Chanyeol oppa

Haunting Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeri paused at the edge of the stairs, she quickly glanced around.


"AUMMA! APPA! UNNIE! YAHH! THERE'S AN INJURED LITTLE GIRL IN MY BEDROOM!!!" She yelped, but there was no response.


She opened the door of her bedroom, and pulled the door open- no one was there. The little girl had vanished, as if she held no existence and was never there.


Hyeri it's okay, you're just hallucinating.


She was about to collapse on her bed, when she inadvertently shifted her gaze outside. In the house beside hers, the curtains of the room were drawn back- revealing the boy she recognized as Chanyeol.


draped open in a large "O". He was taking off his shirt.


YAAAHHH! Hyeri what are you doing?! STOP LOOKING! Noooooo! You are not a ert!! Her thoughts clammered in her head, but she could not release her gaze.


She saw the well built muscle etched upon his long slender arms, and the cool pale traces of his abs that she soo desperately wanted to reach and touch. But she quickly drew back, when she heard a soft bark from Cheorom, making her jump and trip over her bag.


Chanyeol heard the commotion from the house across, and quickly finished buttoning his shirt. The houses were extremely close together, that even the slightest sounds could be heard from either house. He pressed his face near the window, and saw Hyeri sprawled across the floor. They were neighbours?! But more importantly... What was she doing? His thoughts raced, as he nervously approached his window.


She quickly stood up and faced the edge of her window, and as if reading each others minds, they both pulled down their windows.
 

"Omo!!! Oppa you live here?!"


"Neh, we moved just yesterday!! Wow I didn't know that you lived right beside me!"


"Me neither"


"Hey mind if I come in?" She bit her lip, and nervously nodded.


He slipped the fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter