Chapter XIII

Secretly dating a nerd?

“So.. and who is Hye Su's boyfriend now?“ You straightened your back and your heartbeat got out of control.

*Damn. I am dead as well as Kai. How did she find out?*

 

You started shaking in fear and with a deep breath, you blinked at her.

“Omma.. I am-“

“Don't even try to deny it. Joon told me everything!“ *JOON? How does he even know?*

“Joon told you? But.. I haven't told him about that.“

“Well, your boyfriend did.“ You opened your jaw in surprise and turned to Kai who suddenly had a very embarassed expression on his face.

 

“You did what?“ Before he could answer, your mother cut you off and you mentally facepalmed yourself.

“So it is you. I somehow knew it.. I hope you make my daughter happy! But with your looks..“ She chuckled and you were close to a heart attack.

“Are you kidding me?? You took away my phone because I met a guy for less than an hour and now you are doing nothing? Although I have kissed that guy infront of you and lost my ity to him?“ Kai's ears were burning red and he looked at you totally shocked while Suho and Chanyeol tried hard to hold in their laughter.

“Lee Eun Min! I didn't want that kind of information. But yes, I am going to do nothing.“

“But why?“ Instead of just being happy like every normal girl, you had the need to find out what all of a sudden had changed her behaviour. She had raised you like that since you were born! Why would she suddenly change it?

Your mother beamed at you and you grew uncomfortable.

 

“Well.. Joon didn't only tell me about your boyfriend he also announced something.“ She dramatically took a deep breath and you used the chance to shoot Kai a glare. *We will talk later..*

“You are going to be an aunt! Joon is getting married! I am so happy. I am going to be a grandmaaaaa.“

 

In just a second you had forgotten any anger or surprise and started shouting.

“OH MY GOD. My sweet brother is getting married? Ohhhhhhhhhh. That is amazing!“

 

Even the guys were clapping their hands in joy and somehow you ended up in a huge group hug. Together with your mother. It felt good and your lips curved into a wide smile.

 

Half an hour and a lot of questions later, the boys decided to go. It had stopped raining and since you felt a lot better you brought them to their car where Chanyeol and Suho got in, obviously to give you and Kai some privacy.

 

“We are lucky that my mother is too happy about Joon to get angry at us.“ You smiled and he smiled back, your cheek carefully to don't touch any bruises.

“We are! Darling, I am sorry for telling Joon but he called me and asked if things were going well between us. I couldn't hold back the truth..“ He gazed at you apologizing and you melted inside. You would have forgiven him absolutely everything with this look. Nonetheless, you raised your eyebrows in disbelief causing him to roll his eyes.

“He called you?“

“To be honest, we are quite good friends, so yes! He called me. Actually, I kind of get the feeling that he arranged our first meeting.. I don't know but I can't get rid of the suspicion that he wanted us to be together!“

 

The longer you thought about it, the more realistic it seemed to you. It would totally be your oppa's style to do something like that and you had to admit that this time you had to thank him.

“Well, if he did, I will always be grateful for that.“

“Me, too.“ Kai came closer and softly pulled you against his body.

 

You felt shivers running over your whole body and your heart started beating faster.

*He still makes my heart get out of control every time he touches me.*

 

“Kai?“ He was only inches from your face away and starred at you with his deep brown eyes.

“Yes, baby?“ His hot breath caressed your cheeks, distracting you and making you longing for more. You immediately closed your eyes and took a deep breath before whispering the next words. You had told him so often but this time, with a marriage in your family, it felt different.

 

“Kim Jong In, you are the most precious thing in my life. I love you.“ He slightly chuckled and through his shirt you could feel his abdomen touching your chest.

“Good. Because it is the same for me.. I love you more than anything in this world, Lee Hye Su.“

 

And with that, his lips met your lips.

 

Still one chapter to go! It is hard to say goodbye though :'( and one more time (sorry if this annyoing you) THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I've reached above 50 subscribers! Imagine me dancing wildly around the room and then you know what I've been doing when I found out :)
 

Uh and anyone else who watched the Sukira interview? Loved it. The guys are so cute!

 

Whatever, I hope you enjoyed and look forward to the final chapter. <3