Lesson #3

A Little Lesson

You squint your eyes to avoid the sunlight from waking you up. You let out a big yawn and stretch on the soft, comfy bed to grab your cellphone from the nightstand.

               7:20, I still have plenty of time for a nice hot shower.

You smile and drag yourself out of bed, walking to the place where you expected your door to be.

“Bonk.”

“Arhhhh!” You shout and rub your head, finally opening your eyes and regaining conscience. You look around and find yourself in a beautiful yet simple room. The bed was white with matching ivory-colored sheets, and the walls were covered with white damask patterns. You stand there in shock, trying to reminisce what happened last night.

Right…Chanyeol…

You groan and hit yourself in the head for being so stupid to say yes to Chanyeol’s request.

Seriously, _______, did you actually promise to help a complete stranger? Although, he did look very sincere…and cute with that smile of hi- Snap out of it! Just help him and get this problem over with!

Ignoring the thoughts running inside your head, you pass by Chanyeol’s bedroom and walk into the bathroom. You take off the pyjamas that you found in the walk-in closet last night that was filled with clothes and fold it nicely on the counter. You feel your tensed muscles relaxing in the warm water, humming along “I Love You Everyday” by Lady Jane (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfBAGta7-IA)

“I love you I love you everyday
I have only your thoughts all day
(Thinkin' of you all the time)
You say it too say it too
Say 'I love you' to me
(I'll tell you everyday)
Play with me play with me everyday
By any chance don't leave me alone
(
Nah, I’ll never do it)
With you anywhere anywhere
I'll be happy anywhere”

               You stop singing at the rap part only to hear a deep voice in the background.

“Girl, whatever you want
I'll give you
What you want, only say it to me
Whatever and wherever you were hiding*
Why appear now
My life was full of parties,
But I left it all behind me.”

               “Who is it?” You shout, frightened at the person’s existence. You pull a bit of the shower curtain and peek outside. Chanyeol stood in front of the toilet, his mouth shaped in an O when he saw your stunned expression. “Wh-what are you doing here!” You yell in embarrassment, “G-get out!” You take a quick scan of Chanyeol an- “Oh my god…PARK CHANYEOL, ZIP UP YOUR PANTS AND LEAVE!” You scream in horror.

______________________________________________________________________________

               “What were you doing in the bathroom when I was showering?” You finally calmed down and are now sitting on the sofa with Chanyeol.

               “I-I heard you singing and followed your voice into the bathroom. Th-that’s what me and my brothers always do back home. We would scrub each other’s back and sang together in the bathroom. I-I’m sorry!” Chanyeol looks down and tries to defend himself.

               You stare at the giant who was 3 heads taller than you sitting there pouting like a child.

               “Chanyeol…things…don’t work like that on Earth.” You explain, “Girls and guys don’t do that, and we definitely don’t sing together in the bathroom.”

               Chanyeol looks at you with his mouth in an O shape again and nods understandingly.

               You smile at the innocent minded boy in front of you and stand up. Chanyeol holds to your wrist.

               “Wh-where are you going? Are you leaving me? I promise I won’t do it ag-“

               “Relax,” You laugh, “I’m making breakfast for us.” Chanyeol’s eyes light up when he heard the word “breakfast”.

               “I’ll help!” He eagerly jumps up and follows you into the kitchen.

               You spread the butter on the toast while Chanyeol fries the bacon.

               “The Baekhyun smells so good!” Chanyeol exclaims.

               “You mean bacon, its bacon, Chanyeol…” You laugh and correct him.

               “Nope, Baekhyun!” Chanyeol grins and fries the “baekhyun” on the other side.

               You place the toast and cooked bacon onto the plates as Chanyeol takes the eggs out of the fridge. “Plop.” You quickly turn your head and saw a dropped egg on the floor. Using the cracked egg shell, you scooped the broken egg and throws it into the garbage can.

               “My poor eggyeol.” Chanyeol mumbles and continues frying the egg on the pan. You walk over to the stove.

               “What’s with you and the weird nicknames?” You chuckle and nudge his arm. Chanyeol looks at you and smiles.

               “Nothing.”

               You stare at the frying pan.

               “Chanyeol, you dropped a piece of the egg shell!” You point at the floating piece in the uncooked slimy egg white. Chanyeol gasps and carefully uses his fingers to pick the shell up, leaving his fingers covered with egg white. He looks at you and giggles evilly.              

               “No. I know what you are thinki-” Chanyeol touches your cheek with his hand. “YAH!” You scream, trying to keep a straight face. He laughs and cups your face with his hand, wiping the slime away on the same eye level.

               “I’m sorry, _______-ah.” He sings. You gulp. No boys’ face has ever been this close to you. It felt a little awkward and you could feel blood rushing to your cheeks. “A-are you sick,______? You’re really red!” Chanyeol suddenly puts his cheek against your forehead, “You’re burning!”

               You quickly pull away and walk to the sink to splash yourself with some cold water.

               “I-I’m fine, thank you.” You manage to say out.

               Chanyeol smiles at you in relief, “Good.” He puts the eggs onto the plate and carries it to the table. The both of you ate in silence. You choke on your piece of toast when you suddenly remember that you had class at 9:00am. You quickly stuff the rest of your breakfast inside your mouth and run to your bedroom. Chanyeol looks at you confusedly, “Where are you going, ______?”

               “I have to go to class!” You shout from your bedroom.

               “Can I come?” He asks with hope.

               “No.”

               “Please?”

               “…Fine.” You hear Chanyeol’s chair sliding across the wooden floor and footsteps into his bedroom. You open the closet to find a selection of clothes that you would never be able to afford to buy. Chanyeol told you last night that he bought all those clothes for you, already knowing your size. However, there wasn’t enough time for you to stand here and fight against your guilt of wearing something that didn’t belong to you. You quickly grab a pink chiffon blouse and light grey jeans and slipped them on. Chanyeol was right, this was the perfect size, also a change in your usual style of worn sweaters and sweat pants. You grab a random bag and stuff your contents inside, walking out of the room. You almost bump into Chanyeol, who wore a fitted gray jacket and dark washed jeans.

               Wow…he looks like a model in this lig-

               “I’m going to be late!” You snap out of your thoughts and run to the door.

               “Don’t worry, I’ll drive you.” Chanyeol says coolly as he slips his feet into his shoes.

               “Oh,” You calm down, “Thanks.”

               What’s with this guy’s sudden changes from being innocent and clueless to confident?

 

teehee, thanks for subscribing everybody!

I love you all! *blows kisses*

please like/comment *u*