dodgeball

Haunting Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang as students scrambled to their next classes, Hyeri and Jaehwa remained in the change room, changing into their uniforms. They were the the last girls in the room.


"Geez, we're gonna be late! It's all thanks to those girls.. Gah, they take soo long!!" Jaehwa complained, while rolling her eyes.


"What do you expect Jaehwa? Their all trying to impress Lu han and Chanyeol" Hyeri complied, tucking her t-shirt in.


Shortly after, they ran outside only to be greeted by the two boys, they were just discussing about.


"Hey girls" Lu han flashed a smile.


"There's nothing to smile about, we have to run.. Gahh! I hate running!! I already get enough exercise walking up and down the stairs, and walking home!" Her eyebrows furrowed, and she snorted.


"Sorry Lu han you'll have to excuse Jaehwa.. Any form of physical exertion for her is deadly" Hyeri tried to explain.


"Alright then.. I'll just have to make her love it" He beamed, as he proudly took her hand, and clasped her fingers between his. And they dashed towards the track, already running in a steadfast pace.


"YAAAHHH! STUPID OPPA!!! LET GOOOOOO-WAHHHHH~!!!!" Jaehwa shrieked as they ran faster and faster.


Hyeri and Chanyeol gave each other a look, and started following behind. Hyeri felt like she was being stared at and followed, as she turned around, and met eyes with the girls of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter