5

It's W.A.R.

 

Taeyeon steps into her office. Her father’s words are lingering in her mind.

 

“You must do that ASAP, Taeyeon. Daniel will kill you anytime soon”

 

She doesn’t know what to do. If she changes her gender, what will her friends think of her? But, if she doesn’t do it, Daniel surely will kill her. Sungyu that passed through her office saw his cousin was in her own thought. He goes in the office and approaches her.

 

“Tae, what’s wrong? You were spacing out”

 

Taeyeon looked at her cousin with teary eyes. Sungyu surprised to see it.

 

“Sungyu, what should I do?”

 

Sungyu confused. Taeyeon saw that her cousin was confused so she decided to tell Sungyu everything. Sungyu understood immediately.

 

“If your father told you to do so, you have to do it. About your friends, tell them later on and I’m sure they will understand”

 

Taeyeon nodded and began to smile again.

 

-

 

Jessica wondered where have Yuri been. She never comes late to work before. At the same time, Tony was worried to. He scared that maybe his ‘love’ falls sick.

 

Just when they are thinking about the latter, Yuri comes in the office. Jessica and Tony noticed something was wrong with her.

 

“Yuri-ah, what happened to your face?”

 

Jessica asked. She noticed Yuri’s face had bruises and swollen. She looked weak too. Yuri didn’t say anything. She knew if she opens , she will ‘die’.

 

“Tony, please bring her to the clinic!”

 

Jessica nodded. Tony obeyed his boss.

 

-

 

“Yuri, what had happened to you?”

 

Tony asked when they are in the car heading to the clinic. Yuri still didn’t say anything. Tony sighed.

 

“How long will you keep this on your own?”

 

This time, Yuri turned her head to Tony. She saw Tony like she saw Tiffany. The way her talked, his face and… his eyes! Exactly like her lifesaver!

 

“Tony, if I told you something, promise me not to tell Jessica nor Taeyeon”

 

Tony looked at Yuri in confusing.

 

“Last night,”

 

Yuri went home after being sent by Tony. She had wide smile. After she went in her apartment, she surprised to see Jehoon was there waiting for her. Jehoon gave her a sharp look. He stood up immediately and pulled Yuri’s hair. Then, he harshly pushed her to the ground. Not satisfied, he slapped her.

 

“How dare you hang out with that ‘kid’ while you are my girlfriend, huh?”

 

He said sarcastically and slapped her once again. He turned around, looked at another place before her kicked Yuri’s face. Yuri’s face was covered by blood. After done ‘torture’ Yuri, he went out from her apartment.

 

“What? He hit you? How dare him!”

 

Tony clenched his fist. He was ready to beat Jehoon up if he sees the guy.

 

“It’s not just last night. He’d been doing it to me so many times”

 

Tony looked at her with confused eyes.

 

“I knew everything about his activities. He threatened me if I tell another person about his activities he’ll kill just like he killed… Krystal”

 

Tony’s jaw dropped. Krystal… she’s dead because of Jehoon?

 

“He killed Krystal because he wanted me. He said that he loved me. That’s why he had to kill Krystal in order to have me. But… he’s actually a bad person!”

 

Yuri continued and began crying. Tony stopped his car to the road side and begged Yuri to tell him one by one.

 

“He’s actually involved in a gang… I think it was terrorists but I didn’t sure”
“He got stocks from his father because his father had a business of black revolvers and many weapons”

 

Tony clenched his fist.

 

So, it’s not only Daniel used the black revolver but also his son. Just wait and see. The both of you will die in my hands!

 

-

 

“I guess this is our goodbye”           

 

Jessica said to Taeyeon when the latter visited her in her office. Jessica had tears in her eyes. She afraid if she let go of Taeyeon to go to the U.S, he will die just like what happened to Tiffany. Just when Taeyeon about to go out, Yuri and Tony entered in the office!

 

“Sica, why are you crying?”

 

Yuri asked Jessica that was crying.

 

“Yuri, I’m leaving to U.S because I have some business to do”

 

Taeyeon said to her best friend. Yuri felt like she got stabbed. Why Taeyeon wanted to leaving like Tiffany did? Before saying goodbye, they hugged each other. They felt like this is their last hug.

 

“Tony, I have something to talk to you”

 

Taeyeon said and leave the office. Tony obeyed her.

 

-

 

“Please Tony! I have to do this for my family and the company’s sake”

 

Tony looked at Taeyeon with doubt eyes.

 

“Are you sure you wanted to change your gender?”

“I have to. If you know anyone…”

“I do know someone that can help you in the U.S. I will call them you’ll meet him there”

 

Before Taeyeon could finish her words, Tony cut her off. Taeyeon smile widely.

 

“Thanks Tony, I appreciate it!”

 

-

 

Tony now is at the airport to come and pick Sooyoung and Kai up. The both of them are in the mission of searching the EVO. Just then, he saw two familiar figures that waved their hands to Tony. Tony waved his hand back and welcomed the two of them.

 

“I will bring you two to the headquarters. Both of you will staying there while I’m staying somewhere else because I have another work”

 

Sooyoung and Kai nodded. They are heading to the headquarters that was prepared by Tony. When they arrived there, they began to work and search further information about the EVO and Daniel Lee. Tony told them what he knew about the EVO and Lee Jehoon, the same goes to his father.

 

“I will find out about Daniel business with U-Know and we will begin our mission immediately”

 

Tony said as the both of them nodded. Just when Tony about to leave,

 

“Sergeant Hwang, can I go to my wife and daughter’s place? I miss them”

 

Sooyoung asked for his permission. Tony felt sorry for the latter for missing his wife so he gave him the permission so only Kai alone in the headquarters.

 

-

 

“You always missing, who do you think you are?”

 

Jessica yelled to Tony. Somehow, she hates Tony’s appearance because Tony reminds her of Tiffany.

 

“Listen to me very carefully Tony Hwang! You are just a butler, not more than that so don’t think I will go easy on you”

 

“I’m sorry Ms. Jung but I have something else to settle”

 

“Don’t you dare to fight me back Tony! I’m your boss!!”

 

Jessica left Tony dumbfounded. Tony took a seat and think deeply.

 

Jessie, will you be mad at me if you find out that I’m Tiffany, your best friend?

 

-

 

“Thank you for sending me home Tony. You are nice but please don’t take to your heart about Jessica’s sarcastic words”

 

Yuri said. Tony nodded and he understood about why Jessica ‘hates’ him. Tony can see that Jessica doesn’t really like Tony’s appearance. She just ‘hates’ him.

 

“It’s okay. I understand. I’m her butler and she is my boss. I have to respect her and accept all of her sarcastic words”

 

Tony said. Yuri smiled of Tony understanding. Suddenly she pecked her lips onto Tony’s lips. Tony was surprised but then he began to blushing. Yuri couldn’t see it because of the night darkness.

 

“Bye Tony”

 

Yuri said and went into her apartment.

 

-

 

Tony arrived at the Diamond bar. He drove his way to this place immediately after received a call from the bartender about his, Jessica is drunk. Jessica told the bartender to call him. He was worried sick for Jessica. She couldn’t drink that much because she knew Jessica wasn’t a good drinker. Jessica just couldn’t smell alcohol because she said it’s stink when her father, U-Know drank it in front of her.

 

After looking for awhile, he finally spotted Jessica that was sleeping with her head on the counter. He approached her and began to pick her up but was interrupted by the bartender.

 

“She’s drunk and had been mumbled anything. I just don’t know what she trying to say”

 

The bartender that wearing the nametag “Sehun” said! Tony nodded in understanding.

 

“Thanks for looking of her”

 

He bowed slightly and went outside of the bar.

 

He sent her home. He brought her to her room. He then put her down on her bed. Before he step out of the room, he kissed her forehead.

 

“Goodnight Jessie. I don’t know what have you thinking until you drunk but anything it is, I hope you’ll forget about it and live in peace”

 

Tony went out of the room. While, in Jessica’s dream,

 

Tiffany kissed my forehead.

 

“Goodnight Jessie. I don’t know what have you thinking until you drunk but anything it is, I hope you’ll forget about it and live in peace”

 

She went away from me while I shouted for her name. She’s far and far away from me.

 

“TIFFANY!!!”

 

I woke up from my sleep and shouted her name. I was dreaming of my ‘love’ again. Fany-ah, I hope you are in peace there in the heaven.

 

TBC

 

 

………………

 

 

Is it boring? If it is, sorry for not update a fun chapter! Anyway please leave your comment about what you think about this chapter. You already know about what happen to Krystal, right? And you knew about why Jehoon is bad in this story. Expect a lot from me for the next chapter.

 

White.jpg