3

It's W.A.R.

 

Taeyeon sat on her chair. She is now working for her father. She is the heiress of Kim Company. Her father, Kim Jaejoong asked her to do something that’s not logical. How can she change her gender?

 

“Taeyeon, I need you to change your gender!”

 

Jaejoong asked. Taeyeon surprised.

 

“But, why dad? Did I do something wrong until the police or whatever wanted me to die?”

“It’s not like that but Daniel Lee is tempted to kill you!”

“Why? Why he wanted me to die?”

“Because he wanted to eliminate you but he can’t since you are the heiress so the only thing that can solve the problem is to kill you”

“But dad why he wanted to eliminate me?”

“So that he can take over this company after I die. He is such a greedy person”

 

Taeyeon thinks for awhile.

 

“But he is the best friend of Mr. Jung and so are you?”

“Yes, but Mr. Jung and him are in a plot that I didn’t know what it is?”

“What kind of plot?”

“It’s a business but I don’t know what business it is”

 

Then, a man in his 24 just the same age as her comes in her office.

 

“Cuz, I miss you!”

 

The man shouted. He is a blond cute guy. Taeyeon smiled upon seeing her cousin.

 

“Sungyu! I miss you too!”

 

Taeyeon shouted back and hugs the man named Sungyu.

 

“You are in daydreaming earlier, aren’t you?”

 

Sungyu asked. Taeyeon smiled bitterly.

 

“No, it’s just that I did some thinking”
“Now, enough with the talking and I want to bring you to the Jung Company and seeing my best friends”

 

-

 

As soon as Taeyeon and Sungyu entered Jung Company building, they were greeted by a girl in her 20’s.

 

“Sungyu oppa”

 

The girl said shyly. Sungyu discovered who she is immediately.

 

“Oh, Hyomin-ah”

 

He said.

 

“Oh, Taengoo”

 

Taeyeon was greeted by Jessica, Yuri and a guy? She wonders who the guy besides Jessica is. He had a cold look in his face. But she smiles immediately upon seeing her love and best friend.

 

“Hey girls, and hey to you too”

 

She bowed slightly to the guy.

 

“Hi, my name is Tony Hwang, Ms. Jessica’s butler”

 

The guy introduced himself. Taeyeon was surprised upon seeing Tony’s face. He resembled a person that she missed a long time ago. Tiffany, her heart called.

 

“You have a butler?”

“Yes, my father said so. This guy came to him and asked for a job and the only job that my father can give him is butler because he doesn’t has any qualification”

 

Jessica gave an explanation about Tony.

 

“I was about to go to gallery about Bom’s exhibition”

“I came here to ask you both to come with me there too”

“But, what is this girl doing?”

 

Sungyu interrupted about Hyomin.

 

“She’s the new employee here and she’ll going with us”

 

Yuri explained. Just then, a good looking guy in his 26 came. He brings a flower along with him.

 

“Yuri, I came. This is for you”

 

The guy said and gave the flower to Yuri. Without anyone knows, Tony was filled with jealousy.

 

Who is this guy to you, Yuri?’

 

“He’s her boyfriend, Lee Jehoon”

 

Jessica said like she can read Tony’s mind. Then, all of them together go to the gallery to where the exhibition held.

 

-

 

Sooyoung gives his best in searching information about a group of terrorist called EVO. This group is actually dangerous. They have the black revolver that Dennis Hwang created. He wonders where they got the black revolver. Maybe the gang is related to Daniel Lee?

 

“Sooyoung, did you find anything?”

 

Kai, a guy from Hawaii asked. He also worked as an agent in U.S Agency like Soyoung. They are the assistant to Tony, the guy that is in his mission in Korea right now. They found out that U-Know Jung is however has related to the EVO and Daniel Lee. That’s why Tony is there as his daughter’s butler; he is in a mission.

 

“No Kai, I found no information yet”

 

He said. Kai, his partner disappointed but gives Sooyoung an encouraging message to keep looking for information. As soon as Kai gone, Sooyoung got a called. It’s from his wife, Kim Hyoyeon.

 

“Appa!”

 

He was greeted by a cute girl’s voice, Sandara Choi, his son. He smiles widely upon hearing the voice.

 

“Dara, my daughter, I miss you!”

 

He whined. Dara giggled.

 

“Hey Dara appa, don’t you miss her mother?”

“Dara omma, I miss you more”

 

He said while Hyoyeon chuckled.

 

“I miss you hubby, when will you return to Korea?”

 

His wife asked.

 

“I will return as soon as I found a little information about the EVO and Daniel Lee in order to solve my mission”

“Oh, you will come back because of a mission instead of missing your family?”

Silly, I miss you and Dara but I have to work too. I promise, I will spend my time more with you both than working”

“Promise?”

“I promise”

 

-

 

“He looked like Tiffany”

 

Taeyeon said while takes a sip of coffee in a café after saw the exhibition. She sits with Jessica, Yuri, Sungyu, Hyomin and Jehoon. Only Tony doesn’t join them because… you know he is just a butler. He sat on a different table because Jessica told him to.

 

“That’s what we think when we first saw him”

 

Yuri said sadly. She misses her lifesaver so badly.

 

My lifesaver, I hope you are in peace right now!

 

“Who is Tiffany?”

 

Jehoon asked clueless.

 

“Our best friends”

 

Jessica said.

 

My crush!

 

When they are having little chat about works, they heard screaming from… fangirls? They saw a bunch of girls clinging onto Tony.

 

“Oppa, you looked so cool”

“Oppa, you are so handsome”

 

That’s what they heard. Jessica raised her eyebrows.

 

“Seems like he has fangirls, and maybe a fan club soon”

 

All of them chuckled.