What is this Feeling ?

The Best Husband

Na young POV

 

 

Its math class now and its super boring with super annoying because kai is in the same class as me but there is some butterflies in my stomach . I can’t really concentration its really uncomfortable . I always fidgeted whenever kai move or trying to annoy me . what wrong with me ? I must call doctor ASAP !? when I in the deep thought the bell is rung , with fast I take my bag and left the room . when I’m in the corridor I can hear my friends called me . I turned so they can see me .

“ yah ! lets go to the café “ said minjung with take my hands and pulled me . I can see girls are giggles and swooning then I found kai and sehun walked , please…where the heck is good about him . I rolled my eyes and followed minjung but I can't helped to looked at kai . I’m trying to become unnoticeable it can became troublesome if kai know me then embarrass me in the crowd . no-uh there’s no way .so I walked with little bend and hide my face with book in my hand . I walked past them , I really relieve  that bastard doesn’t knew me . I jumped and happy dance in my mind .

“ are you alright na young-ah ?” said cho hee . I smiled

“ of course “I said keep walking and a smile spread on my face , the boy I pass drooling over me .

okay .that really stupid of me . why I must smiled ? if I smiled then the boys will always look at me and that’s will make the crowd and the crowd will make kai notice me . THAT’S DANGEROUS . I stopped smile and pulled cho hee and minjung to the café . when we reached the café , I relieved then we choose the best place to drink coffee and eat the cake so we choose the place in the corner . we sit and order some coffee and cake . now we just wait the order .

“ yah choi na young what wrong with you ?” said minjung with serious face . I gulped my brain is worked to make some reason .

“ there is nothing wrong” I said with smile .  cho hee doesn’t believe me .

“ you lied right ?” said cho hee with rised her eyebrow . I know this girl its more clever than minjung . I looked at cho hee and smiled .

“ really its nothing wrong cho hee-ah I’m alright look “ I said with stand up and spin my body then sit again .

“ you always smart in hiding something…na young-ah you think we became best friend since when ? yesterday ? you can’t fool me “ said cho hee with super serious face . okay I’m dead now . I can feel I’m sweating all over and fidgeting .

“ I…uh…I..”

“ here is your order miss” said the good waiter for helping me to gain time. So they waiting with take they order . I slurp my white coffee.

“ speak up” order cho hee . I gulped my white coffee and sighed . should I tell them ? or lying ?

“ I …emmm…I get …uh…a..arranged married…” I whisper in the last sentece with sighed again . I can tell their jaw is dropped . I rolled my eyes

“ I knew it!” I said with slumped in the chouch . cho hee blinked and regain her senses.

“ with who ?” said cho hee . while minjung just blinked .

“ minjung know him” I said with closed my eyes . minjung flinched.

“whaaat? Really ? who?” minjung blinked and cho hee looked at minjung with stern look . minjung gulped and looked at me with pleaded look but I'm looked away .

“ who is it na young-ah tell me ?” said minjung . I take my white coffee and slurped then looked at them .

“ its from exo .” there it is the jaw dropped again .

“ exo-k , kim jongin the heir of kim corporation “ I said with looked at the window besides me just to found sehun and kai walked and the worst is he looked at me too with the same tiimee !?

I gulped my white coffee and looked around me . * must find the back door* kai now standing beside the glass with his famous smirk . I looked away not wanting to meet eyes again . I’m dead now . Iclosed my eyes with cursing in my head . kai knock the glass and that’s the final . cho hee looked at the glass and found kai standing with waved his hands then minjung jaw dropped more .  I really want to escape from this café . but when I about to leave , minjung hold me and drop me again in the couch .

“ minjung!!” I said holding my angry . she looked at kai with drooling . I scoffed and looked away .

“ yah na young look “ said cho hee with pointed at kai . I turned and kai smile so sweetly with make a heart shape with his finger . I raised my eyebrow and hide my blush .

“ what are you doing ?” I said  but kai still continue his crazy things . I looked at him in disbelieve . okay that’s it I prefer to go out from this café , if anyone notice us it will became the moment I never wanted to be . when I stand up he stops and run into the café . damn . I run to the toilet with my bag so I can escape .

“ yah na young-ah “ called minjung and cho hee .

I just waved my hand and run to the toilet . unfortunately the toilets is full .why at the critical moment the toilets  its FULL and so hiding in janitor room it’s the best . I fastened my step to the janitor room and get in . I seek from hole on the door and found kai is in my place he talk to cho hee while minjung still drooling over him . sehun looked around then talking to kai . kai done talk to my friends now he and sehun slowly come to the toilet . my hiding place is in front the toilet , if I can hide well they may not know me and I can escape without they noticed . *prefect ...hohoho* I looked at kai and sehun they already walking passed the janitor room. slowly I opened the door and run .

“ ya! Nayoung “ *damn they still in there* I run and looked back , kai run after me our distence its just a few meters away . now I left the café still run , I looked back he's not followed me so I walked fast until my mobile phone ringing . not bother to see the caller ID  so I'm answer it .

“ yeoboseyo” I said  .

“ yah! why you left ?” said kai . * if I stay my heart will burst you pabo!*

“ why you bother” I breathed and walked not knowing the destination .

“ yah remember I’m you husband” he said .  I sit in the bus stop and the bus came .

“ yeah yeah…I’m sorry I gotta go bye “  I walked in the bus and choose in back chairs .  my head resting on the window with closed my eyes .  what is this feeling ? and blushing ?

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

hello readers !!

I'm really sorry for not updating for so long :(

and now when I opened my account , I can't help but to smile . thank you for subscribing my stories

bibianyj

Younhee*

Really thank you very much guys *bowed* and thank you for comment to my stories

Fishy2915 : yay~ I update !! hahaha thank you for give me a feed back ^^

 

Younhee : hehe..hello to you too and thank you for your advised , I really appreciated your advised... I will note that ! hahaha :D Thank you very muuuch <3