Half-year anniversary! III

Secretly dating a nerd?

You arrived at school as quick as possible. Because you had hurried so much you were out of breath and although you were desperately looking for Kai he didn't appear in sight.

*I guess I have to call him again.*

 

A word and a blow: you dialled his number immediately and waited for him to answer which he did one second later.

“Hye Su. Go to the stage of our play!“ You had joined the theatre club to be closer to him and spent some time without anyone else knowing.

 

Trying to ask him what he had prepared you started to speak but it was already too late, he hung up right after he had finished his sentence.

“Hell Kai, why do you have to act so mysterious?“ Obviously nobody was there to answer your question and you rolled your eyes to yourself. *I am getting crazy.. Well, I should get going now!*

 

You made your way through the dark school and tried hard to ignore the feeling that someone was watching you. Finally you arrived at the school's theatre and let out a deep sigh of relief.

 

Then you turned around to the middle of the room and your eyes widened in surprise. Kai was standing on stage wearing a white shirt and dark trousers, his eyes closed and his fingers snapping some unknown rhythm. He looked just perfect and you gulped.

 

“Stay where you are.“ He had opened his eyes by the sound of the gulp and smirked at you, making shivers run through your whole body. Still starring at him you nodded and stood still while you were trying to figure out what he had planned. However, you couldn't think of anything, you were too blown away by everything he had prepared for you until now. With a slow motion, he snapped his fingers once again, but this time louder than before. For a few seconds nothing happened but then you heard it.

 

All of a sudden a song had started to play and with the sound of the music Kai opened his performance, making it unnecessary for you to wonder any longer what he would do – he danced.

 

Of course you knew that his dancing was beyond amazing and of course you knew that he looked very hot when he was doing exactly that but you couldn't stop looking at him with your mouth shaping a perfect O.

 

Time passed by slowly and even though his whole dance took less than two minutes, to you it felt like hours. Not in a bad way, more in a 'please god, don't let this end' way.

However, even god was not able to make Kai dance forever and he finished his dance with a big smile to you.

 

“Did you like it?“ Kai looked at you slightly uncomfortable since you hadn't been able to say anything. Instead of an answer you came closer until you were only centimetres away from face. Tears started to fall down and he wiped them away with his thumb.

“That's a yes?“ You nodded and he smirked which made it unable for you to do anything different than kiss him.

 

The two of you remained in that situation, with your tongues fighting over dominance and your heartbeats getting faster, completely forgetting the world around you. His lips felt so right on yours and you clinged your hands into his. Just when the kiss started to get more intense the sudden sound of a phone ringtone brought you ungently back to reality.

He released you and looked at the phone.

 

It was your mother and your shoulders fell at the sight of that.

“She won't stop calling until I answer.“

“I know.. Go ahead!“ Kai gave you an encouraging smile and with that you pressed the green button.

 

“Lee Hye Su. WHERE ARE YOU?“ The words were echoing in the big room and your mom started to yell even louder.

“Why is there an echo? Answer!“ You closed your eyes and furrowed the eyebrows but with the last bit of courage that you had scratched together you were able to answer.

“I am with a friend that I met in the library.. We are practicing for the play that we are doing together.“

“What is her name?“

“Actually, it is a guy.“ Kai looked at you wide-eyed but it was already too late, you had said it and facepalmed yourself for it.

 

Words can't describe how loud her next sentence was. Your parents were harsh, very harsh and that you were alone with a boy was something that just didn't suit their way of educating you.

 

“You are coming back NOW. Hurry up or I am going to tell your father and you know what is going to happen then..“

You knew it and panic started to fill your eyes. There was nothing as scary as your father getting angry. Luckily you had experienced that just twice times and there was no way that you wanted to see that one more time, so you immediately ended the call and turned around to Kai. He looked at you in pain and took your hand, trying to calm you down.

“Shh, everything is alright! Let's think of something we can do. Is your brother in town?“ You shook your head and started to drag him out of the school.

“Not so fast! Hye Su, I am with you, nothing is going to happen you.“ You threw an disbelieving look back at him and continued running.

“You have no idea how tough my father is. No idea! And I really hope it remains like that.. Ok. I am calling Young Il, she has her own chauffeur and I guess she is still somewhere out and about in Seoul.“ You had reached the playground now and wanted to call her but he grabbed your wrist.

 

“Do you really have to call her? I can bring you home.“ In the first second you wanted to shout at him but when you saw how genuinely concerned he was, you softened.

 

“Kai there is no time.. I am sorry. Thank you so much for what you have done today, it was the best present that someone ever gave to me! Nonetheless, I have to go now. Don't be worried, if I get there on time, everything will be fine. I love you with all my heart and soul, but please.. Let me go now.“

 

He nodded, accepting that there was no other solution and with a last look at him you ran out of the entrance of your school and called Young Il.

She was close by and within a minute you could see her black car coming closer. You hopped in and turned to the window and it seemed that there was a tall guy standing in the darkness and waving at you. A small but yet sad smile appeared on your face and you looked down on your phone that had beeped in that moment.

“Don't look so sad! I love you, that should be enough to make you smile.“

 

It really was. The smile turned happy and you let out a small chuckle.

*You are so right. There is only thing that could make me even happier: being with you publicly.*

 

Updaaate, yeeah! I was obviously inspired by Kai's teaser No. 2 which is just amazing and pure awesomeness. Between, I overread the previous chapters and found sooo many mistakes! I am really sorry for that, please forgive me since English is not my first language.

I guess I won't be updating the next days because I have some important exams to prepare for but if I do, you knew that I am probably going to screw them up. Whatever, lots of love to everyone who is reading this! <3 And thanks to everyone who comments as well, you make me really happy with that :)

(That GIF is not mine! All rights belong to the owners.)