Chapter I

Secretly dating a nerd?

“Hell, one of those nerdy bastards is taking a look at you again. Don't they know where they belong?“ You followed the direction of Soo Min's fingers and saw Kai watching you.

*I really wonder how he can hide iness so well.*

 

When she looked away you slightly smiled at him and he returned it but as soon as you turned around you got all y again.

“Probably not. Whatever, I don't care about those kinds of people.' She nodded but it was obious that she hadn't listen to you.

 

“Hye Su-ah! Look who's coming..“ Soo Min almost sang the last words and when you looked up you knew why.

B.A.P., the kingkas of your school were entering the cafeteria and you could hear some girls screaming.

*They are not that amazing! They are stupid, selfish and vain but anyways.. Guess I have to scream along.*

“Himchan oppa!“ You smiled and waved at him and he immediately smirked.

“Hey y. How are you doing?“ You gritted your teeth but answered with a smile.

“I am totally fine. Oh, Soo Min-ah I think I have forgotten my books upstairs so I've got to go. Bye, guys.“ You smiled at them and rushed out of the cafeteria, knowing that everyone watched your back. As soon as you reached your homeroom, you texted Kai.

 

'Gosh I am going crazy. If that ever calls me y again I am going to hit him hard in the face.'

 

He replied a few secons later.

'Baby, calm down. He is not worth the emotion. Are we still meeting later or do your amazing friends have something planned for you?'

 

You sighed. Kai hatet your friends but you couldn't mind him – their behaviour was sometimes beyond mean and stupid.

'We are. Fortunately they haven't and I am not going to let them take me away like last time.'

 

'Great. Same place as always?'

 

'Sure. I'll be there. I love you <3'

 

He didn't answer but you knew that he just didn't like being emotional in text messages. While texting him the break had ended and when you looked up, the other queenkas were looking at you.

“Who are you texting with that you smile so brightly?“ Kyung Mi asked you curious.

“No one. Just some random guy.“ You smiled innocently and they were satisfied. You kind of had the reputation of being a maneater which had advantages and disadvantages.

 

Finally class ended and everyone headed out of the school.

Soo Min, Kyung Mi and the third one, Young Il watched you in suprise when you said you had something to do but after you had pointed at your phone they let you go.

*Definetely one of the advantages - I don't have to explain anything* you thought to yourself when you went straight to the point you were meeting Kai.

 

He was already waiting for you, still in his disguise.

“Kai, please! Take it off. Really, I don't understand why you are doing this.“ You shook your head and he started revealing his hot self with taking of the big glasses and buttoning down his shirt.

“You know why I am doing this darling“ he answered and continued with removing the make-up.

“Because I don't want to end being surrounded by stupid es who call themselves queenkas and some immature boys that think it is funny to break girls hearts.“

He had completely taken off his disguise now and looked at you with his usual y smirk.

 

“Yah! You are talking to one of those stupid es right now.“ You frowned but couldn't stop looking at the way his muscles shone through his shirt.

 

Kai just smiled at your sudden burst and came closer.

“You may be a ..“ he whispered in your ear and started kissing your neck, getting up to your lips “but you are not stupid.“ He reached your mouth but you pushed him away.

 

“Not now. I want to have a serious conversation with you so stop trying to seduce me!“

*He never fails to have that effect on me..*

 

“Sorry. I just couldn't stop myself.“ He raised his hands with the palm to you and bowed ironically and you couldn't help but laugh.

 

“So.. what serious thing do you want to talk about?“ You cleared his throat and answered slowly.

“Well.. I want to make it offical.“

“What?“ He raised his eyebrows.

“Our relationship!?I don't want to have to fool around with Himchan any longer. I want to be with you, only you! Why are you making me suffer so much?“

“Well at least Himchan is goodlooking. Don't you think it is hard for me to see you being with him, too? However, I don't want to be a part of your kingka/queenka thing and I don't want you dating an ugly guy which would cost you a lot of pain. So, as I see it there is no other solution than dating secretly.“

“With ugly guy you mean yourself?“ He nodded and you sighed.

“Sometimes I really feel like killing you. Why do you always have to be so stubborn? I wouldn't mind dating an 'ugly guy' even if that would mean I wouldn't be a queenka anymore.“

“But I would so stop discussing!“ He gazed at you angry but that gaze softened when he saw how sad you were.

“Hey. Stop looking so sad. As long as we are happy together, everything is alright!“

 

Kai started kissing you again and this time you gave in. *He is just too hot to resist.*