6

It's W.A.R.

 

Taeng came back to Korea after several months from ‘his’ surgery in the U.S. He was greeted by two ‘hot’ guys. Well one is cuter while the other one is cooler. Taeng went to their direction and was greeted by Sungyu’s hug.

 

“Cuz, I’ve been missing you! Can’t believe that you are the same high as me” (Sungyu is 178, Taeyeon/Taeng is 160/178 and Tiffany/Tony is 164/183)

 

Sungyu jokingly said. Taeng lets out a cute pout.

 

“Huh, don’t give me that pout. You are a guy now”

Sungyu said, teasing him again. Taeng finally laughed with him. He then looked at Tony while offering a handshake.

 

“Thank you for your help!”

 

Taeng said. Tony accepted the handshake.

 

“No problem”

 

He replied and the three of them went out from the airport and heading to Kim Company with Tony’s driving.

 

-

 

“Since you left, Daniel tried to snatch 27% of your share in the company but failed”

 

Sungyu gave him an explanation. Taeng nodded his head.

 

“I will get the share back and will come back as the new shareholder of Kim Company”

 

“It’s good to hear it. Uncle Jaejoong was waiting for your comeback”

 

Sungyu said. Taeng was thinking for awhile.

 

“Sungyu, let me see Jessica and Yuri first. I miss them”

 

Taeng said. For the past few months, she’s been missing Jessica like crazy. The same goes to Yuri.

 

“Okay, I’ll drive you to the Jung Company”

 

-

 

Yoon was doing his work when someone knocked the door.

 

“Come in”

 

He said still not looking up from his paperwork.

 

“Sir, young lady Kwon is here”

 

His secretary, Park Soyeon said. He finally looked up.

 

“Okay and Soyeon, please make two cups of coffee for me and my sister”

 

He said before Soyeon left. Soyeon nodded and let Yuri comes in the office.

 

“Noona, it’s good that you come here. I have to tell you something”

 

Yoon said to his older sister, Yuri. She took a seat opposite Yoon and curious of what Yoon wanted to tell her.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Appa told me that he wanted you to break up with Jehoon”

 

“But, what’s wrong?”

 

She asked.

 

“He said Jehoon is not a right guy for you. Omma agreed with him and the same goes to me”

 

“Why are the three of you against my relationship with him?”

 

“Noona, relax. We wanted the best for you. Appa knew about Jehoon that’s why he wanted you to end your relationship”

 

“But Yoon…”

 

“I don’t you to get beat again, noona”

 

Yoon said softly and it surprised Yuri. How did he know?

 

“He wanted you to stay away from Mr. Jung too and work together with me to run Kwon Company”

 

“But what about Jessica? She needs my help!”

 

“Whether she needs you or not, your safety is not under her”

 

Yuri confused. She didn’t know what to do. It’s indeed true that her safety is not under Jessica but Yuri felt sorry for her ‘former love’.

 

-

 

Tony accompanied Yuri to the park during weekend. They walked together until they felt tired and sat on the bench. Silences fill between them. No one is going to say anything. Only can hear the birds were chirping. After awhile, Tony finally broke the silence.

 

“So Yuri, I heard that you are quitting. Is it true?”

 

Tony asked.

 

“Yup, it’s true. My little brother needs my help in the company”

 

She replied.

 

“Did Jehoon beat you again?”

 

He asked again.

 

“No. He’s away for awhile. I don’t know where he went and I don’t want to know”

 

She said while smiling. Having Tony by her side is really gave her happiness and was adding by Jehoon’s disappearance.

 

“Yuri, I have something to tell you. It is important”

 

He said nervously.

 

“What is it? Tell me!”

 

“Actually, I like you. No, I love you”

 

He confessed. He looked at Yuri’s face whether she’s happy or not. But Yuri was expressionless.

 

“W-what do… y-you say?”

 

“I love you”

 

He confessed once again. Yuri felt like collapse upon hearing his confessed.

 

“Tony, I love you too!”

 

Yuri said in shyness and without any warning Tony lifted her up in bridal style and spin three times.

 

“Kwon Yuri, you are mine! Forget about Jehoon and live in happiness with me”

 

He said sincerel. Yuri’s eyes were teary upon hearing his sincere words. Tony is more sincere than Jehoon anyway. She nodded her head and hugged tony tightly.

 

“I love you Tony Hwang!”

 

She whispered. Tony hugged her back.

 

Yuri, will you still love me if you find out that I’m Tiffany?

 

-

 

Jessica and Taeng were in a café. Jessica can’t believe that a ‘tall’ guy in front of her right now is actually Taeyeon.

 

“Jessica”

 

He approached her when they met at Jung Company’s lobby. Jessica looked at him with confuse eyes.

 

“Do I know you?”

 

She asked. Yuri and Tony were also there at the moment.

 

“Sica, I’m Taeyeon, your best friend!”

 

“TAE?!”

 

Jessica and Yuri both said in union.

 

“Are you kidding me?”

 

Jessica asked. Then, Taeyeon began to tell everything of what happened. Jessica and Yuri both understood that Taeyeon had to do it because of her company’s sake.

 

Jessica took a sip of her caramel coffee before Taeng began to speak.

 

“I’m still with my offer. I want you to be my girlfriend and move on from Tiffany!”

 

He said. Well, more to begging actually. Jessica was annoyed by the questions for the past two years. But now, she is a bit calm upon haring Taeng’s words. It always has been the same words that Taeng or Taeyeon started speak.

 

“I’m still with my offer”

 

“Taeng, I have decided that I… wanted to move on from my past so…

 

 

 

…I accept your offer”

 

Taeng looked at her in disbelief eyes. Is it true that his ‘love’ accepted him after so many years he confessed?

 

“Is this true? I’m not dreaming, am I?”

 

He pinched his own cheeks and got hurt after being pinched so hard. Jessica giggled at the cute sight.

 

Why I haven’t accepted him before? He’s such a cutie and dorky…

 

“You are not dreaming Taengoo”

 

She said while gives a peck at his cheek. He blushed in embarrassment.

 

“I love you Sica…”

 

He confessed.

 

“I… love… you too”

 

She said and Taeng began to gives him a deep kiss on her lips.

 

-

 

Jessica went to her bed. She took a frame of picture which the four of them, herself, Tiffany, Yuri and Taeyeon smiled and hugged each other’s shoulder. Tiffany was on the left, Jessica besides her and on her right is Taeyeon and besides Taeyeon on the right is Yuri.

 

“Gosh, how I miss our friendship”

 

She mumbled and a tear escaped from her eyes.

 

“If only Tiffany is not dead, the four of us are happily together right now”

 

After Tiffany’s death,

 

The three of them were miserable. They hung out together but silences fill between them. They didn’t say anything to each other except if it needed.

 

During high school, Yuri confessed her feelings for Jessica first. Jessica didn’t surprise at all because she knew Yuri’s feelings but she promised Tiffany to reject Yuri. After being rejected, Yuri started to become a player. She dated many boys but wasn’t really meant it. She did that to forget about Jessica. After Yuri, Taeyeon also confessed her feelings. But Jessica still didn’t open her heart for anyone else besides Tiffany and she became a player too just like Yuri.

 

Jessica’s tears can’t stop dropping. Her feelings for Tiffany are just the same but she had to move on no matter what. Yuri and Taeyeon had changed and Yuri had move on from Jessica but not Taeyeon or Taeng. She or he determined that Jessica is going to be hers or his.

 

Fany, I wish you are here, singing me a lullaby, hugging my waist and comb my hair like a mom did. I wish you were here to fight for Yuri and we can have double date, you and Yuri while I’m with Taeyeon. Even though my feelings for you never stop, but as long as you’re happy, I’m happy for you too.

 

“Fany-ah, I love you…”

 

She whispered and fell asleep and dream about Tiffany.

 

TBC

 

 

…………………..

 

 

What do you think of this chapter? Well, Yuri and Tony are together while Taeng or Taeyeon and Jessica are also together now, but like I said, the pairings is not confirmed yet. Have to finish reading it until final. Tony can’t date Yuri easily because of Jehoon. Well, enjoy your reading and leave your comments…