Upset

Haunting Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeri proceeded towards the cafeteria, usually by this time it would be like rush hour; students would scramble towards the tables to reserve seats, while others waited in line for food, and the rest lined up to use the microwaves. She would always go there to heat up her lunch. After 10 painstakingly long minutes, she walked to her locker. Because the cafeteria was filled up, she found her locker a good alternative for it was nice and quiet, and only a few students ate in that hall.


"Bacon!!!" She glanced up at Baekhyun, who was already positioned at her locker next to Kris.


He nodded, remaining silent as she made her way towards them. She sat next to him, and rested her head upon his shoulders while pouting.


"Are you mad? What's wrong?... Please tell me?" She attempted a puppy dog face, when he finally turned to face her.


"I'm just gonna go look for Jaehwa..Uhh be right back!" Kris blurted, while getting up and walking away.


"Geez, why is it soo hard to ignore you?" He shook his head.


"Tell me oppa! Please? I'm sorry for ignoring you! I really am!" She looked at him, and he saw her eyes full of regret.


"But it seems like you pay more attention to that new guy, then me"


"I-I'm sorry Bacon, I really am...It's just that... His presence just really caught my eye. I can't explain it but... It felt like I couldn't register all the things happening to me at that exact moment..." She trailed off looking guilty, but still waiting for a response.


He didn't know how to react to this, but all he knew was that he was wrathing in jealousy for a guy he hadn't even met. She noticed him contemplating so she reached for his hand, and his eyes met with hers.


"Hyeri-ah you know... We've been best friends for years, and uhmm... You've never gotten a boyfriend, why is that?" He looked at her with uncertainty, as she wandered, lost in thought.


"Uhmm... Hmm...That's because I want both of us to have relationships at the same time! Because if not, then one of us will be unhappy that the other is spending more time with their boyfriend or girlfriend. It's better if the both of us are happy" She smiled.


He gripped her hand, as he rested the palm of his hand on her face. And then he took a strand of her hair, gently pulling it back behind her ear.


"What if we could do that now? But instead... We wouldn't have to be apart?"


"Mwo? But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter