Chapter X

Secretly dating a nerd?

It was a relatively normal day and tired as always you walked to school, somehow managing to enter it together with Kai.

 

You smiled at the sight of him and immediately your mood lightened up.

*I am so happy to have him as my boyfriend.*

 

Without anyone seeing, he took your hand and slightly sqeezed it, gaving you an encouraging smile.

 

You knew why he was encouraging you: today was your Soo Min day which meant that you had almost every lesson together with her. It would be hell and you were totally not looking forward to it.

 

When you headed into your room, she was already there and from the look in her eyes you could tell that today would get bad. Reaaaaally bad.

 

“Annyeong, Soo Min-ah.“ You waved at her and sat down, mentally praying for a miracle.

 

There was none, as you had thought she was in a bad mood. She didn't even think about greeting you back, she just gave you the ' please, I am so much better than you' look and you gritted your teeth.

*Ok. I am not going to yell at her. Just think about Kai!*

 

You had made that a method, everytime Soo Min would piss you off, you thought about Kai to cool down. It worked amazingly well and it had saved you from many fights with her.

 

However, today it didn't work as good as usual. She humiliated you like a thousand times and even hit you when you slightly touched her.

*I can't understand how someone can change like that in this short period of time. It is like she had a second personality inside her!*

 

Finally, it was time for lunch and you decided to one last time talk to her. It would probably be of no use and maybe today wasn't the best day but you couldn't help it, you had the urgent need to speak with her.

 

“Soo Min-ah?“ She looked at you and rolled her eyes.

“What?“

 

You were close giving up again but with a deep breath, you said it.

“I think we need to talk.“

 

She didn't ask for a reason, she just followed you until you had reached the dance room.

“Soo Min-ah, we can't go on like this. Why do you behave like that?“

“God .. isn't that obvious?“ The innocent smile that she normally wore dropped from her face and gave place to a totally annoyed frown.

 

“It is not.. at least not for me. Tell me.“

“Well. I behave like this because you ing deserve it. Acting oh so bubbly and cute but inside you are a little . What do you have that I don't? Nothing! I am prettier than you, more charming, funnier and just better. Why do you have such a hot boyfriend? You are not worth him.“

 

You looked at her speechless. *Wow, she sure is honest.* Before you could respond, she continued.

 

“I just don't get it. Look at you.. what about those hips? And your nose is far away from being perfect. Your mouth and eyes are too small and your curves are nothing against mine. So why would any guy that can think properly choose you?“

 

“So you behave like that because you are jealous?“

 

“I am not jealous, I just don't understand it. And I can't think of anything to damage your image. Everyone thinks you are so great!“

 

You remained silent, looking at her with a sad expression. What had happened to your friendship?

It felt like it had all been a fake. Her next motions proved that. She suddenly smiled quite evil and dragged you out of the room.

 

“What are you doing? Stop it!“ She didn't but since you didn't want to use physical force you let her be.

 

Within a minute you found yourself in the entrance hall, a place where everyone would pass by in a few minutes and you began to wonder what she was doing.

 

You should find out a second later.

 

Suddenly she pushed you so that you fell on the floor and laughed.

“Well, what are you going to do if I slap you? At some point you have to fight back and that is where your pretty image is destroyed.“

 

*No way! She is not going to-*

 

With a quick move she kicked you in your stomach causing you to moan in pain.

“Park Soo Min, stop it!“ you yelled, trying to protect your face from her fast kicks.

“Not until you do something against it.“

 

You laid on the floor, getting hit by her over and over again and doing nothing against it. You hated physical fighting as much as mental fighting and you would never ever slap her.

But it hurted so much!

 

*Kai, please. Rescue me.*

 

Slowly, pupils were filling the hall but nobody helped you. They just looked at the two of you dumbfounded and whispered. Her kicks got more and more painful and you gulped.

 

If she continued like this, you would soon pass out. Mumbling Kai's name over and over again you laid on the floor and tried to forget.

 

Suddenly the pain stopped and someone softly wiped away the blood.

 

“Why are you helping her? And why the hell-“ Soo Min's voice cracked when he kissed you on the lips.

 

*Kai.*

 

The whole crowd got loud. Was the nerd really kissing the queenka? And what would her boyfriend do about that?

 

 

“Do you have any idea what you are doing right now? She has a boyfriend!“ Another time Soo Min, obviously shocked when she saw him carrying you bridal style to a nearby bench in the hall.

 

“I know that she has a boyfriend.“ You opened your eyes and slightly smiled at him. With a soft motion, you raised your hand and his cheeks to then take off his glasses.

He returned the smile and turned to the crowd that was starring at him in huge surprise.

 

“I am her boyfriend.“

 

Someday I'm seriously going to die of his beauty.

whatever before getting a fan attack for the thousand time: as always the picture belongs not to me and all the right go to the right owners.

I hope you enjooooyed! <3