Darkness

Haunting Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The faint howls of wolves could be heard, and the soft splurge of lights crowded a tiny shop. Hyeri slowly opened her eyes, she was standing in what seemed like a tiny shop. It was shrouded with darkness, until she adjusted her vision and gasped. The walls were a dark burgundy with cracks, the shelves were old and rusty, and untop of them were hundreds of dolls. From creepy dolls with scratches and immensely huge eyes, to the dark japanese dolls carefully handcrafted to look real.


Hyeri felt like every single doll was watching her, like each one had a presence- as if they were human. She crept slowly towards the door of the shop trying to open the door, but to her dismay it wouldn't budge. And to make matters worse, the glass was unbreakable.


She saw a dark corridor and made her way there, until she found a door. Opening it slowly, she saw a flight of stairs. Although it was pitch black, the lights were dimly lit at the bottom and she could see it was a cellar.


She slowly made her way downstairs, scared out of her wits. Until she stopped dead in her tracks, there were two dead bodies in front of her. It was a gruesome sight, the two females had long black hair trickled with blood, while their stomachs were tore open, and there were hundreds of cuts and bruises on their bodies. But they looked familiar, as Hyeri went closer ot investigate- one of the bodies, was the little girl she had seen in her bedroom.


She gasped in horror, wanting to scream, to get out of this place. But her legs wouldn't budge, she tried her best not to let out a screech. What if the killer came? 


She then heard a sudden shuffling and quickly turned around, there was a familiar figure that stood at the end of the corridor.


"Ch-Chanyeol?" She stuttered.


But before she could stand up, a cool pale hand grabbed her wrist. She looked down in terror, for the other body was now turned facing her. It looked exactly like her! The girl had mystifyingly dark brown orbs, long straight brown hair, and stitched up lips. She opened and let out an eery screech. Hyeri struggled, trying to pull away from her grasp but she was just too strong. The girl gradually rose, her pupils dilating as Hyeri felt as if  her soul.. Her essence was being dragged out of her. The figure she had recognized before came closer, but before she could make out who it was, she felt the darkness consume her vision as she lost her conscience.


"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Hyeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter