new students

Haunting Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The bell rang as Hyeri entered her english class, followed by jaehwa. The two had always sat near the glass windows overlooking the main hall. The seats around them were fairly empty as most of the students in their class were guys (who mostly ignored their presence).


"Yo! Ri-ah how're things with you and Baekhyun" Jaehwa asked with a hint of excitement.


"Unfortunately... I think he's rather upset with me.."


"Omo, what did you do?"


"I ignored him while he was trying to tell me something important...But I couldn't help it! There were two immensely beautiful looking guys walking down the halls. It was as if time had frozen, they were the only things that were mobile and I felt like I was suspended there for hours"


Jaehwa pinched her cheeks, and gave her a light punch.


"Yah!! What was that for?!"


"Dongsaeng, what if it was really important? The thing he had to tell you.. I mean what if he finally had the guts to tell you that he li-" She paused as their seon-saengnim walked in, accompanied by two boys.


Hyeri smirked at Jaehwa who was staring deeply at them, particularly at the guy with glasses. She knew her best friend had a soft spot for nerdy looking guys.


"Alright class, we have two new students joining our school today" The ajumma pointed to the guy that Jaehwa was dreamily gazing at. 


"This is Luhan"


"Annyeoung!!" He greeted, his grin turning into a wide smile showcasing his pearly white teeth. Which in return, made most of the girls in the room giddy. While Hyeri was fanning her best friend, who looked like she was about to faint.


Hyeri switched glances, and turned to look at the other boy; He was turned towards their seon-saengnim, when he slowly glanced at her and they made eye contact. She felt a pang of shock when they met gazes, his beautiful bright orbs just drew her in. And she kept her attention on him, as their seon-saengnim spoke.


"And this is Park Chanyeol"


With his eyes still firmly planted on her, the corner of his mouth slowly crept up revealing a crooked smile. But this intoxicating smile was directed only at her, and no one else. Hyeri felt her pulse rapidly increase she had never felt like this, except maybe for Baekhyun.


Their seon saengnim pointed them to where the two girls sat, because there were two empty seats right next to Jaehwa and Hyeri. Luhan sat beside Jaehwa, while Chanyeol drew the seat opposite to Hyeri. Sighs and whining could be heard from across the room from the other girls.


"I need to photocopy the work for today, please behave like normal students I'll be right back!" The seon-saengnim abruptly left the class.


"A-annyeoung.. Ch-ch-choneun Jaehwa imnida!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter