a ruptured dream

Haunting Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A foggy haze surrounded the atmosphere, as Hyeri journeyed into the village looking for Cheorom. From what she could see there were faint traces and shapes of the houses that stood there, swiveled designs painted in red, ruptured rooftops, and old fashioned doors. 


"CHEOROM!? Where are you?" Her puppy had wandered off into the village during the spring festival, which had faltered because of the heavy fog that appeared, drenched across the village.


She stopped as she saw a figure in the shrouded mist. It was a little girl no younger then five, she had long silky black hair, bangs covering her dark dimly stricken brown orbs, thinly shaped lips, a petite nose, and she was dressed in a blood red kimono. Hyeri froze in her spot, the little girl was harmless but an unwavering feeling swept upon her.


"Unnie!! Please help me find my aumma!" The little girls faint shriek made her move forward. She patted her head, and grabbed her hand. She let out a soft whimper, as she felt the little girls intensely cool hands against her own.


"Ahh arraseo, don't worry we'll find her. Besides, we're both looking for someone, we can look together" The little girl shifted her head upwards, revealing a short crooked smile.


"Not if she finds us first" She let out a soft cackle, and Hyeri felt shivers go down her spine.


Just who exactly was this little girl? 


They journeyed deeper into the town as the haze grew thicker and thicker. For a moment Hyeri thought she had lost the little girls hand, she scuttled her hand trying to search for the little girls fingers. Hyeri gasped in terror, becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter