a comforting friend

Haunting Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A moment later her doorbell rang, she drew the door open and saw a familiar figure standing outside. Shortly cut black hair, dark brown orbs, black oversized square rimmed glasses, and tiny lips- Jaehwas features would always be linked to her own; they would intently call each other sisters because of that. If she wasn't with her frenemy: Kris (who she liked, but was too stubborn to admit it) she'd always be found with Hyeri.


"YAH! Dongsaeng! What's up? You sounded troubled"


"My dreams are getting out of hand" She announced furrowing her brow.


"Jeongmal? Baekhyun oppa knows about this right?"


"Neh, he's actually really worried, and he wants to come over tommorow"


"Hehe, well then... I don't think you'll need my help after all" Jaehwa flashed a smile, and started skipping.


"YAH! What're you talking about?! How is bacon coming over going to solve my problems?! JAEHWAAA! COME BACK HERE!" 


She was now running as Hyeri fastened her pace, until Jaehwa bumped into a tall figure.


"Yah, watch where you're going little nerd" he beamed, as Jaehwa looked up and straightened her hair.


He was extremely tall with perfectly groomed soft brown hair, piercing hazelnut eyes, hunched eyebrows, a prominent nose, and a tiny mouth, but to put it in short- he was unmistakably handsome.


"Yah! stupid tall person! nuh jook geu lae!!!" She frantically waved her arms as she proceeded to punch him. 


Hyeri giggled because she knew how much Kris loved to best friend.


"Ayo, waddup krease?" 


"Ayo, wassssup? Hyori-ah" He always got her name wrong, but she didn't seem to mind.


"Babbo! How many times do I have to tell you? It's Hyeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter