

“mm… maybe …you want to come to me too?” I smiled hearing kai state. *I already in tokyo kai *

“ oh I’m sorry I can’t.. I have another plan tomorrow kai..” I said with holding my laugh and replace it with sincere voice .

“oh….its…it’s okay I guess”  really I’m feeling like a bad person now . his voice is looks like he really feeling down

“ are you okay with it kai?” I said

“ ha…yeah…yeah I’m okay”  I looked at the mirror near me . my face lit up more fresh than before .

“it’s alright then “

“yeah”

Silent for a moment ..

“ it’s a good bye then “ I said

“ yeah…good night na young-ah”

“you too kai good night” I hung up and stood with with smile feeling satisfied .it’s weird just hearing his voice can make me like this . why I smile ? why my face became so fresh and happy feeling in the same time ? but….it feels good .  I walked and catch the taxi . * just wait kai . I will come to see you* I smiled with my thought .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello guys this chapter is make me grinning hehehe...maybe too sweet or fluff or maybe no?-_- okay.

anyways thank you for subscribe my story Rin-Ji* , finiteshine and IkaSeobbie thank you very much guys hope you enjoy reading my story ^^

and to cha_chandz  : hello thank you very much , neh I will ;)

Fishy2915 : thank you for coment at my story <3