girl talk

Haunting Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later Hyeri was still thinking of that fateful day she and Baekhyun had spent. The nightmares she had the previous day, and today weren't as bad. She was currently at home doing extra review for her math test tommorow, and had thought of calling Baekhyun, but he was busy with his piano lessons. She ruffled her hair, as her ringtone went off.


"Annyeoun-?"


"RI-AHH! you wouldn't believe how annoyed I am!!! UGH, I HATE KRIS!!! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!!!" her best friends voice was baffling on the phone.


Hyeri blinked slowly, and gave Jaehwa some time to cool down.


"Unnie, what happened?" Hyeri was puzzled, Kris had always annoyed her, but never irked her to this extent.


"Well you know how they won that stupid bet? Well.. that stupid idiot brought me to a cafe. And it was going all great and stuff, I mean he even bought me all the foods I wanted. Until those old friends of his showed up..." She paused, beginning to stutter, and she sighed.


"There was these 2 pretty girls, and 3 cute guys and he introduced me to them. I mean it was nice at first, because you know me I love making friends. But suddenly the two girls pulled him away and dragged him outside.. he told the guys to watch over me, and he left... Just like that. At first I was okay with it, until those guys kept making remarks at me, and they were soo cheesy it creeped me out! And then.. When I told them I had to go, they began following me, and they dragged me into a corner..." She broke off, gasping for air. And Hyeri swore, punching her pillow with her fist.


"They almost had their way with me.. Oh my God Hyeri I was soo scared..But luckily an old ajumma had seen them, and yelled at them to stay the hell away from me. But seriously..How could Kris just leave me with those erted friends of his, and run off with those girls? How could he?" She trailed off, and remained silent.


"Unnie, please don't cry! I'll be there in a flash!" She scurried and grabbed her jacket, as she bolted for the door.


"Who said I was crying? Hyeri I wasn't going to be ! Yah! Hyeri-ah? wow, she hung up on me.." Jaehwa shook her head, unable to tell her best friend.


How could he do that? Hyeri knew that Jaehwa had no experience with guys, and she would always brush them off. But when she met Kris, she thought there was a flicker of hope for her best friend to finally find a boyfriend. But now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter