12

It's W.A.R.

 

“Jessica, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

I asked Jessica when lunch time arrived. I gathered my courage to tell her even after she rejected Yuri. I don’t know the reason behind it but she definitely hid something from me and Yul. However, Jessica’s lips were trembled and she seemed hesitated to say what she’s going to say.

 

“Tae, I love you too…

 

I was bright up with her words and my sparkle eyes turned to sad eyes.

 

…but only as a friend! Actually, I’m in love with Tiffany”

 

She said and it made my heart broke into pieces. That’s why! That’s why she rejected me and Yul!

 

“Can’t you move on from her? I meant, she’s died anyway”

 

The words slipped from my tongue and I got a slap from Jessica as a reward!

 

“Don’t you dare to said that, she’s still alive in my heart”

 

I rubbed my red cheek because she slapped me. I was embarrassed in front of many people. I can see that her eyes were in tears when I said “She’s died”. I got up from my seat and ran away from school’s canteen.

 

She loved someone else! She can’t move on! I turned to be a player like Yul!

 

And then, when I saw Tony, I can feel Tiffany in Tony. I don’t know why, but somehow there’s always similarity in their personality but the difference is Tony is cold, why Tiffany is cheerful.

 

I heard Jessica’s and Tony’s conversation.

 

“Our kiss”

 

Jessica said. What, a kiss? Sica cheated on me?

 

I came closer to them and I heard everything of what they said. I scolded and punched Tony but I regretted because… he’s Tiffany. My best friend, Tiffany! I admit, even though I knew Tony is actually Tiffany, I still feel jealous because… Tiffany is Jessica’s first love…

 

We’re at an abandon house. Jessie and Taetae insisted to go in with me but I know it’ll make the situation gets worse because I promised Jehoon to come in alone and if not, he’ll kill Yuri. I’m afraid! Afraid of thought losing Yuri! She’s my forever love!

 

I make my way into the abandon house but someone grabbed my wrist.

 

“Sergeant Hwang, be careful and fighting!”

 

Agent Choi Sooyoung and Agent Kim Kai, cheered me. I gave them a reassuring smile but behind the smile, there’s a piece of scared. Not scared of Jehoon or die, but scared of I’ll fail at the war and Yuri will die.

 

I took a deep breath and I walked into the house. There is so dark in the house. I have to use the light through my black revolver. I put a spare of small revolver besides my pants in case anything happen, I’ll use it. I go in deeper in the house and I found a familiar figure was so full of bruises and blood on her face. She was lying weakly on the wall barely can open her eyes. And then, I saw a liquid came from her nose. She got a nosebleed!

 

I cried at the scene, seeing my love was so horribly being beat. I ran to her and hold up her face. At that time, I prayed, prayed for Yuri to save and I will win the war to Jehoon.

 

“Wow, look here. Romeo came to save her Juliet from die”

 

Jehoon said sarcastically and pointed up a gun straight to me. I get up from holding Yuri and pushed Jehoon to the ground. He fell down. I got on top of him and punched him for several times until make him weak. I get up from him and took his collar and get him up and started to punch him over and over again. He’s not fighting back! I guess he’s not as strong as me!

 

I pushed him to the wall and punch his abdomen and knee kick at the same spot. He cried in pain. There was blood full the over his face. I guess he’s sick enough of my attack. When, I was about to punch him once again, he fought back. He held my wrist and punched me back. I fell on the ground. Then, he pointed the gun straight into my face. Before he could pull the trigger,

 

“BANG!!!”

 

A loud bang came out. Jehoon’s eyes get widen. Then, he slowly fell on the ground. When I turned back, there, Yuri was standing and holding a black revolver that I left behind. She killed Jehoon! Jehoon had died! And I won! Then, she also fell down on the ground.

 

I ran to Yuri and hold her up. I cried in her embrace. What can I do? What can I do to pull back the time from she was beaten up by Jehoon. I am a fool. I am a fool for not noticing about Yuri earlier. If only Jessica and Taeng didn’t ruin my moment that was suppose to be with Yuri…

 

“Tiffany-ah…”

 

She called out. She called out my old name. And once again I cried in her embrace.

 

“Don’t cry my lifesaver and thank you for saving me!”

 

She said weakly. I kissed her forehead and down to all over her face and lastly to her lips. I don’t care if the blood in her face gets on me, as long as I can kiss her like it’s for the last time.

 

“Yuwree-ah, be strong. We won!”

  

My tears can’t stop from coming down. It felt like a rain was pouring to the earth! She put her hand to my cheek.

 

“My lifesaver, I love you”

 

She said like it’s for the last time we’ll meet. Then I saw she coughed and there, blood in her hand came from the coughing earlier.

 

“Yuwree-ah, are you sick?”

 

I asked her. She shook her head.

 

“No…”

 

She said. I placed my forehead to hers and my tears kept on coming down.

 

“YURI-AH!!!”

 

I heard two familiar voices calling out. I turned back and saw Jessica and Taeng standing and running to us.

 

“Yuri, are you okay? Thank god you’re okay!”

 

Even though Taeng the one asked, he answered his question back. I saw Yuri chuckled.

 

“Taeng, I’m fine. Thanks to Tony for saving me”

 

She said to Taeng and once thanked me. Four of us, hugging each other and it felt like a reunion. I finally hug my friends in a group hug back!

 

“Taeng, do you know already?”

 

“Know what? Tony is actually Tiffany? I knew that already Yul!”

 

Taeng said and gave a wink to Yuri and Yuri smiled. At that time, I felt like punch Taeng’s face. How dare he wink at Yuri?

 

I got up from the ground and was about to go out to call Sooyoung and Kai but,

 

“TIFFANY, WATCH OUT!!!”

 

Jessica shouted my old name and as I turned back, I got shot. I got shot! By Daniel Lee with the black revolver that belonged to my daddy.

 

“TIFFANY-AH!”

 

I barely can’t hear the scream because I was busy looking at the spot where I got shot, my heart! I got shot straight to my heart! My vision got blur and like a movie was playing slowly, I fell down. I lied on the ground. The blood came out from my heart.

 

-

 

U-Know was in Jaejoong’s office and both of them were planning on how to get rid of Daniel. They both work so hard on the plan until a knock came from the door of Jaejoong’s office.

 

“Come in”

 

Jaejoong said and his secretary came in the office.

 

“President Kim, there’s visitor for you from New York and LA”

 

His secretary said. Jaejoong asked who they are.

 

“They are Kwon Jiyong from NYC and Dennis Hwang from LA”

 

Then, two figures came in the office with formal suit.

 

“Jiyong-ah!”

 

Both U-Know and Jaejoong called out. They went to Jiyong and hugged him.

 

“We miss you, buddy”

 

They both said. It’s true. They missed the handsome guy so much because there’s been years since they became best friend.

 

“And who’s this?”

 

Jaejoong asked Jiyong. Jiyong gave his best friend a smile.

 

“This is Dennis Hwang, a black revolver specialize and a former US best agent”

 

Jiyong introduced the other guy to U-Know and Jaejoong. They both nodded and shook hands with Dennis.

 

“I heard that all of you were a friend of Daniel and wanted to eliminate him, is that right?”

 

Dennis asked. He surely a gentle guy!

 

“Yes, do you know him as well?”

 

Jaejoong asked.

 

“Yeah, he used to be my best friend and helped me to create my first black revolver. He’s so greedy, he took the revolver and killed my precious wife and took away my oldest daughter’s life”

 

He said sadly. The three others felt sad hearing that. At least their wives are still alive.

 

“Let’s cooperate to eliminate him!”

 

Jiyong said and the four of planned on how to get rid Daniel.

 

-

 

“Tony-ah stays strong, open your eyes and don’t let it closes”

 

Jessica said to Tony that was barely can breath.

 

“But I’m exhausted Jessie”

 

He said in a weak voice. Jessica, Yuri and Tang cried hearing that.

 

“Please Tony keep awake until the medical team comes here. Kai and Sooyoung are calling them”

 

 Taeng said to his best friend.

 

“BANG!!!”

A loud bang came out and the four of them saw blood slowly came down from Daniel’s body. They turned to where the bang came from and they saw four figures standing in the way.

 

“Daddy!”

 

“Appa!”

 

He four of them called in unison. Their fathers were here!

 

Even thought he clearly sees that Daniel had died, he didn’t satisfy so Dennis pulled the trigger several times at Daniel’s body. He got on top of his ‘former’ best friend and punch at the latter’s face several times. The trio that were standing watching Dennis attack with sad eyes!

 

“You killed my wife, my daughter and now you want to kill my precious son!”

 

Dennis cried out loud. He went besides Tony.

 

“My son”

 

H e called.

 

“Daddy”

 

Tony also called, happy to see his daddy’s face.

 

“I’ll go to mom and Michelle, don’t follow me. You and Leo have to stay and keep on save the country”

 

Tony said while his tears kept on running. He breathed slowly and his eyes were almost close when,

 

“Tony, hang on, the medical team is here”

 

Yuri said even though she was coughing badly and her nosebleed can’t stop running down from her nose. Slowly, Tony’s and Yuri’s visions gone blur and after awhile, both of them only saw darkness…

 

Bold & Italic – flashback

Orange – Taeng/Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

Pink – Tony’s P.O.V.

 

………………..

 

 

One more chapter to go! This story is ending… I suggest you all don’t jump into the conclusion first before reading the next chapter. Please leave your comments and thanks 4 reading…