4

It's W.A.R.

 

Tony received a call from Kai. He picks up the call immediately.

 

“Kai, what’s up?”

“Sir, Agent Choi just found a information about the gang”
“They are now in Korea and it was confirmed that Lee has something to do with the gang”

 

Kai said. Tony stood up from his seat. He has the scary look. The girls that were in front of him are scared upon seeing the look.

 

“When will you both come here?”

“Me and Agent Choi will come in two days because we have some proceed to do here”

“That’s good. If you can, come here ASAP than two days”

 

He hung up.

 

You’ll die Daniel lee!

 

-

 

Tony was now in Jessica’s office with Yuri only since Jessica has a meeting with her father. Jessica told him to accompany Yuri.

 

“I was curious about you”

 

Yuri said while doing her works.

 

“What about me?”

 

He asked coldly. He wanted to drop the formality between them so badly because Yuri used to be ‘his’ best friend.

 

“Why are you so cold? Did something happen to you?”

 

Yuri asked again but now seeing directly into his eyes. She stunned.

 

The eyes! The eyes are exactly like Tiffany’s!

 

“I became like this after my mother’s death”

 

He lied. He wanted to tell everything to Yuri so badly.

 

“How are your relationships with Jehoon proceed?”

 

He asked but he regretted the question because maybe he will disappointed to her answer.

 

“Jehoon was a senior of mine during our University days. He said that he liked me and wanted me to be his girlfriend. At that time, I just lost my girlfriend and I decided to move on from her that’s why I accepted him”

 

Tony was taken aback upon hearing “girlfriend”. Did she dating Jessica? Or maybe someone else? He wondered.

 

“You… had a girlfriend?”

“I was lesbian back then. I dated Krystal, Jessica’s younger sister”

 

Tony confused, not because of hearing she is lesbian but… Yuri dated Krystal? Then, the door opened revealing Jessica.

 

“Tony, can you please send Yuri back home because I have something to do. I was suppose to send her because Jehoon couldn’t make it since he has something else to do”

 

Tony nodded his head and immediately stands up. He misses ‘his’ days with Yuri when ‘he’ sent her home, when ‘they’ holding hands together and the history day when Yuri kissed ‘him’. Yuri followed Tony after they guy left the office. She said goodbye to Jessica before she left with Tony.

 

-

 

They are now in Tony’s car (Jung’s car). She already gave Tony her address. Seems like she lives in apartment now, Tony thought! Soon, they arrived at the address that Yuri gave him. Indeed, she lives in apartment. When he turned to look at Yuri, he saw the girl is sleeping with her tongue out.

 

You didn’t leave your sleeping habit at all!

 

He chuckled at the cute sight. He decided to not wake Yuri up instead he carries Yuri in bridal style and walks to Yuri’s house.

 

“You are so light? Didn’t you eat?”

 

He asked the sleeping Yuri. Then, they arrived there. But then, she started to wonder on how is he going to take her in? Then, a guy in his 23 opened the front door and was surprised to see a guy carrying his sister. Tony knew immediately who the guy is. It is Yoon or ‘he’ used to call him Yoong, Yuri’s younger brother.

 

“Hey young man, I’m here to send this girl home because Ms. Jessica asked me to”

 

He said, doesn’t want to reveal his identity to Yoon yet. Then, he heard a woman’s voice behind Yoon.

 

“Hubby, who’s that?”

 

Then, revealed behind Yoon’s back is Seohyun, his wife. Tony smiled slightly to Seohyun before pay attention back to Yoon.

 

“Why Jeshika noona asked you to send Yuri noona?”

“Because I’m her butler and I’m just obeying her, young man”

 

Tony said confidently. After getting over his suspicious to Tony, Yoon let Tony in and told him to carry Yuri to her bedroom upstairs. He gave the direction to her room and Tony immediately obeyed.

Tony found Yuri’s bedroom because there a room written “Black Pearl Yul” there. He opened the door and went to Yuri’s bed. He put her on the bed. Before he left, he kissed Yuri’s forehead.

 

“Thank you for sending Yuri unnie home”

 

Seohyun said while was hugged by Yoon. Tony bowed a little to them while saying goodbye and left them. Yoon is now having a mischievous look on his face and turns his head to Seohyun. Seohyun rolled her eyes knowing what Yoon is thinking but couldn’t say anything because Yoon already carried Seohyun to his bedroom that Yuri prepared because she knew that her younger brother and his wife always there.

Yoon put Seohyun on the bed gently and kisses Seohyun’s lips. Seohyun responded by deepen the kiss. They then pull each other clothes off and Yoon started to kiss Seohyun’s body. (Once again I leave this to your imagination)

 

After the scene, Seohyun was avoiding Yoon the whole time. Yoon wondered why because he didn’t remember anything and Yuri didn’t tell her too. By then, he started to chase Seohyun more than Hyuna because he hated the girl.

After thinking thoroughly, he finally remembered what he had done to Seohyun. He felt guilty and asked for Seohyun’s forgiveness but Seohyun avoided him. One day, he followed Seohyun to the library and they sat opposite to each other. Seohyun felt uncomfortable because she knew that Yoon was looking at her the whole time rather than reading books. After a while, Yoon stared at Seohyun’s beautiful lips. He doesn’t why but he had the passion to kiss those lips. Seohyun continued her reading without noticing that Yoon was getting closer to her. When she looked up, she already found out that was kissed by Yoon. They had a passionate kiss before someone interrupted them.

 

“This is a library, not a bedroom”

 

The person said. They blushed madly.

 

“Why did you kiss me?”

 

Seohyun asked.

 

“Because I love you”

 

Yoon spitted out. Seohyun blushed like an idiot. Since that, they started dating until one day they found out that Seohyun was pregnant. Yoon determined to take responsibility but got mad by his father. How can he not mad? He made a girl pregnant with his child? But because of pity, he gave them permission to get married. Seohyun’s parents were disappointed by their daughter but agreed to the marriage. Seohyun quitted school because of her pregnancy and she continued her studies back after giving birth to Kwon Jini, their daughter.

 

-

 

After the send-Yuri-home-day, Tony and Yuri started to get closer. Jessica doesn’t surprise but she felt like she just got stabbed by a sharp knife. What was that for? It’s not like she likes or loves Tony right? But one thing for sure, everytime when Tony is close with her, she felt Tiffany’s presence. Everything related to Tony, she can felt Tiffany there. She wonders why. It’s not like Tony is Tiffany… can be?

Jehoon also saw that Yuri started to hang out more with Jessica’s butler, Tony. He doesn’t like it a bit. Even thought they grey closer, Tony never shows her a friendly smile. It always a cold smile. She felt happier with Tony’s presence now. She wondered why. But she likes the feelings. Yoon also noticed that Yuri always smile when she talked to Tony over the phone. Yoon can feel that Yuri’s smile wasn’t a lie like she used to when she with Jehoon.

 

-

 

“Why are you calling me for Tae?”

 

Jessica asked. They are now hangs out together. Taeyeon still has feelings for Jessica while Yuri has move on for a long time ago.

 

“I’m still with my offer Sica, would you like to be my girlfriend?”

 

She asked. Jessica doesn’t know what to answer.

 

“Please, if you want to forget about Tiffany?” (Taeyeon already knew about Jessica’s feelings for Tiffany)

“Tae…”

“Think. Think for it first before answer me. You don’t have to give it now”

 

Taeyeon left Jessica dumbfounded.

 

TBC

 

 

………………..

 

 

Double update!! Expect a lot of drama from me for the next chapter. Don’t judge for the couple yet except for YoonHyun, HyoYoung and SunByung. Let me explain further about Daniel Lee’s character. He is a greedy person. He used to be in the U.S Agency with Dennis Hwang before he quitted for the agency and became a businessman. He took the black revolver that Dennis created and copy for a lot of them. He is now a business partner with U-Know but no one knows what business it is. Daniel planed to take over Kim Company and kill Taeyon for the further of his business. Unfortunately, no one knows about the EVO and Jehoon’s thingy except for Yuri. She knew everything about Jehoon but kept it a shut because afraid of Jehoon. Jehoon is scary and bad in this story. You will know why.