Chapter VII

Secretly dating a nerd?

You survived. Your mother was relatively easy to handle when she cooled down and you had totally forgotten that your father wasn't even around because he was on one of his numerous business trips. You barely saw him which made him just scarier and more unfamiliar to you. When you thought about it, the only one in your family you had a real relationship to was your brother. Without Kai you would have probably cried a lot in the last months since Joon wasn't home anymore but your caring boyfriend somehow managed to always make you smile before you could think about crying.

 

“Hye Su?“ Your mother's voice brought you back to reality and you consulted your clock. It was almost time for school and you were writing an exam in the first lesson. Realising that you jumped off the bed and ran to the door after grabbing your stuff and putting on shoes.

 

“Should I give you a ride to school?“ You shook your head and slightly smiled. The last time your mother had brought you somewhere was about three years ago which was probably the last time the two of you had laughed together, too. *Kind of sad. To be honest, I hardly know anything that would make her laugh. Whatever, I should hurry now!*

 

You arrived at class just in time and secretly shared a look with Kai who gazed at you worried. You hadn't had the chance to write him a message because your mother had taken your phone as a punishment for the next two days. You were still wondering what that punishment was for but since the chance that she would tell you was about zero percent, you tried to forget it. Plus, you had to write a test and somehow make sure that Kai didn't get crazy because of worriedness.

 

When you were heading out of class, you inconspicuous gave him a sign to follow you. He did as told and as soon as you reached an empty room where you could hide in, he started asking.

“Are you alright? I was so scared that something happened because you didn't answer your phone!“

“I am fine. Yeah, my mother took it.. but luckily my father isn't home so it wasn't that bad. Cool down, darling, nothing happened!“ He laughed released and you smiled at him. *It is cute how he always starts to get worried about me so easily. Makes me feel loved.*

“Good. So I can sleep well tonight! The boys almost killed me because I was running through the dorm for a thousand times yesterday night.“ That thought made you laugh and you were about to hug him when suddenly the door opened with a loud sound and Soo Min stood infront of you.

 

For a moment you stood there shocked and tried to find a convincing explanation what you were doing here but she just took your wrist and brought you out of the room and to the cafeteria, not noticing Kai or not showing it, you weren't sure about that.

 

“Soo Min-ah, what the hell are you doing? Let go, it hurts!“ She released you and gave you a confused look.

“Was that one of the nerdy basterds?“ *. She noticed.*

“Yeah, it was but he is not-“ She cut you off, not even trying to act like she listened to you.

“You won't believe me until you see it yourself so I had to bring you here. Something unbelievable happened! B.A.P. has changed their- well, you will see it yourself.“ *Oh no.. How interesting, something about B.A.P... I already see it coming, I have to play excited of Himchan again to protect mine and Kai's relationship. Hell. What is worse than having to flirt with guys you are not a bit interested in to hide your relationship?*

 

Your thoughts were interrupted when Soo Min roughly pushed you into the cafeteria and the reason why she was so shocked got visible. It was wide above your expectations and your jaw opened.

 

B.A.P., calling themselves like that because they were Blonde, Awesome and simply Perfect, weren't blonde anymore! Which made you notice that at first was that Himchan didn't look like a from heaven fallen angel anymore since he had cut his hair and died/undied it to brown. Everyone had different shades of colour and new haircuts.To an outsider that may seem like boring news but it wasn't. It was the same as saying “we are not B.A.P. anymore“ and your jaw opened one more bit.

 

“That is impossible! Did they break up??“

 

After you had said those words the people around you, as shocked as you, noticed your entrance and it got quiet.

“What will she do?“ a small girl behind you whispered and you suddenly felt pressured. It seemed like the whole cafeteria was waiting for you to solve this problem and you gulped. Then with one little step after the other you made your way to Ex-B.A.P..

 

“Himchan oppa.. why?“ You starred at him still in disbelief but instead of Himchan, Yongguk with suddenly violet shaded brown hair answered.

“We don't want to be the kingkas anymore. It is annoying for us! I just want to be some normal guy hanging with friends and not being surrounded by thousands of girls screaming my name.“

 

The audience gasped when he spoke out those words and you felt somehow guilty for judging them as bad and shallow.

 

“So what you are saying is that you stop being B.A.P.?“ Zelo whose hair was pink now nodded.

“Yeah. We will be just six friends from now on.“

 

That was the first time you had ever heard about kingkas stop being kingkas because they wanted it and you were startled because of that. The least thing you had expected was B.A.P. breaking up and it somehow seemed like a sign to you that things were different now. It remained silent for a moments when suddenly Daehyun stood up and turned to the crowd.

 

“Alright, it is official now. We“ he pointed at each of the members “don't want to be called B.A.P. ever again. Please respect this wish and stop dealing with us like we are aliens.“ He bowed and the others followed.

 

After they had finished, the crowd started slowly breaking apart when suddenly Himchan yelled and grabbed your shoulders, bringing your back infront of his body.

“Stop everyone! One last thing that I want to announce.“ Everyone turned around and looked at him – us – with curious eyes. Even his friends were obviously confused.

“Most of you probably noticed it by now.. It has been a long time that I felt like this. I, Kim Himchan, love this girl, Lee Hye Su.“ Before you totally realised what he had said, he whirled you around and pressed his lips on yours causing the crowd to scream like one.

 

Your heart stopped beating for a second and you were too shocked to react.

*Oh my ing god, what is he doing? And what am I doing? Kai. KAI! Where are you when I need you?*

You pushed Himchan away and starred at him wide-eyed and out of breath. But before you could even start to speak, he raised his voice.

 

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?“ Searching for the one you loved you turned around to the blabbering crowd and there he was. Kai still in disguise, gritting his teeth and glaring at Himchan furiously. *Please, Kai, don't overreact now!* You tried to contact him with your eyes but you weren't sure if it worked and since you had to answer Himchan you turned away.

 

“Himchan.. I am truly sorry but I can't.“ You tried to speak as quiet as possible but the audience had suddenly turned silent so that everyone could clearly hear the next words.

 

“And why not?“ The sad look in his eyes hurt you but it didn't change anything.

 

“Because I have a boyfriend.“

 

The silent crowd turned to a loud one within a second and you could feel Kai starring at you as well as everyone else in the room. Himchan gazed at you, biting his lips and slightly red.

 

“Hye Su-ah. If you don't want to be with me, it is alright. Just tell the truth.“

You looked at him surprised. *Why doesn't he believe me?*

 

“It IS the truth! I have a boyfriend.“

 

He just shook his head in disappointment.

“Yeah, right. From one second to the other. Some kind of secret relationship because you are always afraid of his bad, bad parents? I am not dumb.“

 

Before you could hinder him, he left and with him almost everyone, throwing weird looks at you, except Kai. You starred at him and he starred back with a still startled expression.

“You told them.“

 

You laughed really fake.

“I guess so.. but it seems like they don't believe me.“

 

With a deep sigh, you went one step in his direction.

“What are we doing now?“

 

WE GOT THE POWER! I GOT THE POWER! Haha, I am so happy that B.A.P. made their comeback <3 I totally love the song, I am singing it like every available second. poor people around me! whatever, next chapter is going to be more EXO-K oriented again :) LOVE.