acting

Haunting Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Hyeri and Chanyeol arrived at school, Lu han greeted them at the door. 


"Noona! Chanyeol!! Annyeoung" He smiled at her, with his big rounded brown eyes.


He was the most adorable boy she had ever seen, next to Baekhyun and Chanyeol of course. But his presence, held an incredibly cute aura to it.


"Yahh! Lu han how and why are you here soo early?" Chanyeol blurted, astonished at his presence.


"I.. Uhh.. Well..I-I wanted to ask Jaehwa something" He stuttered nervously, looking down.


Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, while Hyeri giggled. Someones got another fan boy pining for her, Hyeri tried to hide her large grin that was sweeping across her face. Hyeri was laughing hysterically at the two boys, who were disputing over a freshly peeled banana. When a medium sized figure travelled up the steps to meet them.


"Annyeoung~! Oppa number 1, and oppa number 2! And of course Riri" She grinned at all three of them.


Jaehwa was slowly becoming accustomed to the two boys, even if this was their second day at their school.


"Ahh.. mianhe Jaehwa!.. For uhh, yesterday.. When I couldn't save you from that tall guy" Lu han was looking down, and nervously shifting positions. Jaehwa smirked, and raised an eyebrow.


"Yahhhhh! It's all your fault that, that stupid person kidnapped me! He forced m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter