Chapter IX

Secretly dating a nerd?

When you your phone, you had ten dismissed calls from Kai and three messages saying all the same: CALL ME.

*. I shouldn't have called him he probably thinks that something bad happened.*

 

You immediately dialled his number and he answered in a second.

“Hye Su?? Is ist you?“ He sounded really worried and you started feeling guilty.

“Yeah, it's me. Don't worry, I'm fine! Sorry, Darling. I just called because I wanted to make the girls believe that I do have a boyfriend. They really think I made that up to don't be with Himchan!“

 

Kai had sighed in relief but listened to you attentively.

“Hell. I knew it would be like this.. Stupid girls. Well, none of your business! Let them think what they want to think.“ You remained silent and he could feel that you definetely didn't have the same opinion about this.

“You don't want them to think that?“

“To be honest – no. Now it seems like I've been lying to them..“

 

There was no answer from the other end of the line until he suddenly made a weird high tone. Obviously he had been thinking about an opportunity to help you.

“Uh! Darling.. I am not in disguise, you know. What if I pick you up after school? They'll see that you weren't lying but they can't find out it's me.“ You were totally not convinced.

“Kai, that is super cute but we can't risk that. What if they find out who you are? Then you disguised half a year for nothing. Although you could probably stop disguising right? No B.A.P. anymore.“

 

Kai didn't answer that but tried to point out the advantages until you finally gave in. He was so excited about this idea that you really wondered why he absolutely had to pick you up.

*He probably wants to show everyone that I am his. And I guess it has something to do with Himchan as well.. I really hope that he isn't going to do something that causes Himchan more pain.*

 

The next hours you got more and more nervous. Where would Kai wait and would he be able to hide who he was?

 

Finally it was there. Your last class has finished and you walked out of the room, ignoring the looks that were following you. You almost ran down the stairs and tried to look as usual.

Your heart skipped beat when you saw him, leaning to the wall and looking more than just hot – he was simply breathtaking. He slightly opened his mouth and you couldn't breath for a second.

*Sometimes I just forgot how hot he is when he isn't around me.*

(Hello y! <3 All rights belong to the right owners.)

 

You looked around and saw half of the female part of the school gazing at him with open jaws. To your release Himchan wasn't around and you really begged that he wasn't deciding to come.

 

With a proud smile on your face you approached Kai and – to the anger and surprise of all girls – kissed him directly on his soft, seductive lips. Without wanting it, you were suddenly exploring each others mouths and didn't stop until someone ungently clapped you on your shoulders.

It was Soo Min and her expression was just priceless.

*Seems like she believes me now.*

 

“Oh, Soo Min-ah. Meet my boyfriend, Kai.“ He bowed, at the same time hiding his face from her piercing eyes. She was speechless and you smiled inside.

“Well, we are going now. Where did you want to go?“ Kai bit his lips and leaned in to whisper in your ear.

“We should hurry. I don't like they way she is looking at me.. She may find out.“ Acting like he had said something super funny and interesting, you laughed and took his hand.

 

With that the two of you headed out of the hall, knowing that absolutely everyone was watching your backs when you disappeared.

 

 

As soon as you had left school he let out a relieved sigh.

“God. I am so happy that nobody recognised me.. Whatever. I hope you are happy now.“ He smiled and you returned the smile.

“I totally am – thanks to you. Kai, I love you so, so much!“ You couldn't help but speaking it out loud and he actually blushed a bit, making him even more adorable.

“I love you too, my baby.“

 

He came closer and the two of you continued where you had began earlier.

 

 

The next day it almost seemed like everything had gone back to usual. Of course you still earned a lot of curious looks and there were still people gossiping but you didn't feel as uncomfortable as the day before.

 

There was only one thing bothering you – Soo Min. She hadn't been your favourite person in the world anyways but you had thought you were close. Well, after she had seen you and Kai together, she acted completely weird. She threw aggressive looks at you every second and she even yelled at you because you accidentally had touched her bag.

You had no other explanation than that she was jealous.

*I hope this stops soon. Otherwise I am going crazy!*

 

However, one week, two weeks passed by and it didn't stop. She continued behaving like a maniac but everytime you asked her why and told her to stop, she acted naive and cute. At some point you were close to slap her but you hold it in.

 

FLASHBACK

Kai had bought you a beautiful new dress as a present and you were so happy wearing it. You told the girls and Young Il was totally excited about that gesture. Kyung Mi was sick and Soo Min stood next to you, rolling her eyes.

“Well, it is not that exciting. It is just a dress, cool down!“ You raised your eyebrows and shared an annoyed look with Young Il but you stayed silent. You weren't in the mood to fight.

 

Then, you were having lunch, it happened: you were standing in line for food and waiting. While she was passing by, she intentionally dropped her tomato juice on your white dress. You looked at her shocked and tears were starting to fall down. You could see Kai watching you with the same expression as you had and you had almost raised your hand when you came back to your senses. It was of no use, it would just make you feel bad.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

After that, you didn't speak that much anymore. It was weird, you had been friends for so long and  now your friendship was falling apart in just a few weeks. It caused you a lot of tears and you often questionned yourself what or if you had done something wrong. Luckily Kai was by your side, he comforted you and wiped away your tears.

Time passed by like that and nothing really happened until one day.

 

That one day changed everything.

 

Their first time being together in public, uh! Plus a mean Soo Min.. Guess what is happening next?

Thank you so much for your support! I can't say enough how much I love you for subscribing or just reading <3