A tight embrace

Haunting Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an hour Hyeri was sitting nervously on her bed, clicking her fingers together, as she heard a soft knocking on the door.


"Hey, can I come in?"


"Uhh-yehh go ahead"


He entered her room like he did soo many times before, only this time she felt like her heart was about to burst. She stared up at him, his brown hair was neatly scattered, he was wearing a black t-shirt which accentuated his soft muscles, and his robot patterned pj's. He pulled up a chair against her bed and gazed up at her. Her brown hair was tied up in a short pony tail, her face was gleaming with a vibrant glow, and she was wearing an oversized pajama top decorated with hello kitty.


"Uhmm... Are you tired?"


"Aniyo, actually i'm still a bit hyper from awhile ago~" 


"But Ri you have to sleep, I'm really worried about you. I don't want you to be sleep deprived and fall asleep at school! No no.. you'll pay less attention in math, and I won't have my tutor anymore" She smiled, he always knew what to say.


"If I do Bacon, you better promise to play my DS, or read one of my books! If I catch you watching me sleep, I'll stay awake the whole night!!!"


"Ahh arasseo, now come on Cheorom wants to sleep too" He grabbed Cheorom and placed her in her little bed, while Hyeri fluffed her pillow, and rested her head on it.


He drew the covers above her, and patted her head.


"I'll be right here, don't worry. I promise that I'll never leave your side, no matter what." He said with reassurance, as he leaned in closer to whisper in her ears.


"Goodnight my little babbo~ I hope you have sweet dreams" As Hyeri found herself drifting asleep.


The cool air subsided as Hyeri opened her eyes, she was in an empty classroom and it was night time. She was sitting in a desk three rows from the front. What exactly was she doing at school during this hour? She stood up and made her way to the door- When it opened, and she felt a sense of security. The figure that was now standing before her, was her best friend, Baekhyun.


"Bacon!!! Omo it's you!!!" She uttered loudly, as she swung her arms around him.


"I-I thought that I was going to be alone again" She shivered, as he drew his arms around her waist.


"It's okay Ri, I'm here... I was scared too, there's no one here but us"


They stood at the foot of the classroom, both stuck in a tight embrace. Until all of a sudden the power broke, and what little light they had, had started flickering and fading away.


"B-bacon I'm really scared!" She buried her face in his arms, whimpering silently while he rubbed her back.


"Come on let's walk to the front, maybe the powerline just broke"


They walked closely, Hyeri still gripping unto Baekhyun. The halls were empty in the holl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter