revenge

Haunting Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whistle suddenly blew, and everyone scrambled towards the red balls. Both Chanyeol and Luhan grabbed one, and threw them towards the other side. They aimed directly at a boy and a girl precisely on the knees, and the two walked towards the sidelines. While Baekhyun took out two girls on their side, Hyeri and Jaehwa stood side by side, arms linked together. They weren't very good at catching, so instead they simply dodged uncoming balls. 


The game drew on and eventually eight were left: Chanyeol, Lu han, Jaehwa, Hyeri, Baekhyun, and three of the girls in Chanyeols fan club (which included the plotting leader). 


Luhan was extremely good at catching every ball that went his way, and he blocked every ball that headed towards Jaehwas direction. Chanyeol on the other hand, was good at aiming and throwing, and he would attack whoever tried to hit Hyeri. Baekhyun was good at both, but he could never hit Hyeri and jaehwa, and he spent most of his time trying to hit Luhan and Chanyeol.


After moments of playing, and no signs of anyone getting out of the game, a member of the opposing team was finally able to catch a ball. He sneakily threw it at Jaehwa, it hit her leg, and she was out. The coach blew the whistle, Jaehwa walked to the sideline, and the boy happily joined Baekhyun and the three girls.


"HOW DARE YOU HIT JAEHWA!" Luhan lashed out, gripping the ball in his hand.


Without a moment of hesitation, he threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter