worried

Haunting Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She awoke to the sight of a light baby blue room filled with toys, a crib, and bright pastel shelves. She quickly stood up and looked into the crib, and sure enough she was greeted to the sight of two babies. Nestled side by side, the two looked vaguely familiar.


"I-it's the little girl!! The one with the kimono! And the one that looks like me!" She gasped.


The door opened and she scrambled to hide, but there was no space for a place to be hidden. A beautiful middle aged woman with a placid smile, walked towards the crib. Hyeri froze, thinking the woman would call the police, but she simply stood there, as if she was unaware of Hyeris presence. 


Hyeri waved her hands in front of the woman, but no response. She realised that the woman couldn't see her.


"My babies! Oh how I've missed you!" She exclaimed, pressing her lips on the babies foreheads.


Weird... Hyeri thought. 


In an instant a smoke formed, covering the entire room. And it was as if she was transported to a completely different place. She was now in an office, behind a large desk. The door slammed as the women she had seen earlier, appeared with another woman.


"Look, I can't take this anymore!! I want them back!! Give them back to me!!" The familiar woman shouted.


"NO! I refuse!!.. i will never give them to you. Now leave my office, before I call the police!! I'm warning you.. GET OUT!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter