11

It's W.A.R.

 

Tony and his agents were getting ready to attack the EVO. They were in a place in North Korea. There were gunshots everywhere. The EVO was attacking North Korea. Tony and Sooyoung were in an abandoned house to find the rest of EVO members and Jehoon. Jehoon told him to ‘fight’ at the house.

 

“Sooyoung, you better stayed here a little bit longer and wait for Kai and the rest to come. I will go in by myself”

 

Tony said and Sooyoung obeyed him. Tony then made his moves to enter the house.

 

The house was quiet but Tony kept on searching for certain someone. He went deep in the house and found someone at the end of the path. The person was looking at him with smirk. He showed Tony the virus that he just got and was holding a gun. He then pointed the gun to Tony and ready to shoot him. But Tony was faster and ran to him. He then pushed the person with his body and fell on top of him. Tony knew who is it but he still wanted to open the mask that the person was wearing. When he opened it, Jehoon’s face was revealed.

 

Tony didn’t hesitate to punch Jehoon’s face. Jehoon couldn’t get the chance to fight back because Tony was so strong. Tony then got up from Jehoon’s body and pulled Jehoon along with him and sent him punches and kicks several times. In Tony’s curios on why Jehoon smirked at him but didn’t punch him back. Then suddenly he got a message (telepathy); told him that someone was behind to shoot Tony. Tony then pulled out his gun and faced behind him and shot the guy. They guy then lying on the floor lifelessly with blood covered his body.

 

When Tony turned back to face Jehoon, Jehoon was pointing a gun to shoot him but Tony could avoid before the bullet hits him. Their fights continue and then, they heard gunshots in the house. Jehoon then pushed Tony and Tony fell on the floor. Jehoon then made his way to the gunshot was heard and Tony followed behind.

 

Sooyoung, Kai and the rest were fighting with the EVO members. There was some of the EVO members tried to snatch away from Sooyoung and Kai (because they’re the strongest after Tony) but unluckily, they got shot by Sooyoung and Kai. When Jehoon arrived the place where the rest were fighting, he found nobody from s were alive. He was left alone! He lost!

 

Jehoon then snatch away from nobody’s sight (including Tony) with virus that he got.

 

-

 

“Jaejoong, you must help me!”

 

 U-Know begged. He knew that only Jaejoong will help him to get rid of Daniel.

 

“What do you expect me to do, U-Know-ah? I’m not strong enough to fight with him!”

 

Jaejoong stated. It’s not like he was afraid to fight Daniel, but if Jiyoung is there with them, they definitely will win over Daniel because Jiyoung is some kind of strong.

 

“When Jiyoung and I told you to not cooperate with Daniel, you disobeyed us and went to him. Now, Jiyoung left us to New York and started a new life because he disappointed in you!”

 

Jaejoong scolded U-Know. U-Know knew he was at fault for not neglecting Daniel when he knew that Daniel’s son, Jehoon killed his youngest daughter, Krystal.


“Jaejoong, please help me! If you can, call Jiyoung to come back and we will be together to fight with Daniel”

 

Jaejoong had a second thought before he agreed to U-Know’s idea.

 

-

 

Jessica and Tony were chatting happily. It’s been a week since Jehoon’s disappearance. Nobody knows what happen to him and know where he is. Yuri, who was watching them from afar felt jealous. She knew that Jessica had knows Tony is Tiffany was three days ago.

 

Suddenly, she felt a headache. She went to the bathroom and bear with the pain for herself. She fell, sat down on the floor still holding her head that was aching for the past a week. She thought it was just an ordinary headache, but it didn’t feel right when you feel the same headache for a week in a row, right? But she didn’t check on the doctor. She just didn’t want to. She was afraid if the result is heartbreaking.

 

Why does it hurt?

 

I turned around from Jessica to check if Yuri is here but she was nowhere in my sight? Where is she? She promised to hang out with me today. Emm… She will get her punishment when she’s here later. I will give silent treatment and my pout for the whole day. Hahaha!! I smiled on myself until made Jessica notice it.

 

“What’s wrong? You seemed happy”

 

Jessica said. I don’t know what to say. Should I say to Jessica about my relationship with Yuri? She knew about my liking towards Yuri but I don’t know if Jessica can accept it or will she be happy for me?

 

“It was nothing”

 

I decided not to tell her today. Later, one fine day I will tell her and the same goes to Taeyeon.

 

“I… want to say about the kiss”

 

I confused? Which kiss did she talk about? Is it my kissing with her or with Yuri or another kiss that I don’t know?

 

“Our kiss”

 

She said, like she can read what is on my mind.

 

“It was out of control, I just missed you so much, that’s why I kissed you”

 

She confessed. I can tell that she definitely was hiding something from me. But what is it? I can feel something else behind the kiss, besides that she missed for 8 years.

 

“Jessie, do you have something to tell me?”

 

I decided to ask her. I want to know why she was like sad after saying that the kiss was just out of control and it’s a friendly kiss.

 

“I…

 

 

 

 

 

… just miss you so much that are why”

 

And she decided not to tell me. I was disappointed. But I won’t force her, I want she to tell me with her own willing.

 

“Kiss, what kiss?”

 

Some voice appeared out of nowhere and I know who it’s belong to. Taeng! I turned around to see an angry figure, with his manly side goes to me, and punched my face. I fell down. I could fight back, it’s not like I’m not capable to, but I don’t want to. Because she is TAEYEON, my best friend!

 

“Taeng, let me explain”

 

Jessica said, more to begging to me. She was in tears! She’s crying… I wipe the blood at the corner of my lips and get up from the floor.

 

“Hit me, hit me all you want! I deserve it! You deserve to know the truth but I kept it”

 

I said with tears formed in my eyes. Taeng didn’t hesitate a bit, so he punched me once again.

 

“Taeng, let me tell you the truth”

 

I don’t want to stop Jessica because it’s the time for Taeyeon or Taeng to know the truth.

 

“Tony…

 

 

 

 

… he’s our long time died friend, Tiffany. Hwang Tiffany!”

 

And Jessica confessed. That’s when I see how shocked Taeng was in his face. He stepped backwards and shook his head. I can see tears in his eyes.

 

“Taetae”

 

I called my nickname for her. I make one for Jessica, Yuri and Taeyeon. Jessie, Yuwree, and Taetae!

 

“To-Tiffany-ah”

 

He called out and ran towards me. He hugged me tightly and it described that he did miss me so much as I did miss him/her.

 

“Taeng sorry for not telling the truth”

 

“No, it’s okay. Now, tell me how did you turned to be a guy”

 

And I told him everything.

 

-

 

Tony, Jessica and Taeng were chatting for three hours and none of them ‘sense’ Yuri until Tony looked at his watch.

 

Three hours before I was waiting for Yuri! Where is she?

 

Tony got up from his seat and his eyes were searching for Yuri but none of them found the latter. He sighed and sat back on his seat.

 

“What’s wrong Tony?”

 

Taeng asked.

 

“Yu…”

 

His phone was ringing. He picked it up before look at the ID caller.

 

“Tony-ssi”

 

The voice called out. I barely recognized the voice until I remember the night when Jehoon called me to have a war with me.

 

“What do you want?”

 

I asked the called.

 

“If you want Yuri to stay alive, meet me at XXX. And if you don’t come in ALONE, I swear that I kill Yuri in a ‘HORRIBLE’ way!”

 

The caller threatened. Tony’s heart was beating faster.

 

This is really a war!

 

Italic – thought

Pink – Tony’s P.O.V.

 

…………………….

 

 

Jehoon lost the war to Tony and the agents. The EVO lost. And the fight between Kim Jaejoong, U-Know Jung, Kwon Jiyoung and Daniel Lee was about to begin. Jiyoung will come back to Korea with ‘someone’ and help Jaejoong and U-Know to get rid of Daniel. And Tony – Jehoon’s war is beginning once again. It’s WAR. Anyway, Taeng punched Tony because he was jealous. He jealous because Tony kissed his lover! Thank you for reading to this story and comments!!