home alone with Baekhyun

Haunting Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day Hyeri and Baekhyun had come straight from school, and were completing their math homework in the living room.


"Ri-ahh! How do you do this equation?"


"Aishh, how do you expect to pass the test next week, if you can't do this simple equation?"


"With the help of my best friend of course" He beamed, and to her surprise he lunged forward and started tickling her.


"AHAHAHAHA!!! S-STOP! BACONNN!" She shouted and giggled until she landed on the ground, with him still towering over her, poking her sides.


Baekhyun knew that she was the most tickilish on her left side, and with a soft poke she stammered almost kicking him. She anchored her head looking up, until their eyes met and they held each others gaze. He stared down at her slowly brushing her cheeks, and took the time to fully study all her facial features. There were traces of red on her cheeks, as she reached for his hand and pressed it against her cheek. They found themselves unable to move away from each others presence, not speaking a single word. That was until Cheorom snuck up behind Baekhyun and pushed on his back. Now their faces were just a few inches apart, and both of their hearts had started pulsing rapidly. But Hyeri broke the silence as she stood up and fixed her tousled hair.


"I-I uhh.. I'll get us some movies to watch and... Some games! Uh- stay right there bacon!" She clumsily ran up the stairs and disappeared, leaving a flushed Baekhyun alone.


Baekhyuns PV


Badump. Badump. Badump. My heart.. It won't stop.. Geez what just happened? That was soo close! I can't believe that I just did that, Hyeri must hate me now! Dammit... I just couldn't help myself! Her cheeks were puffed up slightly, while her left hand was under her chin.. God, she is soo adorable. Every time she looks up at me with those sweet tender eyes, my heart just tightens and i lose all control and feeling. Since when did I start becoming like this?


Hyeri went back downstairs carrying a bunch of movies, and the both of them decided to ignore what happened for the time being. For they knew that it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter