Chapter XI - Himchan's point of view

Secretly dating a nerd?

“QUEENKA FIGHT!“

“Hye Su gets beaten up by Soo Min!“

 

They were screaming through the whole cafeteria and my heart stopped beating. *Hye Su?*

 

As quick as possible I made my way out of the room, my eyes wide opened and biting my lips nervously.

*Gosh. I really hope nothing bad has happened until now!*

 

When I reached the entrance hall, it was full of people watching the two girls. I turned to them immediately and my heart cramped in pain. Hye Su was laying on the floor with blood coming out of and Soo Min kicked her in the stomach with an unbelievable power.

Anger started pulsing in my blood when I even saw her hitting Hye Su's pretty face and just when I wanted to run to them to stop her somebody else did.

 

The nerd Kai had made his way through the crowd to push her away and sat down next to Hye Su, making me grit my teeth.

*Who the hell does he think he is? Damn, I should be the one- NO WAY.*

 

He had wiped away the blood from her face and all of a sudden he pressed his ing ugly lips on her beautiful mouth!

*I AM GOING TO KILL THAT GUY.*

 

Everyone around me started whispering and I suddenly remembered that she had a boyfriend. The reason why she couldn't be with me and why I had been a crying lovesick baby for more than two weeks now, to be exact.

*I should let the boyfriend deal with this motherer.*

 

Whatever, Kai continued behaving like he had some kind of special relationship to Hye Su, he even carried her bridal style to a bench. I swear to god, I was close running to him and punch him hard in his crotch. Of course I wished to do the same for her but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was afraid of getting rejected again and my heart would not withstand another “no“. For a short moment I was reminded of that sad afternoon with me crying my heart out and B.A.P. around me trying to somehow comfort me. By the way, where were these guys? Busy looking around, I had almost missed it – the surprise of the year.

 

However, it had gotten quiet and I turned my attention to the happening on the bench again.

 

“Do you have any idea what you are doing right now? She has a boyfriend!“ Soo Min looked at them with raised eyebrows but he did't give a and Hye Su smiled at him with love in her eyes.

*What the ? Does she even know him? Or is she going crazy right now because of Soo Min?*

 

“I know that she has a boyfriend.“ The whole crowd waited for his next sentence in silence and I somehow had the feeling that this would be not what most of the others expected.

*I don't know but I get the feeling that he-*

 

“I am her boyfriend.“

 

It was a shock. Deep inside me something fell apart and I couldn't stop looking at the guy that had stolen my girl's heart.

 

She had taken off his glasses now and when he looked to us, the crowd screamed like one.

There wasn't sitting the nerd Kai anymore. It was some way too goodlooking guy and my jaw opened even wider while my heart began to beat rapidly.

 

I could never ever beat that man.

 


DAMN BOY why are you so ing amazing? Sorry to the Kai lovers out there but this story is also about  B.A.P.! This is probably the last time they (or better Himchan) will appear here. The rights belong to the right owners of the picture!