7

It's W.A.R.

 

9 years ago,

 

Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri and Taeyeon were 15. They were in Junior High during the period. Jessica was doing her Mathematics’ homework and having a hard time solving the problems. Luckily Tiffany was there to help her. While Yuri and Taeyeon were having a hard time in understanding History subject!

 

“Let’s give up, I’m hopeless!”

 

Jessica whined and threw her pen away. Yuri and Taeyeon were giggling at the sight. Meanwhile, Tiffany was frustrated handling her best friend.

 

“Jessie, you can’t give up now. If you do, I’ll leaving to US”

 

Tiffany threatened. Jessica was scared hearing that. She didn’t want Tiffany to leave her.

 

“No, no, you can’t! Okay, what will I get if I finish the homework?”

 

Jessica asked.

 

“Since I can’t cook, I will do a portrait of you”

 

Tiffany promised since she was a great painter. Jessica was smiling brightly hearing that.

 

“Okay, I’ll finish it”

 

“What about us?”

 

Yuri and Taeyeon asked. They wanted a reward from Tiffany too if they could finish their homework.

 

“I’ll bring you three to a picnic and I’ll buy you two ice creams”

 

Tiffany said since Yuri and Taeyeon loved eating ice creams. The three of them were spirited to finish their homework.

 

-

 

Jessica was lying on Tiffany’s lap. She really enjoyed her time with Tiffany alone. Meanwhile, Tiffany was focus on her drawing made Jessica jealous.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Jessica asked but no answer from Tiffany made Jessica frustrated.

 

“Stephanie Hwang, I’m asking you. Why are ignoring me?”

 

“Jess, I’m drawing right now”

 

Tiffany answered. Jessica sat up from Tiffany’s lap immediately.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“A portrait of Yuri”

 

Jessica was jealous. She touched her chest.

 

I think, my heart will explode anytime soon.

 

“She’s not even here. How are you doing that?”

 

“Imagination”

 

“And why must be Yuri?”

 

“Because… I fall in love with her”

 

Present time,

 

Jessica woke up from her dreams. There’re tears flowing down from her eyes. Suddenly, she saw a portrait of herself that Tiffany drew and a memory came to her mind.

 

Tiffany was waiting patiently in Jessica’s room. Since Jessica had finished her Math’s homework, Tiffany was fulfilling her promised with Jessica. Then, Jessica came out from the bathroom and Jessica was… only with her towel covered her body. Tiffany’s eyes widen when Jessica pulled off her towel.

 

“What are you doing? Why are you ?”

 

Jessica smiled brightly.

 

“I want you to draw me with only my necklace on”

 

Jessica answered and showed Tiffany her necklace.

 

“Wow, a diamond!”

 

“My father bought it. Krystal got one too”

 

“Okay, you can sit on the couch and I’ll start drawing”

 

Jessica obeyed. Tiffany was really serious in her drawing made Jessica admired her more.

 

Jessica regained her conscious from a memory of her with Tiffany a long time ago as tears were overflowing.

 

-

 

Taeng was heading to the meeting room with nervous step. Luckily he had Sungyu by his side. As soon as he arrived at the main door, he stopped and inhaling deeply. Sungyu pushed the door and Taeng entered the room. Everyone in the meeting room looked at him.

 

“Who are you?”

 

Daniel Lee asked.

 

“I am Ok Taeng, the new shareholder of the Kim Company”

 

Taeng said confidently. Jaejoong looked at him proudly. Everyone couldn’t notice Taeng is actually Taeyeon because his face is a bit different to confuse Daniel.

 

“How much the share did you have?”

 

Daniel asked in curious. Taeng smirked.

 

“I have 30% of the share:

 

Taeng said proudly and everyone was shocked except for Jaejoong and Sungyu . Taeng bought a bit of  Jaejoong and Sungyu’s share.

 

-

 

Jessica, Taeng, Yuri, Jehoon, Sungyu and Hyomin were having lunch while Tony was at a different table.

 

“How did you two knew each other?”

 

Jehoon asked Sungyu about him and Hyomin.

 

“She was my junior in university day”

 

Sungyu said and Hyomin started blushing.

 

“So you two knew each other just like I knew Yuri”

 

Jehoon said and put his hand around Yuri’s shoulder. Yuri was uncomfortable because Tony was looking at them with jealousy eyes.

 

After awhile, Tony got a call from Sooyoung. He picked it up.

 

“Sergeant Hwang, we found new information about the EVO. They will come back to Korea from Philippines. They had took various of viruses from there and killed innocent people”

 

Sooyoung said.

 

“Okay, I’ll be right there”

 

Tony hung up. He stood up and went to Jessica.

 

“Miss, I have to meet my friend. May I go?”

 

Jessica looked up at him with angry eyes.

 

“If you’re gone, how am I going back to my office?”

 

“Taeng-ssi is here and so is Jehoon-ssi. Please ahgassi, this is urgent”

 

“Like I care about that and my answer is still a no”

 

Everyone at the table feel sorry for Tony.

 

“Sica-ah, just let him go”

 

“I said no!”

 

“Geez, no need to yell”

 

Taeng said and gave Tony I’m-sorry-look. Just then, someone came and approached Tony.

 

“Tony-ssi”

 

The person called. Tony looked up and his face formed a bright smile. Everybody was surprised to see that since Tony only gave a cold smile.

 

“Hyoyeon-ssi, Dara!”

 

He said and carried Dara in his arm. He then kissed the little girl’s cheek. Dara blushed. Not only Yuri looked at the three with jealousy but also… Jessica?

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Tony asked hyoyeon.

 

“I met some client here. I was about to go see Sooyoung when I saw you”

 

Hyoyeon replied.

 

“I was about to go see him anyway. Let’s go together”

 

Tony offered and a pang of jealousy came into Yuri and Jessica.

 

“May I go ahgassi?”

 

Tony asked for Jessica’s permission one more time and to everyone surprised, Jessica nodded specify that she gave Tony her permission.

 

-

 

“How’s life with the new baby?”

 

Tony asked when they were in the car. What he meant by baby was the baby on Hyoyeon’s pregnancy. Hyoyeon touched her stomach.

 

“Much better, I guess. I’m so happy when I found out that I was pregnant and the same goes to Sooyoung”

 

Hyoyeon said while smiling brightly.

 

“Congratulations. Both of you deserve it since Dara is growing bigger too”

 

Tony gave Hyoyeon a reassuring smile.

 

-

 

Tony and Yuri met up at Yuri’s apartment. Tony was ignoring Yuri instead of kiss Yuri’s lips like usual and Yuri knew why.

 

“Tony-ah, I’m sorry”

 

She said while back hugged Tony. Tony froze her body.

 

“Babe, I said sorry right?”

 

Yuri said once again.

 

“I’m finding a way to break up with him”

 

Yuri said.

 

“Yuri, I have something to tell you”

 

Tony turned around and faced Yuri with serious look.

 

“Do you believe the person you think is die when actually the person is still alive and standing in front of you?”

 

“It depends”

 

Yuri said and was curious on why Tony talked about it.

 

“Yuri, I’m Tiffany. Your ‘dead’ best friend”

 

Yuri froze.

 

-

 

Jessica, Taeng, Yuri, Jehoon, Sungyu and Hyomin were in a club. They were having drinks and chatting about their daily life.

 

“So Jehoon, when are you planning to get married with our Yuri?”

 

Jessica asked. Jehoon took a sip of his alcohol before answering.

 

“Can’t we just stay like this? I want Yuri to enjoying her life first”

 

Jehoon said and put his arm around Yuri’s shoulder and stared ‘lovingly’ at Yuri. Tony was annoyed to see it. Earlier, when he confessed to Yuri about her true identity, Yuri ignored him until now. But the truth is, Yuri can’t believe her ‘lifesaver’ still alive. Of course she loves the latter, but, how can you believe when the person that you believed had died for the past 8 years but actually the person is still alive?

 

Yuri took a glance at Tony with guilty eyes. She then bit her lower lips when Jehoon caressed Yuri’s cheek with his nose; he’s in a flirting mood.

 

I’m sorry Tony/Tiffany. I love you but I don’t think I deserve you after I knew the real you. Maybe Jessica deserves you better.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica – Taeng and Sungyu – Hyomin were dancing wildly on the spotlight. They were listening to the song “Move like jagger”. Taeng couldn’t control his lust when Jessica was ily danced in front of him. He bit Jessica’s neck specify that Jessica is his. He then kissed Jessica’s lips passionately. Jessica couldn’t deny that Taeng was a good kisser.

 

Meanwhile,  Sungyu and Hyomin danced normally instead of passionately like what Jessica and Taeng did. Sungyu looked at Hyomin, the usual a clumsy girl but turned into a hot girl when it’s come to dancing. He then whispered something at Hyomin’s ear made the girl blushed.

 

“You look y tonight”

 

Hyomin was a die hard fan of Sungyu when they were in university. Sungyu was a cute hot blonde guy, experienced of working in a club as a drink maker because he’s a good one. Hyomin had tasted Sungyu’s make of cocktail and it was good. Sungyu also a great singer at the club and Hyomin really admired him.

 

At the same time with Tony -Yuri - Jehoon. Tony looked with pain at Yuri who was now being kissed by Jehoon all over her body. At that time, the song “Mona Lisa” by MBLAQ was played and he felt like he was being played by the song.

 

 Baby say yeah yeah yeah yes
Don’t say no no no no
I can’t take my eyes off
Even when I know I can’t have you
This is happening for the first time, look at me
Even when I call why? Where are you looking?
You are like a Mona Lisa without any answer

 

Tony’s mind replaying back the part when he told Yuri that he is Tiffany! Yuri didn’t believe him and since that she was totally ignoring Tony.

 

Tony came back to his sense when he heard Yuri was screaming (not so loud, only Tony heard that). Then, he saw Jehoon was trying to pulled off her dress and bit and Yuri’s sensitive part (it’s no a moan, it’s more to screaming in pain). Tony can see that Yuri totally didn’t like it. Can she like it when she’s being kissed by the person that beat you everyday?

 

“Yah Jehoon, stop it! Can’t you see that she didn’t like it?!”

 

Tony pulled Jehoon’s collar. Jehoon just smirked and it made Tony mad. Tony couldn’t control his anger and punched Jehoon’s face. The people started crowding their spot. Without any warning, Jessica came and slapped Tony. Yuri was shocked to see that and the same goes to Taeng, Sungyu and Hyomin.

 

“Yah, butler Hwang, who told you, can punch Jehoon or my friends? Don’t ever let your ‘dirty’ hands get on me or my friends”

 

Jessica yelled. Yuri stood up and tried to defend Tony.

 

“Don’t interfere us Yul, he punched your boyfriend”

 

Jessica said to Yuri.

 

“Tony, you’re fired! I don’t want to see your face anymore”

 

Jessica yelled once again. Yuri was sorry to see that. Jehoon smirked, thought that the victory belong to him.

 

-

 

Jessica was completely drunk. Earlier, after Tony left and she drank bottles of alcohol and dancing wildly on the spotlight at the Shining Club.

 

Tang brought the drunken Jessica to her room. Jessica pulled off her dress and pulled Taeyeon on top of her.

 

“ me up Taeng”

 

Jessica whispered in seductive way and somehow Taeng couldn’t control his lust. He did everything to Jessica and Jessica was enjoying it too much (even though she’s drunk).

 

I’m sorry Taeng, even though you’re the one who me, but I’m imagining that Tiffany is the one who did that to me. I enjoyed every pleasure that you gave me but I like it not because you’re the one who did it, but because I imagined Tiffany the one…

 

Taeng, I’m sorry…

 

TBC

 

 

………………….

 

 

How’s the chapter? Tony revealed the truth to Yuri and was fired by Jessica. Poor Tony… Anyway, please leave your comment for this chapter and thank you for reading!! (I hope I can have more subscribers for this story. Maybe this story is not too good)