Chapter II

Secretly dating a nerd?

 

After a long and annoying day with B.A.P. and other boys following you around, you finally were able to lay down when your phone suddenly beeped.

 

'Hey there darling. I am still sorry for causing you pain but I have an idea. Call me ~~'

 

You smiled. *That is so Kai. Acting cold but inside he is really caring.* You dialled his number and a few seconds later he picked up the phone.

 

“Yeoboseyo? Is it you?“

“Hey. Yes, it is me. Sorry, I forget to reveal my number again..“

“Always that stupid unknown caller ID! But whatever. Good that you call, baby. Like I said before I have an idea.. You want us to be official right? And since this is not possible at school“ You sighed but he just continued. “why don't we start with my room mates? They are my best friends and since they definetely don't know anyone from our school, it is secure too.“

While listening to him, you started smiling and when he had finished you beamed widely.

“I would love to! Alone because I want to meet them. That is a great idea. When and where?“

He sighed theatrically but you knew that he really was released.

“Well.. now? No, wait I am going to pick you up in half an hour in front of your house. I have to call the boys before and try to make them clean everything.“ He laughed his dirty laugh and you smiled to yourself.

“Haha, alright. I'll be there. I love you, Kai.“

“I love you too, Hye Su.“ With that he hung up and you ran to the bathroom.

 

“! Why do I have to look like an old evil woman today of all days?“ You hurried back to your room and started getting ready while thinking about Kai and his friends.

*I am so looking forward to meeting them and that I finally will see Kai's room.. He is living there with five guys all alone, guess it is weird when I come, isn't it? But he is my boyfriend, I have every right to meet him. I hope his friends will be nice to me.* You consulted your clock and threw a last look in the mirror when you went out of the door.

*I look good. Nothing to worry about* you thought and took a deep breath.

 

Kai was already waiting for you with a smile on his face. He hugged you tight and gave you a long kiss.

 

“I am sorry but I unfortunately haven't got a car so we will have to take the bus.“ He said that every time he picked you up and you ruffled his hair.

“Guess what? I don't mind.“ That was your usual answer and he laughed when you had finished.

 

 

Twenty minutes later you had reached your destination and you gulped nervously.

“Are you nervous?“ You nodded and he laid his arm around you and whispered in your ear.

“You should be. As I know them, the others are probably getting crazy right now because they are so excited to see you. Leave a good first impression!“

“Hell Kai, that was not helping at all.“ He smirked and you tried to hold your frowning.

“It weren't supposed to be.“ With that he rung the door bell and you could hear steps coming closer to open it. You arranged your hair and put on your prettiest smile but it dropped when they guy opened the door. He was goodlooking, very goodlooking and you threw an angry look to Kai. *Exactly why did he tell me that all of us his friends were as ugly as the devil?*

 

The black haired guy looked at you and smiled satisfied after he had shared a look with someone behind him that you weren't able to see.

“Hello Hye Su-sshi. Welcome to our dorm, I am so excited to finally meet you! My name is Kyung Soo but please call me D.O.“ He grabbed your hand, shook it and took you in to the flat, making it unable for you to wonder why he knew his name and why he finally met you.

 

D.O. made you sit down on the huge sofa and you were able to see the others that were starring at you in curiosity. Since Kai were in the kitchen to get himself something to drink you were all by yourself and felt terribly uncomfortable.

“Hello guys. I am Hye Su. Nice to meet you!“ You waved at them and bowed sheepishly. They smiled and introduced themselves one after the other.

 

“Annyeong Hye Su! My name is Baekhyun.“ A cute guy with brown curls bowed at you and smirked.

“I am Se Hun, the maknae.“ A tall guy with straight hair continued a bit lisping and looked at the one on his right side.

“I am Suho, the oldest.“ With sparkling eyes and a cute smile the leader waved at you and pointed at the guy next to you with wavy, long hair and big puppy eyes. “Your turn.“

“Hey, Hye Su. My name is Chanyeol.“ *Oh my god, they are ALL unbelievable beautiful! This flat would be any single girls paradise.*

“And you already know my name.“ D.O. sat down on the sofa and furrowed his eyebrows.

“By the way.. Why did you tell us yours? As if we wouldn't know the name of Kai's girlfriend. To be honest, we almost know everything. He is bragging about you all the time.“ You smiled along when you suddenly realised what he had said.

“You knew that I was his girlfriend??“ They innocently blinked at you and Suho nodded.

“Of course we knew. Ever since he met and first kissed you.“

*That is NOT fair! Why am I not allowed to tell anyone but he is? Is he ing kidding me? He is so dead.*

 

Without caring about the others, you stormed into the kitchen and slapped Kai on the chest a few times.

“Who do you think you are? Why did you tell them when I couldn't tell anyone? That is so mean. You made a promise!“ He took your hands to stop them from slapping him and gazed at you apologizing.

“I am truly sorry. It is just.. I were almost dying because I had to tell someone how beautiful and wonderful you are and it seems that I maybe have forgotten our promise? I wasn't trying to hurt you in any way! Believe me.“ You sighed but nodded. *He somehow manages it to make me cool down every time. I guess he could even betray me and would nonetheless make me forgive him just by that look in his eyes.*

He hugged you and gave you a small peck on the forehead. Then he brought you back to the living room where the guys were sitting with embarassed expressions on their face.

 

“We are so sorry! Kai, I didn't know that the both of you were secretly dating.. Sorry.“ D.O. bowed and the others followed.

 

“It is not that bad but yeah.“ He looked at you and you rolled your eyes.

“Hmm. Whatever, it is definetely not your fault, guys! Goes all to him. I wanted to annouce officially that we were together but seems like that is useless now..“ You made a sad face and by the way Kai was watching you, you knew that he started to feel really guilty. But then with a sudden move he ran to D.O. and whispered something in his ear. Afterwards he grabbed your hand and brought you out of the flat, loudly shutting the door.

 

“What the hell are you doing?“ You starred at him in suprise but he kept silent and rung the door bell. Steps were coming closer and a few seconds later Baekhyun opened the door.

“Kai, there you are! But.. who is that girl?“ You started to understand what they wanted to do and a smile appeared on your face. Kai dragged you with him to the living room where the others were gathering.

 

“Guys, I wanted to tell you for a long time.. This is my beautiful girlfriend Hye Su and I love her with all my heart. Forgive me for not telling you.“ He kissed you, with his tongue slightly touching yours and then bowed to them who were clapping and laughing and acting if they were totally surprised. You watched them smiling and were touched.

 

*Seems like I don't only have the best boyfriend ever, no, he even comes with funny and cute friends. I am such a lucky girl!*