Half-year anniversary!

Secretly dating a nerd?

“I am such an unlucky girl“ you cried out the next day while sitting on the bed in exact the same position as the day before.

“I have the baddest boyfriend ever! I hate him and his stupid childish friends.. How can he forget that it is our half-year anniversary? Buhuhu.“ You sniffed and made a face. Other girls may not expect something on their half-years anniversary but you did since Kai had prepared something for you every month since you were together. When you thought about that, your mood lighted up a bit and you slightly changed your opinion.

“Well, I don't hate him and his friends are not childish but still! How can he forget that?“ Continuing to pity yourself, you almost didn't hear the call but fortunately you noticed it when the caller was about to hung up. It was Kai.

 

'Babe. Come to the place where we first met. If you don't know what that was anymore, it is the dance room. Don't take too long!“ With that the line was dead and you starred at your phone in surprise.

*So.. he probably has prepared something for me.*

 

In a second you were ready to go and started whistling happily. Your mother gave you a weird look when you stepped out of the door but she didn't hold you back. As always she thought you would go to the library and study for school.

While walking you remembered your first time meeting Kai. It was on a rainy autumnal day..

 

 

FLASHBACK

“Do you really want me to come with you, oppa? It is cold and wet out there!“ You pouted but your brother just raised his eyebrows.

“Not in the dancing room. You have to come with me, no matter what. Are you not excited to see me dancing?“ Now it was your turn to raise your eyebrows.

“Oppa, please. I have seen you dancing like a thousand times! I really don't know what is so special about this dance battle that I have to see it.“

 

The discussion went on for a few minutes but in the end he convinced you to come with him.

When the both of you had arrived at the destination, he suddenly beamed at you and the look in his eyes told you something bad for you was about to happen. He pointed at some random tree and when you were looking at it (stupid enough!) he went away without a word and left you alone in the rain. Since you didn't know where to go now, you stood there dumbfounded and with anger pulsing in your blood.

You tried to call him for a thousand times but he didn't answer and when you were about to turn around and go, you saw a tall figure coming closer to you. The rain was falling heavily now so you couldn't see who it was until he was only one metre from you away.

 

It wasn't your brother. It was someone vastly better-looking and you starred at him with your mouth wide open. *He is so, so hot.*

 

“Hey. Sorry are you Joon's sister? I came to bring you in.“ He smirked and your heart started beating faster but you nodded.

“Yeah, I am. And who are you?“ The mysterious guy scratched his neck and smirked again.

“Kai. My name is Kai. But you have to be cold! How can your brother leave you like this? Want my jacket?“ Without waiting for a respond he took off his jacket and put it above your shoulders. Then he suddenly grabbed your hand dragging you to the entrance.

“Let's run.“

 

 

END OF THE FLASHBACK

 

You smiled at the memory. After that you had talked on for the whole performance of your brother and you had watched Kai dancing which made him just hotter. However, you had been to shy to ask him for his number and so had he been. In the end, you had started to forget about him.

 

*Oh, I am already there.* Because you had been so deep in thoughts you had somehow reached your destination without really noticing it.

*But where is Kai?* You waited for ten minutes but he didn't show up and you decided to call him. When you looked at your phone, there was a text from him.

 

'Go into the room with the TV. Turn it on and see!'

 

Immediately running to the TV room you turned it on and smiled.

It was a video message from Kai.

 

“Lovely Hye Su. You thought I forgot it right? Of course I wouldn't. So we are here at the place where we first met.. Guess where you have to go next? Damn right girl. The school. Hurry up!“

 

At the end of the video he made a peace sign and smiled at someone, making your heart almost fall apart because you loved him so much. *I wonder what he has prepared..*

 

 

Thanks again to everyone for suscribe to this story <3 That GIF is not mine, all rights go the right owners! (You say it like that, right? :))

Actually I was at first annoyed of EXO-K and how they were hyped, but now I absolutely love them! Especially Kai of course :)

 

Feel free to comment and please enjoy reading! If you have any questions, just ask.