little nerd

Haunting Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehwa rushed to get her food, she was starving since last period. She was about to rush to Hyeris locker, when she saw luhan coming towards her.


Jaehwas pv


Aigooo, eottoke? This luhan guy just keeps teasing and teasing me! It's already soo hard to look at him, he's just soo adorable. But I'm soo stupid, why can't I take a single compliment? All I can do is give the cuteye, frown, say no, and laugh it off. AISHH! Why am I soo awkward?!... Wait, why is he coming closer? Aniyo stop right there!! Gah why is my heart racing? No, no you're stronger then this Jaehwa, don't blush no... Oh my goodness he's staring right at me! Badump badump. My heart is pounding like crazy. What's happening to me?


She tried to look like she was going the opposite way, when he took her by the waist and turned her around slowly.
 

"Annyeoung, Jaehwa~! What's up?"


"I'm trying to get my lunch if you don't mind! Aigoo.. I'm soo hungry..."


He took a big container from his bag, and playfully flashed it at her. Inside through the faint covers, she could see that it was bibimbap.


"OPPA! Can I have some pleease? Pretty please?" She begged excitedly, bibimbap was one of her favourite foods.


"Hmm.. Maybe I will if.. You can grab it from me" He joked, and hid the container behind him.


"YAH! But you're soo tall!! S-stop! N-no!!" She was jumping, trying to reach for the container, which was above his head.


A familiar tall figure appeared, slowly walking towards their direction. His mouth draped open at the scene he was currently witnessing. Jaehwas arms were wrapped around Luhans waist, and she was squirming and whining.


"YAH! Jaehwa!!! What are you doing? Who is that guy? Get your hands off her!!" He bellowed, but his voice was soo distant that they couldn't hear him.


Kris PV


What the hell? Did that little nerd just ignore me and run to that new guy? SERIOUSLY?! Aishh. My head hurts... WHAT THE HELL?! Why is she close with that new guy? I can't stand him, and his stupid baby face!! Damn it!! Today was the day i was going to surprise her! I even got the help of my two noonas. And when I heard what that bastard Minhyuk did, boy did I beat him up during practice. That's it, I am going to pulverize this guy.


Jaehwa had started kicking Luhan, and standing on top of his feet for support. Until, he was overwhelmed with the weight from her bag (which consisted of a math and science text book, an oversized binder, her supplies, and her large lunch), and they fell. She scrambled to her feet, and sat on him while grabbing the container.


"AHAHA! I win!! YES!! YE-" He seized her waist and started hugging her, and her eyes widened at his sudden action. And then he started poking h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter