Chapter XII

Secretly dating a nerd?

When you opened your eyes, you found yourself laying in Kai's bedroom. You needed a second to be fully awake but when you were, your cheeks heated up in embarassment.

 

All of the six guys were sitting around and looking at you in worry and you had nothing on but your ing underwear!

*Are they going insane now? And what about Kai? He is going to kill me!*

 

Well, he didn't. The opposite happened: Kai sighed in relief when his eyes met yours and came closer to kiss you on the forehead.

“Oh god. You are awake! Finally. I am so happy right now.“ He smiled his y smile at you and you nodded speechless. There it was again, you had forgotten how hot he was.

 

However, you couldn't think about that for long because Suho sat down next to you and smiled his signature smile with the sparkle in his eyes.

“Are you alright? We were totally scared when you arrived here!“ The others nodded quickly and you could see them sharing worried looks.

*Do I look that bad?*

 

“Oh, I am fine. Euhh.. but may I have a mirror?“ Kai raised his eyebrows and seemed to think about it for a moment while the others remained silent, avoiding to look at you. Finally he nodded and with a quick motion D.O. stood up and brought you a small mirror.

 

Slowly you raised the mirror until it was infront of your face. Your jaw dropped and tears started rolling down your face.

 

Your face was completely covered with blue circles and little wounds. It seemed like Soo Min had sometimes missed your stomach in rage and had, accidentally or not, hit your face.

 

“It is going to take months to recover from this!“ You sobbed and Suho uncomfortably patted your head until Kai took his place and held your hands in his slender fingers.

“Babe, that is not true. I am sure it isn't going to take more than two weeks.. And your are beautiful anyways!“ He gave the others a gaze and one after the other they left.

 

Now that you were alone with just him, you let out all the pain.

“Kai.. I was so scared that she might kill me.. Oh god. I still can't believe that she did this.“

 

You continued crying for about half an hour, he sitting next to you and holding your hand, listening to you and comforting you. Not once he looked a bit annoyed, even when you were the hundred time pitying yourself because of the wounds.

Finally you stopped sobbing and gave him a small smile.

 

“Thank you. Thank you so much.“ Kai didn't say anything, he just nodded and kissed the back of your hand.

 

“I am sorry. I mean, for making it public.. I just couldn't stop myself.“

“But Kai, that is exactly wanted – being with you together officially. Have you already forgotten that?“ You gave him another smile and this time he returned it.

“So you are not mad at me?“

“Why would I? I was so happy when you said it. Now there is only one thing left to do.. We have to tell my parents.“

 

He kissed your hand again and the two of you got silent. You were busy thinking about a way to tell your parents when reality hit you really, really hard.

“. Kai, what about my parents?? They are probably getting totally scared right now because they don't know where I am!“ His eyes opened in surprise and he immediately jumped off the bed.

 

“Damn! I knew I forgot something.“ He ran out of the room while shouting for Suho, the only one with a driver's license and a car and Chanyeol, the strongest, obviously to make them bring you to my parents.

 

Ten minutes later you were sitting in Suho's old Corsa while he was speeding down the street. Chanyeol had brought you down the stairs from their dorm to the car and now he was sitting on the passenger seat while shouting “turn right!“, “damn you , don't you see we have a patient on board?“ or “wrong way, Suho, wrong way“. The latter just rolled his eyes.

 

It was somehow cute how they were busy making sure that you were okay and you smiled to yourself.

Just then you arrived at your house and you suddenly started panicking. You hadn't thought about it before but how should you explain to your parents why you were with three really goodlooking guys of which one was your boyfriend?

 

You grabbed Kai's shoulders when he wanted to take you out of the car and shook your head.

“No, no, no, I can't do this. What am I supposed to say? That my former friend beated me up? And what about you..“

 

For more than five minutes you refused getting out of the car but when it started raining, you had to give up. Carefully to not touch any of your wounds Chanyeol took you out of the car while Kai was holding your hand really tight and Suho carrying your bag.

 

For another five minutes you stood infront of your door while you were mentally preparing yourself for facing your parents. Then you nodded and Kai rung the bell, still holding your hand.

 

It took only one second for your mother to open the door and pulling you in a big and passioniate hug that almost caused Chanyeol to lose balance because you were still in his arms.

 

“Hye Su, I was so worried.. School called and they told me you were really hurt! And I couldn't find you, you didn't answer your phone. Please, never ever do that again. Oh, darling look at you! What has that girl done?“ She went on blabbering while making the four of you a sign to come in.

 

*Seems like she really was scared. And she hasn't even said something about the boys! Aish. I wonder what is going to happen now..*

 

“Your father isn't in town today and I haven't informed him yet because I wanted to take a look at you first. But I am rude!“ She turned to the guys and bowed.

“Hello! I am Hye Su's mother, Lee Da Eun. And you are?“

 

“Hello. I am Park Chanyeol.“ He had placed you on the sofa and from the look on your mother's face you could see that she was totally surprised by the difference between they way he looked and the way he spoke. Next was Suho who bowed at her and smiled his signature smile.

“Hello, I am Kim Joonmyun.“

 

Then it was time for Kai and it kind of seemed to you that she smiled a bit when she looked at him.

“Hello. My name is Kim Jongin.“

 

She nodded encouraging and stood up with a now wide grin on her face.

“Nice to meet you, boys. So.. and who is Hye Su's boyfriend now?“

 

*Oh my ing god.*

 

Picture is not mine, all rights belong to the right owners and so onnnn.

 

So yeah, here we go - they meet the family! *dumdumdumdum*

THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUUUUUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND LOVE AND SIMPLY EVERYTHING! I seriously love you guys <3