9

It's W.A.R.

 

Tony’s P.O.V,

 

I saw Jessie almost collapse from the ‘shocking’ news. I grabbed her wrist; supporting her from collapse and put my hands around her waist. She pushed me away. I don’t give up and I come nearer to her but she took a step backwards.

 

I was disappointed. Why everyone acted like this? Can’t they just accept the reality calmly? I hate her reaction (but I don’t hate her in real life).

 

“Jess”

 

I called. I stepped closer and she stepped backwards, avoiding me. She then turned around ready to go out from this headquarters but I hold her wrist. I will never let her go.

 

“I miss you’

 

I confessed. I said my real feelings. She’s been by my side everyday but I never had the courage to tell her the truth. I really miss her! I almost kiss her cheek when we meet, but I control myself. I almost hug her when she cried like I always did but once again I control myself.

 

But then, I saw her tears fell down from her eyes. I couldn’t control myself this time so I hugged her. I rubbed her back gently and kissed her forehead. She was static. She didn’t do anything and she didn’t push me away either.

 

Even though she slapped me last night, she talked harshly to me previous days and she even said that she hated me, but I know deeply in her heart she didn’t mean it. She just took it all out because maybe she missed me that much.

 

“Let it out loud, I’m here to lean my shoulder for you to cry”

 

And she did what I said. She hugged me back (finally) and she cried until I felt my shirt is wet.

 

“Why? Why are you become like this?”

 

She said between her sobbing. I rubbed her back gently and calming her.

 

“I have my own reason”

 

End of Tony’s P.O.V.

 

-

 

Jehoon was in an unusual work outfit, he was in his ‘mission’ outfit. He will take stocks of black revolver that will arrive from US. Well, his father’s company from US has the stocks. He and the EVO will attack North Korea tomorrow night just to earn viruses from them.

 

Before he goes to the ports to meet the people from US, he makes himself to Yuri’s place, wanted to say ‘goodbye’. He arrived in front of Yuri’s apartment and pressed the bell. Someone opened it and Yuri appeared. Jehoon flashed his ‘loving’ smile. Yuri invited him in and he obeyed.

 

Jehoon pulled Yuri closer to him and kissed the latter’s lips. Yuri however didn’t return the kiss.

 

“Where were you last night?”

 

He asked Yuri in ‘manner’ way.

 

“I-I… s-stayed a-at…”

 

Yuri stuttered and Jehoon knew she’s lying. He knew where Yuri’s staying last night and he asked because he wanted to see how well Yuri will act.

 

Jehoon however not in his conscience so he slapped Yuri and kicked her face! Yuri’s face was covered with blood. He didn’t satisfy so he kicked Yuri’s stomach, made the latter screamed in pain.

 

Yuri begged for Jehoon to stop beat her. She was suffering enough to be with Jehoon for the past years since the day she was in university. Jehoon was so cruel and arrogant in front of him but acting all sweet in front of her friends especially Taeng and Jessica because both of them really go over-protective to their friends when it comes to something like this and Yuri did give cooperation well with Jehoon to cover what Jehoon had done to her.

 

-

 

“Our friendship turned really bad when we started high school”

 

Jessica started speaking about her, Yuri and Taeyeon’s high school days.

 

When they started high school, every time they hung out together felt like a total mute person! They didn’t say anything and kept on doing the homework. But they burst in tears when finishing their homework because every time they did that, they will think of Tiffany. They remembered the time when Tiffany promised them to go out on picnic and buy them ice creams. They will eat the ice creams and sat on swing at the playground they first meet.

 

Yuri regained her spirit to tell Jessica about her feelings for the latter. At the time Yuri confessed, Jessica totally rejected her, no hesitating. Yuri was embarrassed and mad at the same time, so she avoided Jessica. Her friendship with Jessica turned really bad. They didn’t hang out together anymore. Only Taeyeon the one will be their ‘third’ person. If Jessica wanted to tell Yuri something, she will make Taeyeon pass the message to Yuri and Yuri did the same as Jessica.

 

Yuri turned to be a player. She hung out with boys and will dump them when she’s bored. Jessica was really mad and so did Taeyeon. But they didn’t do anything to stop Yuri. Yuri acted like that only because she wanted to move on and forget about her feelings for Jessica.

 

Taeyeon gathered her courage to tell Jessica about her feelings too. She met Jessica during lunch time and confessed to Jessica. Jessica however was hesitating to reject Taeyeon unlike what she did to Yuri.

 

“To tell you the truth, I didn’t have any feelings for you and Yuri, but I have my feelings on Tiffany”

 

She told Taeyeon the truth. It hurt Taeyeon of course. She hurt Taeyeon’s pride. Taeyeon turned liked Yuri. She became a player and she didn’t even bother to hang put with Jessica anymore. She only hung out with Yuri and her boyfriends that she played with.

 

Their friendship turned bad and Jessica lost her friends. She lost Tiffany, Yuri and Taeyeon. She was all alone. Only Krystal the on that kept on company Jessica!

 

Krystal was another story. She had a crush on Yuri. Choi Sulli, a classmate of her and a good looking guy liked her but she rejected him because she didn’t love Sulli like the way he did. She however confessed to Yuri and Yuri accepted her. Jessica warned Yuri not to play with her younger sister’s heart and Yuri did as she told. Yuri dumped his boyfriends and kept on herself to Krystal even though she just saw Krystal as a sister.

 

Yuri and Jessica slowly became a friend back and left Taeyeon all alone. Jessica felt guilty and told Taeyeon to stop becoming a player and told Taeyeon to wait for her to return her feelings.

 

During university days, even though they studied at different places but they didn’t forget to meet each other. Jehoon appeared in their life because he always on stalking Yuri until the day of Krystal death. He confessed to Yuri about his feelings and Yuri accepted him to move on from Krystal.

 

 What Jessica didn’t know is Krystal died because Jehoon killed her just to be with Yuri until U-Know revealed the secret to Jessica.

 

“Jehoon made our friendship like it used to be before your ‘death’. He’s our ‘hero’”

 

Tony kept his heart calm. He didn’t want to freak out in front of Jessica. Jessica thought that Jehoon saved their friendship but actually he’s a badass.

 

Tony pulled Jessica to his embrace and sang a lullaby to the girl because he wanted Jessica to sleep. Jessica felt sleepy so she fell asleep in Tony’s embrace. Tony brought the girl to a bed that supposed to be Kai’s bed. Kai will sleep on Sooyoung’s bed while Sooyoung will sleep at his place, which is Hyoyeon’s.

 

-

 

Jessica woke up from her sleep. She looked at her watch and it was “3 in the morning”. She looked for something to drink at the fridge (Tony prepared all needed things in the headquarters). She passed by an office that Tony and his agents worked in and saw Tony was spacing out. She decided to approach him.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

She asked. Tony regained his conscious and looked up to Jessica. He smiled and flashed his eye smile. Jessica blushed.

 

“I’m just thinking”

 

He told the truth.

 

Jessica stepped closer to Tony and sat besides Tony on a couch. She put her head on Tony’s shoulder.

 

“If only I know you were Tiffany, I won’t slap you, scold you, and tell harsh things to you”

 

Tony smiled. He remembered the night when Jessica scolded him in front of other people, slapped him and fired him right away. Even though his pride hurt, he didn’t blame Jessica. If he was in Jessica’s place and Jessica was in Tony’s place, he will do the same.

 

“It’s okay, I guess! I did this on my own will”

 

Jessica turned her head to Tony and Tony did the same and faced Jessica. Jessica got closer to Tony and kissed him. He however didn’t push her away instead he deepening the kiss. They turned out to kiss each other passionately.

 

This is the best moment of my life ever…

 

TBC

 

 

…………………..

 

 

JeTi moments for JeTi shippers! I know all of you wanted to end this story as JeTi but I didn’t decide the ending yet. Keep waiting to the end because this story will end soon. To TaengSic shippers don’t be mad at me. I’m just doing my works as author I wanted to make this story more interesting. What do you think about Jehoon is this story? He’s a jerk, right? Hehe, I just mad at Jung Jae Hyuk’s character in Fashion King, that’s why his character turned like this! Please leave your comments and forgive me if there’s any typo error…