2

It's W.A.R.

 

A week before Tiffany’s death,

 

Tiffany was brought to Michelle’s medical treatment. Her condition was bad. Tiffany’s eyes were teary. Leo came and caressed her shoulder; specify that he was also sad seeing Michelle like that. Leo then brought Tiffany to her father, Dennis Hwang’s office. He is a chief director of the U.S Agency. He also had created many weapons to fight terrorists and such kind of gang.

 

 “Daddy, I’m here”

 

Tiffany said. She came in the office and sat on the opposite seat of Dennis while Leo took a seat besides her. Dennis looked at her with serious look. He doesn’t want to do this because it is risky but he had to. If not, his family is DONE.

 

“Stephanie, I have something to ask you to do”

 

Tiffany was scared of what will her father say.

 

“You have to change your gender”

 

Tiffany was surprised. What’s wrong of she became a girl? It’s not illegal right? That’s what ran through her mind.

 

“But why daddy? What’s wrong with I became a girl?”

 

Dennis gave her a pity look. He then looked at Leo, asking him to give her the explanation.

 

“You know what happened to Michelle right?”

 

She nodded.

 

“She got shot by a black revolver that daddy created”
“The exact thing happened to mommy”

 

She surprised. She thought what happened to her mom is an accident.

 

“Do you still remember Uncle Lee, daddy’s friend?”

 

Once again, she nodded.

 

“He’s the one who shot both Michelle and mommy”
“He wanted the black revolver and end up shooting the both of them”

 

Tiffany’s heart felt like she got stab. How dare her father’s best friend do these to his own best friend?

 

Uncle Lee, you will repay what you have done to my family!

 

“But, why should I change my gender?”

“I need you to solve this mission. You will get help by the best agent at U.S Agency, he is Korean”

“But, I’m not a tra…”

“You will get trained so no worry. Agent Choi will help you a lot”

 

Tiffany was starting to doubt. What will happen to her friends if she found out about she’s going to change her gender?

 

“But daddy, what will happen to my friends?’

 “I will tell them that you’re dead. You can’t tell them the real reason and you can’t tell what exactly happen!”

 

Dennis said seriously. Her eyes were in verge of tears. She will lose her best friends.

 

I guess, I will lose you all…

 

-

 

Back in Korea,

 

It was midnight. Seohyun was reading her book when her rented house’s bell rings. She wonders where her housemate is right now. She was worried but still goes to open the front door. Maybe it was her housemate. As soon as she opened, she saw Yoon her crush was in drunken state. She wonders why he is here. Isn’t he goes out with her housemate which is also his girlfriend?

Yoon pushed Seohyun to get into the house and wondered around. He was looking for his EX-girlfriend which he just broke up with yesterday. Seohyun doesn’t know it. He looks at Seohyun like he wanted to gulp her down.

 

“Where’s Hyuna?”

 

He yelled. He was really mad when Hyuna wanted to break up because she found another boy. Seohyun was scared. She never saw her crush behave like that.

 

“I thought she was with you…”

 

She said while looked down. She doesn’t want to see Yoon directly in his eyes because she was really scared.

 

“Liar! You are just the same like her”

 

He goes upstairs to look for Hyuna. But he was disappointed because she isn’t there. Seohyun followed him from behind. He grabbed Seohyun’s shoulders harshly with burning eyes.

 

“Tell me where she is!”

 

He yelled made Seohyun was in tears. He angrily throws Seohyun to the bed in her bedroom and get on top of her. Then, he started to rips her pajama. Seohyun was shaking. What is Yoon gonna do to her? She begs for him to let go of her. But he doesn’t listen. Seohyun’s body was revealed and he Seohyun’s lips passionately. He then bites Seohyun’s neck, leave his marks there. Then, he pulls out her b** and kissed her b*****. And I leave this to your imagination.

Seohyun sat down on the floor besides her bed and hugging her knees. She knew for sure that she just lost her ity to her crush. Not because of love, but she was . Yoon was not in his conscience. He was mad to his ex-girlfriend but got his revenge in his ex-girlfriend’s housemate which is his friend also.

Seohyun and Yoon are friends since the firs year of Junior High which is under Yuri, his sister by a year. They always spend time together in the library because Seohyun likes reading. Yoon then discovered a y girl name Kim Hyuna, a cheerleader of Football team in his school which is also Seohyun’s housemate. Seohyun rented a house instead of stay in a dorm because her father told her to do so besides they are rich.

Yoon began to dating Hyuna because Hyuna also likes Yoon. But both of them don’t know that Seohyun has crush to the guy. The guy always busy flirting and make out with Hyuna until one day which is yesterday, he found Hyuna make out session with the Football school’s player, Hyunseung.

Seohyun can’t stop crying. She called Yuri and told her to pick Yoon up at her place. When Yuri asked why she had been crying, she told Yuri everything. Yuri took a deep breath. She knew that Seohyun has feelings for Yoon but the latter is blinded by the y girl. She then took her father’s key car and went to Seohyun’s rented house. When she arrived there, she looked for the both of them at Seohyun’s room. She found Seohyun is still crying while her younger brother is sleeping on her bed. She hugs Seohyun to comfort the girl. She mad at her younger brother for doing such a thing to an innocent child! She then brought Yoon home with her, leaving Seohyun after the girl fell asleep.

 

-

 

In U.S,

 

“How old are you, Agent Choi?”

 

Tiffany asked Choi Sooyoung, one of the best trainee agents in U.S Agency. He smiled at her before answering.

 

“I am 15 years old”

 

Tiffany was surprised. She looked Sooyoung from above to below.

 

“But you look not like one”

 

She said while giggled.

 

“That’s what people say because I am tall”
“So Ms. Hwang, I heard that you are going to change…”

“Going to change my gender? Yes, that’s true”

 

She cuts off Sooyoung’s words before the latter could say further.

 

“I hope the surgery went success for you”
“Besides, it really worth for your family”
“I hope your revenge to Mr. Lee went well”

“You knew about Mr. Lee?”

 

She asked. Sooyoung nodded.

 

“Director Hwang had told me everything”
“Mr. Lee is such a b******”

 

He cursed. Tiffany nodded also think the same way as the latter.

 

You will get for what you have done to my family!

 

8 years later,

 

Jessica walks in Jung’s company building with nervous steps. Today is her fist day to start working with her father, U-Know Jung. She will become the CEO of the Jung Company because she is the only heiress of Jung family after Krystal’s death. Krystal death 2 years ago when she is 17 while Jessica was 22! Not anyone knows what really happen to Krystal. Some said that she involved in an accident but she didn’t believe it because Krystal death body is far away from an accident. It seemed like she got shot.

Krystal was dating Yuri back then after Yuri had really moves on from Jessica. She started dating Krystal for real and care for the latter bit her heart is empty. It just a care for her younger sister! She doesn’t have the same feelings as Krystal. After Krystal dead, she dated Lee Jehoon until recently.

Jessica was introduced to all the employees of Jung Company. She gave her best in smile to all of her workers. She will work together with Yuri. She works as a journalist while Yuri as a photographer. The company is an Artwork Company. They held studios and galleries for paintings. Besides that, her company also hires fashion designers and has a fashion shop called My J.

Jessica was concentrating in her works and the same goes to Yuri when her father entered her office. He brought someone with him.

 

“Sooyeon, let me introduce you to your new bodyguard/butler, Tony Hwang”

 

A good looking young man stood in front of Jessica with his cold look in his face.

 

“Hello, I am Tony Hwang”
“Nice to meet you Ms. Jung”

 

He bowed slightly to Jessica and Yuri. Both of them stunned to look at Tony.

 

TBC

 

 

………………

 

 

Chapter 2 done! So, what will you think on why Jessica and Yuri stunned when look at Tony? I guess you all must have an idea. Anyway, sorry for making Yoona looks bad in here. Some of you must wonder is this story girlxgirl or genderbender? Well, it’s actually both because if you notice, I put Sooyoung, Yoona and Sunny are men in here while the rest are women. Only the four of them including Krystal are lesbian. If this helped you, it an honor for me! Enjoy your reading and leave your comments!!!