10

It's W.A.R.

 

Tony put Jessica on the bed gently and pecked a soft kissed on Jessica’s forehead. Earlier, after the kissed, Jessica rested her head on Tony’s shoulder. After that, Jessica fell asleep.

 

Sleep well Jessie, dream of me, hehe…

 

Tony went out from the headquarters and heading to his apartment. After few minutes of journey, he arrived there and wanted to get his key but someone grabbed his shoulder harshly and made him turned around. The guy then suddenly gave Tony a punch to his face. Tony couldn’t defense himself when the other guy grabbed his hands to his back and the guy earlier punched him again.

 

The two guys beat him up and Tony was really terrible. Tony was weakened and lad on the floor. The guys kicked his abdomen and warned him.

 

“Don’t mess up with Director Lee and distant yourself from Lady Kwon!”

 

They warned and ran away before anyone could notice. They guys wore mask to hide their face so Tony couldn’t know their faces. Tony got up from the floor and opened his apartment’s front door. He then lied down on the couch. He was really weak and fell asleep without changing his clothes and cleaning his cuts.

 

-

 

Yoon and Seohyun went to Tony’s apartment. According to the address that Yuri gave them, it seemed like they were in the right place.

 

“This is it, T109”

 

Yoon said and pressed the doorbell. They were waiting patiently for the owner of the apartment to open the door. Then, someone opened it and revealed Tony. Yoon and Seohyun were shock to see Tony’s ‘horrible’ face.

 

“Hyung, what happened to you?”

 

Yoon asked as Tony opened the gate for them to enter. Tony didn’t answer as he almost collapsed. Luckily Yoon and Seohyun were there. They could grab Tony from fell down.

 

“I don’t know the people that came here yesterday. They were two people and they beat me up. I couldn’t notice their faces because they wore mask”

 

Tony explained. After a bit of explaining, Yoon and Seohyun helped Tony to clean his cuts. After that, Seohyun went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Tony. She asked Tony what Tony would like to eat. Tony said toast bread and a cup of coffee would make it. Seohyun did as he told. Then Yoon and Tony had conversations without Seohyun.

 

“Yesterday, Jehoon hyung came to Yuri noona’s apartment. He hit noona again”

 

Yoon said sadly. He really hates Jehoon for doing that to his older sister. Yuri is the only sister that he has, so he really loves her.

 

Tony’s heart was boiled with anger. Jehoon is so mean and cruel. How can he do that to the woman the he loved?

 

“Jehoon is really something!”

 

Tony said in anger. Yoon then told Tony about Jehoon’s plan to attack North Korea. Yoon’s father, Kwon Jiyoung the one who told him! Jiyoung knew all about Daniel and Jehoon’s plan. He paid a spy to keep his eyes on them.

 

“Then, I will go to North Korea tonight. I will inform their agents and will cooperate to get rid of the EVO!”

 

Tony said determined. Yoon nodded his head as he agreed to Tony’s plan.

 

-

 

Jessica hung out with Taeng. They were in their favorite place. They wanted to invite Yuri bit Yuri rejected because she has ‘something else’ to do. So only left Jessica with Taeng!

 

“Taeng, are you mad at me when the night that I slapped and fired Tony?”

 

Jessica said. Her back was leaning on Taeng’s back. Tony sighed.

 

“Of course I do. Tony is a nice guy”

 

Taeng said, clueless about Tony’s identity. Yuri and Jessica discovered the truth but only left Taeng didn’t know. Jessica kept shut from the truth because that’s what she promised Tony.

 

“I was sorry. Even though I hate Tony, but now I felt guilty”

 

“Of course you will feel like that. Tony didn’t do anything to hurt you nor Yuri”

 

“Aren’t you mad? Jehoon is a nice guy too and he’s your best friend’s boyfriend”

 

Jessica stated. Even though she knew that Jehoon killed her sister, she thought that maybe Jehoon didn’t mean to do that. She didn’t know what he had done to Yuri.

 

Sica, I wish you know what he did to our Yuri…

 

“I hate Jehoon hyung”

 

I feel weird to call him hyung. I always call him oppa!

 

“Why? Isn’t he our ‘hero’?”

 

‘Hero’ my foot! He’s my worse enemy, along with his father!’

 

“He… he treated our Yuri like trash!”

 

Taeng clenched his fist. If Jehoon is in front of him right now, he would punch him and even kill him. Yesterday night, he got a call from Yuri to come to her place. Taeng did as he was told. He came and was shocked to see Yuri’s horrible condition. He cleaned Yuri’s cuts with the help of Yoon and his wife, Seohyun. What Taeng didn’t know is about Tony. Yuri only told Yoon and Seohyun.

 

“What do you meant?”

 

Jessica asked. She was dying of curiosity to know about Yuri.

 

“He… beat Yuri until Yuri was really weak”

 

Taeng said and his tears almost escape from his eyes.

 

I really love Yuri…

 

-

 

Yuri’s P.O.V,

 

Tony, I’m sorry I couldn’t be a better girlfriend. I couldn’t ask for break up from Jehoon oppa. He’s such a scary person. I couldn’t tell him the truth about us. I’m such a coward person. I lost my strength when I faced him. I learnt everything about self defense from you, but I can’t defense myself from him. He was so strong.

 

Tony, if I was destined to die one day in Jehoon oppa’s hand, I let you choose other girl. I want you to be happy. I will pray for your happiness from afar. But I wish we could be together once again in another world.

 

Tony, being a coward I am in front of Jehoon oppa, I’m brave enough to tell you how much I love you, how much I care about you and how much I being cheesy around you. I am weak right now, and I wish you to be here by my side to take care of me. I hope you and Jessica will get along together well and protect Jessica like how much you wanted it to be.

 

End of Yuri’s P.O.V.

 

Tony got a call from private number that night. This evening, when he got in the headquarters, Jessica was shock to see Tony’s face that was full of bruises. She asked what happened to him but Tony didn’t answer.

 

“Hello”

 

Tony answered the call. Usually, if he got a call from unknown or private number, he won’t bother to pick it up. But this time, he felt like something worse will happen if he didn’t answer.

 

“Glad that you pick it up”

 

The voice said. Tony couldn’t recognize the voice. It sure was a man’s voice, but he was really clueless.

 

“Who’s this?”

 

Tony asked.  The voice didn’t answer but Tony could know that the voice was smirking.

 

“You better come to North Korea right now and we’ll make a big war between us. Only you and me”

 

The voice warned and hung up. Tony was dumbfounded. Then, he remembered something. His plan to go to North Korea to get rid of the EVO!

 

The caller must be Jehoon. You just wait b*st*rd, I won’t lost the war to you. Wait for me!!!

 

TBC

 

 

……………....

 

 

The war is beginning. The next chapter will be the moment of Tony and Jehoon’s, the EVO and the agents from US, South Korea and North Korea’s war. For JeTi’s kiss, Tony just thought that as a friendly kiss and Jessica thought the same. But something’s weird ran through Tony after the kiss. Please leave your comments for this chapter…