8

It's W.A.R.

 

Yuri went to Tony’s apartment. She was miserable and pissed off with Jehhon. She felt sorry for Tony.

 

Jessica shouldn’t do that!

 

She arrived in front of the front door. She pressed the bell and it took a minute for Tony to appear.

 

“Come in”

 

Tony invited and Yuri obeyed. This is the first time Yuri came to Tony’s apartment. Tony had invited her once but she rejected because she had something else to do.

 

When she entered, there’s a bunch of photos of ‘Tiffany’, herself with Taeyeon and Jessica. There’s also had a photo of his family, which is his father, Leo and Michele.

 

Yuri’s P.O.V,

 

“Can I see your room?”

 

She asked. Tony said he didn’t think it bother him so he let me.

 

I entered his room and was surprised to see a portrait of myself. It was neatly sketched. I turned to look at him.

 

“This is when I was in high school. Since when did you start to love me Tony?”

 

I asked him and my eyes were teary. He looked relax and sat down on his bed.

 

“Since we were in high school, I like you. I didn’t bother to ask you to go out on a date with me because I knew you liked Jessica”

 

Tony said. I was shocked. How did he know I liked Jessica?

 

“I overheard you talked with Taeyeon about it. It’s a lie if I said I didn’t jealous and upset”

 

He continued like he can read what was on my mind.

 

“Yuri, I came back because I wanted to revenge on my family’s sake and to protect you and Jessica”

 

Tony suddenly said.

 

“What do you mean by you want to protect me and Sica?”

 

“I knew about Uncle Jung and Daniel Lee’s business. I knew about the EVO but I didn’t know Jehoon is involved as well. Uncle Jiyoung asked me a favor to look after you because he was worried about our relationship with him”

 

Tony told me everything. The reason why he came back, why he changed his gender, why my father left his own company and moved to New York and why he became Jessica’s butler! It’s all because of he wanted to protect Jessica and me. Jessica should know about this.

 

“Then, let me tell Sica the truth. She shouldn’t treat you like that”

 

I took my phone but was interrupted by Tony.

 

“Just let the truth kept from her. I don’t want her to know about his father’s attitude. She will piss off if she knows that Uncle Jung knew behind Krystal death but didn’t do anything to seek justice”

 

I looked at his eyes and he was really serious about protecting Jessica. I didn’t continue my purpose to take out my phone and hugged him. He hugged me back. The warmth in his embrace really made me enjoy. He broke the hug and I didn’t expect him to kiss me. He kissed me! He put his hands around my waist and I responded by put my hands around his neck. He gently brought and put me on his bed. He got on top of me.

 

“My lifesaver, I miss you and I love you”

 

Before he could do anything, I said the magical three words. He smiled lovingly and pulled of my clothes…

 

End of Yuri’s P.O.V.

 

Yuri woke up from her sleep and was greeted by a good smell. It was a smell of pancakes. She put on her clothe and looked for Tony and found him in the kitchen. He was frying kimchi pancake.

 

Wow, I didn’t know he knew how to make one.

 

“Didn’t you a cooker?”

 

She asked, teasing him. He gave Yuri his charming smile before answering.

 

“I learnt to make one from Hyoyeon”

 

He answered and a pang of jealousy came to Yuri.

 

“Who is Hyoyeon?”

 

She asked. He smiled.

 

“He’s my friend’s wife”

 

He done frying pancakes and went to Yuri. He held her wrist and brought her to the dining table. They had breakfast together for the first time and chatting happily.

 

-

 

“Yuri-ah, I have to see Uncle Jung. Take care of yourself and I… love you”

 

He smiled lovingly and bid goodbye to Yuri. Without their knowing, a figure was watching them from afar and the figure clenched his fist.

 

No wonder you didn’t come home last night…

 

Yuri got in her office and was greeted by the famous icy glare by Jessica.

 

“What are you doing with him?”

 

Jessica asked about Tony.

 

“Nothing”

Yuri answered and sat down.

 

“He punched your boyfriend and yet you’re still hung out with him?”

 

“Sica, he was just helping me. That’s all!”

 

She yelled.

 

“I don’t care. You… don’t keep in touch with him anymore!”

 

She warned and went out from the office.

 

-

 

“Mr. Jung, you really want your heiress to die?”

 

Tony asked U-Know. U-Know widen his eyes.

 

“Who are you to talk to me like that?”

 

“Please Mr. Jung, if you want Ms. Jessica to survive, you better working together with me to get rid of Daniel Lee”

 

Tony replied.

 

“Who are you actually Tony?”

 

“I’m an US agent”

 

Tony answered and it totally made U-Know surprised. Then, Tony told him everything.

 

His work had done, so U-Know got home. He was thinking deeply about Tony’s offer.

 

“You better working together with me to get rid of Daniel Lee”

 

That was what he wanted, someone to work together with him and get rid of Daniel. He arrived at the Jung mansion and was greeted by his wife, Go Ara.

 

“”You looked stress honey, what’s wrong?”

 

She asked, worrying about her husband.

 

“Darling, I want to tell Jessica everything”

 

“About what”

 

“The behind of Krystal’s death, she deserves to know everything”

 

U-Know said. Ara put her hands around his neck.

 

“I support in whatever you do, honey”

 

“What about Krystal?”

 

Jessica suddenly appeared and asked made U-Know and his wife surprised.

 

“Sooyeon honey”

 

Ara called. Jessica was pissed off and asked her father one more time about Krystal.

 

“Her death, has something to do with Jehoon and Uncle Lee”

 

-

 

That night, Tony together with Sooyoung and Kai, were at harbor for a mission. They wanted to ambush and attack the EVO. They were with a black revolver as weapon and a gun as a spare. They split and Tony went into a dark place. He saw three people were suspicious. He hid behind a big ship that wasn’t on the sea. They seemed exchanging things and during that time, he informed Sooyoung and Kai about the three people and he started his move.

 

He began to shoot and the three began to hide. He moved closer and found one of them. He shot the guy and went to find the other two. He found them and shot once again. With just one shot, the three of them died. He got closer to the things and saw two briefcases. He opened both of the briefcases and saw one of them was money and another one was a virus.

 

“This is the virus from Philippine”

 

Sooyoung said. He just arrived at Tony. And the same goes to Kai.

 

“At least we found the viruses and the members of the EVO”

 

-

 

“What? Ah In and Joongki had dead?”

 

Jehoon yelled over his phone. Ah In and Joongki was the member of the EVO. They were the most skill full in the EVO.

 

“Yes Director. They had dead. An agent attacked and shot them to death”

 

The informer told Jehoon. Jehoon then hung up his phone and clenched his fist.

 

This must be Tony. I knew it all along that he was an agent!

 

-

 

Tony found Jessica at her favorite place (of course tony knew it, it was Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri and Taeyeon’s favorite place to hang out). He went closer to her and tapped her shoulder. Jessica looked up and her sad face turned into an angry face.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Ms. Jung, I’m here to help you”

 

He dragged Jessica to his car (it’s Hyoyeon’s car) and drove.

 

“Where are you taking me?”

 

“Somewhere”

 

He replied. Then, they arrived at a headquarters. They entered in the headquarters and were greeted by Sooyoung and Kai. [A/N: It indeed a headquarters but it was changed into a place to stay and work at the same time, that’s why Sooyoung and Kai lived there]

 

“Sergeant Hwang, you came”

 

Sooyoung and Kai greeted. Jessica looked at Tony in disbelief.

 

Sergeant...???

 

“Sooyoung and Kai, for the time being, let Ms. Jessica Jung stay here with you or maybe she can stay with Hyoyeon”

 

Tony said. He then turned around after being agreed by Sooyoung and Kai. But someone grabbed his wrist.

 

“Who are you actually Tony?”

 

Jessica asked.

 

“Jessie…”

 

He called out and Jessica was pissed off once again.

 

“Why are you calling me Jessie? Who are you?”

 

“Jessie, I’m going to tell the truth. Jess, I’m Tiffany”

 

And Jessica almost collapsed.

 

TBC

 

 

………………..

 

 

Chapter 8 done! This story is heading to an end. Looking forward to what happen next!!