13 (Finale)

It's W.A.R.

 

Where am I? Why this place is so pure and white? A shining light from ahead of me was straight into my eyes. I used my hand to cover my face from the shining light. Then, I saw a figure that I missed so much for the past 12 years. My mom! Why is she here? Where am I?

 

“My daughter”

 

She called out. She called me her daughter. I look at myself and I noticed, I’m not in Tony’s outfit anymore. I’m in my old self, Tiffany.

 

“Mommy!”

 

I shouted and ran to hug her but I couldn’t reach her like she was invincible. She smiled while look a me. I look at her with teary eyes. #1, because I miss her so much and #2, because I can’t reach her!

 

“Tiffany, you’re not with me. You can’t come to me yet. You have to find your love before you can come with me”

 

My mom said and she slowly fading away from me a shining light. She’s gone! I have to find my love first before come to her and Michelle.

 

Yuri!

 

-

 

5 years later,

 

A figure sat besides a grave. She looked at the tombstone that was engraved

 

“Kwon Yuri. Date of birth 5th December 1989. Date of death 24th December 2012”

 

The figure that was sitting besides the grave began to sob softly. How cannot she be sad? Her daughter is died!

 

“Yuri-ah, omma will always pray for your peace in the other world”

 

“Yoona-ah, stop crying and let’s pray for our daughter together”

 

Kwon Jiyoung approached his wife, Im Yoona and hugged and rubbed her back as he wanted to calm her down. Besides Jiyoung and Yoona, Yoon and his wife, Seohyun also came to ‘celebrate’ the ‘5th anniversary’ for Yuri.

 

Besides Yuri’s grave, there is another grave and another people came to the grave.

 

“Hwang Tony. Date of birth 1st August 1989. Date of death 24th December 2012”

 

The grave was engraved well. 4-5 people came to visit the grave and the grave besides it which Yuri’s.

 

“Tony-ah, Yuri-ah, we brought Tiffany with us!”

 

Jessica said the 3 years old Tiffany began to wonder on why her mom called her name.

 

“We decided to bring her with us after 4 years our marriage”

 

Taeng said and hugged the crying Jessica besides her.

 

5 years ago,

 

All the people that were standing out of the emergency room were panic. They were waiting patiently for the doctor to come out to give the result for Tony and Yuri’s condition. That was 25th October 2012. Both Taeng and Jessica can’t stay still and walking around outside the emergency room. While Dennis and Jiyoung’s heart poundig faster and sit still on the seat.

 

“Hwang Tony”

 

The doctor called and Dennis got up immediately.

 

“How is he Doc?”

 

Dennis asked and Taeng and Jessica waited patiently for the doctor to answer.

 

“He got shot slightly from his heart and it causes a he lost a lot of blood. He’s in coma now but I can’t guarantee that he can be save”

 

The doctor said and pat on Dennis’s shoulder while walked away. At that time, Jessica almost collapsed from the news.

 

“Kwon Yuri”

 

Another doctor came out and Jiyoung got up from his seat.

 

“I’m her father. How is she?”

 

Jiyoung asked in panic tone.

 

“We make a check up on her and it seemed like she got a virus on her. Did she have any nosebleed lately?”

 

The doctor asked.

 

“Just now, we saw she has nosebleed none stop”

 

Taeng answered.

 

“The virus slowly affect on her. Patient will get headache, nosebleed and etc.”

 

“How did she get that?”

 

“I don’t know about that one but patient maybe had touched the virus so the virus got on her. Ms. Yuri will be in coma for the time being, let’s pray together so she can be save”

 

The doctor said and walked away. The four of them (Taeng, Jessica, Dennis and Jiyoung) cried in the scence.

 

3 months later,

 

Everybody were in the hospital to visited both Tony and Yuri. Leo came from LA to visit Tony and Yoona came from NYC to visit Yuri. Even Sungyu that was now married to Hyomin came as well. For the past 3 months, Tony and Yuri never regain their consciousness. Only their condition got worse day by day.

 

 

Right now, they were waiting for Tony’s doctor. His machine said that something was wrong and the doctor and nurses came immediately to check on them and the same goes to Yuri.

 

Jessica was the first one to notice Tony’s doctor comes out from the ICU.

 

“How is he doc?”

 

“I’m sorry to tell you that he passed away”

 

The doctor said sadly and walked away. Tony had died! He died on Christmas Eve! Jessica collapsed from the news and luckily Taeng was there to catch her in time.

 

Tony!

 

Dennis and Leo cried in the scene. Another family member is also gone.

 

That night, only one minute before midnight and before Christmas day which at 11.59 p.m. Yuri was confirmed died!

 

A year past, both Taeng and Jessica were 25. They always remembered their other two friends that had left them to another world.

 

“Jessica, let’s start our new life together. Will you marry me?”

 

And Jessica agreed to marry Taeng after 6 months Taeng proposed to Jessica and a year after Tony and Yuri died. At the meantime, Sungyu and Hyomin got themselves a twin. They called them Sooyeon and Taeyeon. Sooyeon ast the older brother and Taeyeon as the younger brother!

 

After a year marriage, Taeng and Jessica got themselves a baby girl and they decide to name them Tiffany, which was suggested by Jessica.

 

Present,

 

“We’ll never forget about you!”

 

Taeng and Jessica said while hugging each other with little Tiffany in the middle.

 

20 years later,

 

49 years old Taeng and Jessica came in the party with their two daughters, 23 years old Tiffany and 19 years old Yuri. The party is about 49 years old Sungyu and Hyomin’s sons’ Sooyeon and Taeyeon’s 24th birthday.

 

Tiffany and Yuri were holding two boxes of presents for both Sooyeon and Taeyeon. Then, they both spotted two handsome young man came and waved towards them while Taeng and Jessica both went to where Sungyu and Hyomin were.

 

“Happy birthday Sooyeon oppa”

 

Tiffany said and kissed her boyfriend’s cheek while give the birthday present to the older guy.

 

“Thanks Ppany”

 

Sooyeon said with a cute eye-smile and pecked on Tiffany’s lips made the girl blushed.

 

“Happy birthday to you too Taeyeon oppa”

 

Yuri said while gave him the present and got a kiss on the lips as the reward from Taeyeon. Yuri began to blush madly. Tiffany is dating Sooyeon. The guy is resembled a lot of Sungyu but his personality is more to Hyomin’s. Yuri is dating Taeyeon. The guy resembled Hyomin but his personality is more Sungyu’s.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The end…?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From above, two pair of eyes were watching them from afar. They both looked at the scene happily. Then, they turned to each other.

 

“Tony, if we don’t die early, will we be happy like Taeng and Jessica?”

 

Yuri asked Tony.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe yes, or maybe not! Maybe yes if there’ll no obstacle for us to get married, but maybe no if there’s more obstacle for us to win over. Just like the war between me and Jehoon to fight over you, between you and Taeng to fight over Jessica…”

 

“And between me and Jessica to fight over you”

 

Yuri continued. Tony will only look at Yuri with guilty eyes. He never sees Jessica’s love for him. The latter had crush on her for so long, yet he only wanted Yuri to be his. He only knew after Yuri told him in this world, the world that only belonged to the people that had died.

 

However, there is one thing that you readers have to know. Jessica never say “I love you” to Taeng. The words will only come out for Tiffany if she was brave enough to say the magical three words. And one other thing you have to remember, the war had ended with Tony and Yuri died, so that’s means Taeng and Jessica were fated to be together and Tony and Yuri also were fated to be together.

 

Their love story’s generation comes down to Sooyeon-Tiffany and Taeyeon-Yuri. So these mean this story has YulTi, TaengSic, JeTi and TaeRi.

 

 The end…

 

Bold - dreams

Pink - Tony's P.O.V.

Italic - thought

 

 

………………….

 

 

Ah! I can’t believe in the end I make Tiffany and Yuri died T_T I made this ending to satisfy myself and readers so those who said they want this to end as JeTi and TaeRi, they have Sooyeon with Tiffany and Taeyeon with Yuri. And to those who want TaengSic, Taeng ended up with Jessica and to me who want YulTi, Tiffany and Yuri died and live together in the other world…